Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

Sleet Tempest Snape
I'm gonna have Delphi having been killed by the massive amounts of youma. Beni was rounded up and is up on stage, maybe the last or one of the last to be called. He'll pick death, not even sure he'd be given an option really. Chaldene will be up there also and pick death as well, he'd never join the other side after everything.

Soo all my babies shall be dead in this.

But Acrucis' death. ::mourns her loss:: Beni will be joining you, and others, soon.

This makes me so sad

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

What, that I'm killing Beni and Chadlene? Or the death of Acrucis?

Trash

Lellouch just stands there and goes GOD DAMN IT BENI

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Beni doesn't offer any apologies Lellouch.

Trash

Lulu shrugs. I think she's okay.

She did kill two princess' and an eternal after all...

Anxious Friend

Sleet Tempest Snape
I'm gonna have Delphi having been killed by the massive amounts of youma. Beni was rounded up and is up on stage, maybe the last or one of the last to be called. He'll pick death, not even sure he'd be given an option really. Chaldene will be up there also and pick death as well, he'd never join the other side after everything.

Soo all my babies shall be dead in this.

But Acrucis' death. ::mourns her loss:: Beni will be joining you, and others, soon.
You're going to make me cry at work love ;__;

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

I'm already crying at this...

I wonder if I can post someone watching this on TV

Garbage Cat

will do, shan!

edit - she went to the er due to inability to breathe; she is home with mom but holy s**t.

Trash

e Ae She's got it that bad huh? ; 3; I hope she gets better soon.

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

I hope Lu gets better. ::Cuddles Strick:: And I hope you don't come down sick or anything.

I'm sorry Sirene, Shan. ::Cuddles both::

Anxious Friend

Aeeth
will do, shan!

edit - she went to the er due to inability to breathe; she is home with mom but holy s**t.
Omg Lu... cry

Thank you for keeping us informed Strick. Please tell her Shan says she's not allowed to be this sick and must get well soon! -hugs from afar- ;__;

Sorry to ask you to be the middle person, you need to stay healthy as well. Please don't go getting sick yourself. heart

Cat

There is no being sorry for feels. Meta is for all the feels.

all of them.

Anxious Friend

Ivynian
There is no being sorry for feels. Meta is for all the feels.

all of them.
^ so much truth heart

Garbage Cat

meta is the best chance to stab everyone in the feels as much as possible since all damage done is reversible.

Felyn's King

Magical Girl

heart

-works on things-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items