Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lural's Wife

Anxious Kitten

There, I gave Ian a bat so he's not defenseless!

.....Let's be honest, he's just gonna hurt himself.

Fluffy Pup

omg Ian, crying his eyes out "I HAVE A BAT --" and the bad guy is like "o... ok, why are you crying then......"
Ian, please don't accidentally hurt yourself with that bat. Feel free to hide behind Raz *smack'd*

Lural's Wife

Anxious Kitten

Lmfao omg
I'm pretty sure he would just chuck the bat and run.
OTL

Hatted Fatcat

I was fiddling with my iPhone and asked Siri some questions and she started to call me "Peter." :/

Siri, I am not my dad, thank you.

kitten's Wife

Timid Pup

Siri still refuses to guide me to the radio shack... She also refuses to work when there is company.

But good- Logue... G o o d. Let me know if you want to wash the troxel-delacy clan's dogs...

Felyn's King

Magical Girl

Logue
Got to run to the store for a couple ingredients for dinner... making beef stew in the crock pot and corn bread to go with it! OuO <3333 It's rainy and gross out, perfect stew weather.

Except everyone is driving like morons and I don't wanna go back out there, but... I must. For food. /clenches fists

RP WITH ME NOOOOOOW.

Also I promise I will eventually reply to you in my quest thread 8D I just keep forgetting.

Predestined Victim

/rolls delicately arounddddd

does anyone wanna do rp before I send idiot Justin on his soul catchin' journey?
alternatively, he's going to Durem to soul-catch sooo he could meet someone thereeee

Indulgent Bunny

*tap dances into the thread* All this talk of RP... makes me want to open another one. orz

*treads water above my open RPs*

Eloquent Giver

i definitely know those feels, shu...................

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Did you want Justin to meet Cesc, Sembu?

Incredible Flatterer

*smooches Labbies*

Hope everyone is well. :'D

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

I hope your FACE is well OOOOOOOOOOOO

Incredible Flatterer

Atmadja
I hope your FACE is well OOOOOOOOOOOO

It's definitely feeling better! I got an antibiotic and a Tylenol with codeine in it. Slept like a rock last night. @3@

Indulgent Bunny

Oh no Ravi! You ended up having a tooth infection? D8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas