Welcome to Gaia! ::

Working on Growths! What are you looking for?

Pokemon to Child Growth! 0.18801996672213 18.8% [ 113 ]
Child to Teen Growth! 0.22961730449251 23.0% [ 138 ]
Teen to Adult Growth! 0.10149750415973 10.1% [ 61 ]
Customs! 0.48086522462562 48.1% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 601 ]

Hatted Fatcat

Mewmouse

I've noticed a couple times, Liri has quoted you, asking if you're wanting to continue the PDs with her, but it doesn't look like you've answered. Just an FYI if you missed those.

I knew I forgot something! D| I replied to one of the PDs already and forgot to quote her. =3=;

Lirilei

Sorry for the delay! I replied to one of the PDs and I'll reply to the other ASAP. I've been sucked away at college and haven't been rping much at all at any shop I'm in. Sorry about that!

Romantic Rogue

Mewmouse
Manu~Koa
Pre-evolution Eevee? D:

*blinks* Not that I saw in the pic, Manu... there's what looks like a baby Heracross and a baby Pinsir... but all the rest in the pic are already announced/old gen Pokemon (Eevee, Sylveon, Heracross, and Pinsir).

It just seemed everything was pre-evolution, so I was curious on the Sylveon if that's what it was hinting off to. Had a discussion with my friend about how that would be real weird since that would make absolutely no sense. xD I can't wait to play the new game. :3

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Is it only for the 3DS?

Dangerous Nerd

X&Y, Jay? So far that's all they've said it's for.

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

No prob Pidge smile

Plan on working on replies tonight. Hopefully. lol

Dangerous Nerd

Hope everyone is well! I am celebrating St. Pat's by drinking sake! Yep. Totally makes sense! *loves all*

Cute Fairy

I hope it's not just for 3ds. I'm too poor for one of those. xD

I can't drink. xD I get a hangover after half of a glass of rum mixed with coke. Yeah. Bad headache.

Wind-up Waffles

There needs to be a rum-flavored coke (like cherry coke, for example... you know there's no fruit in it). I like the flavor but I don't always want to drink the alcohol. :3
Plops and ninjas guess who's still up lol ^_^ hey Mel got some chatting time wants to chat and catch up lol ^_^

Shy Regular

Someone other than me is up late.

Wind-up Waffles

I'm up too! But about to head to bed. x3

I am now officially "free" for the coming week. I am so excited to dust off my Switch-writing skills, and get started with Frank! :3

Shy Regular

*dusts off Switch for Melo*

Romantic Rogue

I've never tried rum and coke. It sounds really tasty though.

*snugs Switch*

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

We have Guinness and pizza...heheh.

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Tags!

Mewmouse

Girls' Day Out

Dooma

Tasty Treats

Pidgeons Go Meow X3