Welcome to Gaia! ::

Working on Growths! What are you looking for?

Pokemon to Child Growth! 0.18801996672213 18.8% [ 113 ]
Child to Teen Growth! 0.22961730449251 23.0% [ 138 ]
Teen to Adult Growth! 0.10149750415973 10.1% [ 61 ]
Customs! 0.48086522462562 48.1% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 601 ]

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

*tumbles thru* <333

Dapper Noob

Wind-up Waffles

Romantic Rogue

Why does summer have to be so hot? Can't we just have cold nights, but hot days?

Wind-up Waffles

I wish you could have some of my nice Spring weather. 70s day and 60s night. D: <3

Romantic Rogue

Yeah, the days are in the 80's and the nights are in the 70's. Plus there is barely any wind. At least it's still good for swimming. xD If I can ever convince my butt to go to the beach. I'm always so tired from work. sweatdrop
My days are starting to get to the 80s too. Which stinks because I work outside.

Shy Regular

Really warm for us during the day too, like 80s and 90s. And I am sure the 100s are right around the corner.

Wind-up Waffles

Not looking forward to it. Once summer really hits it will be 80+ day and night. /whine

We have AC now, I shouldn't be complaining. >>

Shy Regular

Thankfully, when we get triple digits, it does cool some during the night. And yeah, we have A/C too that is a big help

Romantic Rogue

We are lucky! We never get past the 90's here. Only the humidity level does. It feels like you're swimming through the air at that point. Other than today, it's been perfect beach days all around though! Which is great. They just reopened the beaches for my island. Currently we have 0 cases. Stay safe and cool everyone!

Shy Regular

They reopened the beaches here too, I believe, but still pretty much everything else is closed (well, take out/pick up for essential stuff).

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

I wish I had an A/C. Only a swamp cooler though. xp

Enduring Guardian

Wow so much activity! Yay it is good to see people. Hope you are all doing well even if it seems some of you are already dealing with hotter weather.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff