Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which hot juice do you prefer?

Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

!! dovaxy growing !!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Ahhh my booooys! -carts them off- they look so goooood!

Natelie's Waifu

Questionable Explorer

Flame Tender is so lovely. :3

King Bunny

Flame Tender is a really cute name!
!! phoenix kiss growing !!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

!! and be blue growing !!

!! dovaxy growing !!

Naughty Man-Lover

all these cute drops <3

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
They're all so pretty! Thank you for Pretty Rock! heart
Very exciting news this morning!

You may have noticed that the shop has been a bit quiet recently -- me especially -- and I hope you'll be pleased to hear that it's not because I've forgotten about y'all but because we've been working on a big new project:

MATOPE'S OFFICIAL OFF-GAIA FORUMS!

Starting in June (tomorrow!), we're going to be moving all official threads off of Gaia and onto our own privately hosted forums. This includes the CC threads, colorist bribe threads, certing threads, and everything else. This will allow us better control over the currency of Matope, give us better tools to RP, open slots, display certs and uncerts, and otherwise hopefully grow the community!

A handful of people have already beta tested, but if you're not one of those, please make an account to stay a part of this community.

Please make sure to register with something connected to your gaia username (or a previous gaia username) so we know who you are, but it doesn't have to be the same. Just keep in mind we are not going to do recertings anymore after this. We'll connect all your kin on mato.pe, but if you change your name, your old kin won't be certed to match. You can use this thread to reserve old names or merge mato.pe accounts.

Note that these forums are just opening, and there may be some bugs or confusion. If you run into any problems or have suggestions on how to improve the site, please post them in this thread.

Thank you all! I hope this is an exciting change.

Ghost

User Image

--LITERAL INTERNAL SCREECHING--
          8D ~!!
          NOIIIIIIICE!

Friendly Fairy

26,140 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Yay new forums! So excited!
Kin have been dropped off on the new forums! Visit the thread here!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff