12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
Whhyy am I still awake, it's 2am. OTL

Good morning all. xd
Khryssie
Lural
So, she can't actually be put up for CCs or anything yet because she has uncerted babies, but I would like to entertain the idea of possible flings...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragons and knights havin' babies?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS
Araucana

Good morning all. xd
Eep, that is too late for me to stay up. I won't lie and say I haven't done that but I tend to be in bed around 10:30 or 11 at the latest most nights.

Dangerous Lover

~Twilight...Angel~

keepin pairs is fine with me!

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
Barkchewer
Araucana

Good morning all. xd
Eep, that is too late for me to stay up. I won't lie and say I haven't done that but I tend to be in bed around 10:30 or 11 at the latest most nights.

At this point I'ma all WELP. WHAT'S DONE IS DONE!

I'ma try and stay up for Maxx D stream now. whee ahaha nvm, sleeeeeep

Cuddly Krampus

Got my cable back on. Really getting tired of it being turned off because someone keeps switching the labels. Second time in two months. I seriously had Grumpy Cat face over it.

Also.. CCs.... hmmm..... Will entertain more after running errands.

Human Human

799 words cover letter aka basically nothing. orz
Cutting characters is so difficult.

Fashionable Rabbit

Lural
So, she can't actually be put up for CCs or anything yet because she has uncerted babies, but I would like to entertain the idea of possible flings...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She is one of my like top 5 kin and I would do anything to breed one of my bucks with her. Here are ideas but seriously any of my bucks are open for her!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feline Rogue

11,325 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
~Twilight...Angel~

That's fine with me! Feel free to continue CCing whatever we have.

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
*cuddles everyone*

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Just gonna love on all of you from afar. <3

People keep offering King so many gorgeous boys I'm jealous. Totally not envious of you having to pick and choose, though.

Hunter

I'll be home est, I do think know what colors I'm looking for to pair with king. Colors...? Like, any. Seriously. when I get home I'll make a list of o ws I like. Next month may just be kings month xd

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
xSakura Serenityx

This is the RP that I was mentioning. Three posts after this one is where Lost Things replies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff