Welcome to Gaia! ::

Working on Growths! What are you looking for?

Pokemon to Child Growth! 0.18801996672213 18.8% [ 113 ]
Child to Teen Growth! 0.22961730449251 23.0% [ 138 ]
Teen to Adult Growth! 0.10149750415973 10.1% [ 61 ]
Customs! 0.48086522462562 48.1% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 601 ]

Romantic Rogue

Haha, I live on an island. Hot and humid is part of the image. The only problem with summer here is it's hurricane season, I suppose. So hot and humid with a slight chance of hurricane. It's not bad here since we haven't been hit since 92'.

Oh man, I could go for some A/C. The heat and humidity is fine if there is a good breeze, but that's always a gamble. xD

Hopefully all your favorite restaurants opened back up for take out! I was stoked to finally have Thai food again. sweatdrop They closed as soon as we started having cases on island.

Shy Regular

A lot of our restaurants actually switched to pick up/curbside/delivery soon as we went into stay at home measures. So we definitely have been able to get take out, just no sitting in restaurant.

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Activity yes, but as we're trying to move away from gaia please come register on the new proboard/join the discord.

Because honestly, I'd like to stop posting here and let the thread close down.

proboard

You'll need to sign up and get your account approved, this is a measure to keep spam bots from hitting the forum is all!

Journals are set up. Everyone has a temp journal and a proper one to copy their info into. And then once registered you can move over RP's and such you want. We're down to few informational threads being moved over.

Like I said, please, please register over there as we're trying to move away from gaia.

Thank you.

Cute Fairy

I was waiting for Gaia to die xD

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

I keep expecting it to, and well the sooner we're off here, the less worry we have.

And that way everyone can move rp's they want to move etc, since I/staff will not be moving everyone's rps. I'll move over the meta, and the games stuff, so people have a way to still earn potions easily, but that's about it.

Enduring Guardian

I really need to work on updating all my journals on proboards XD

Romantic Rogue

Same. I keep logging on and looking at it, but doing nothing about it. Been super busy lately between work, chores, and looking after my mom's puppies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff