Welcome to Gaia! ::

Working on Growths! What are you looking for?

Pokemon to Child Growth! 0.18801996672213 18.8% [ 113 ]
Child to Teen Growth! 0.22961730449251 23.0% [ 138 ]
Teen to Adult Growth! 0.10149750415973 10.1% [ 61 ]
Customs! 0.48086522462562 48.1% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 601 ]

Man-Hungry Pumpkin

||
                      -stretches toes- i really need to get more stuff done here.
εʟ! ρა! cσɴɢʀσσ!xx

Shy Regular

*pokes head in*

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

*Wanders about while working on solo's*

Hatted Fatcat

Pidgie hasn't been feeling so good lately, so if I'm slow with replies, I'm sorry. D|

Man-Hungry Pumpkin

||
                      -big stretch- this is the only thread that's moved since i went to sleep, and it's only moved a few posts. xD talk about a quiet sunday morning.
εʟ! ρა! cσɴɢʀσσ!xx

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

I didn't manage any writing yet. I had to go clean my oldest boys' room, because they apparently can't listen today. *is not a happy mom*

and managed to bounce my head back and forth between a bicycle handle and the closet like a ping pong ball...now I have lumps, and bruises on both sides of my head and a headache stemming from two spots. -_-

and now I'm performing surgery on my 5 year old sons favorite teddy bear and reattaching the legs...

Man-Hungry Pumpkin

||
                      oh gawd. D8 even more reason i don't want to be a parent. -stows that away-
εʟ! ρა! cσɴɢʀσσ!xx

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

...and one of my boys came home Friday complaining of a stomach ache...

Is still complaining (constipated) but won't let us help him. Won't take the pedialax stuff we bought...will drink water but not gatorade. Won't let me give him anything for the pain...won't take a warm shower...won't use the sock full of rice I had heated up.

*Is at my wits end today*

tomorrow...doctor if he's not any better. *rubs head carefully*

Days like today feel like fifteen kids...not five.

Man-Hungry Pumpkin

||
                      o -o i can't even fathom five kids, let alone fifteen. -shudders-
εʟ! ρა! cσɴɢʀσσ!xx

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

lol

Yeah I get that a lot.

Cute Fairy

I've always wanted three kids. Two boys and a girl. <3

Man-Hungry Pumpkin

||
                      sucks how they don't come out the way you want 'em to, huh? xP

if i could ensure that i'd have a girl i might give all the parenthood stuff a go, but i can't even ensure that my uterus works well enough to produce healthy offspring. xP that was the first sign that biological parenting wasn't right for me.
εʟ! ρა! cσɴɢʀσσ!xx

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

lol I have four boys and a girl. She's right smack in the middle age wise too.

Cute Fairy

Thali loves all kiddos, though. xD I just have names for two boys and a girl. If I get two girls or three boys, I'll just have fun with it.

Wind-up Waffles

I always wanted to be a crazy auntie. But my siblings don't want kids. :<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas