*flops about*
*pokes a few times* hi there

*poked* o:

Heya! c: How goes?

Anxious Friend

Twilight Jaws

*poked* o:

Heya! c: How goes?
I'm so sleepy crying and in dire need of caffeine. How are you holding up?

Guine's Wife

Eternal Senshi

Whelp, that's done.

I'll get to existing meta tags (well, all my tags, really) hopefully sometime in the next couple of days, but Gany's officially dead (*sob sob*) and the rest of my characters probably died in the ambush (except Haven but idek what would happen to her).

Anxious Friend

Sunshine Alouette
(except Haven but idek what would happen to her).
Alcor is very saddened by this ;__; "I hope she's safe and got away" heart

Kawaii Prophet

Shanyume
I'm so sleepy crying and in dire need of caffeine. How are you holding up?

I am so tired. XD But right now, other than that, I am not doing too badly. Just trying to take things one moment at a time.

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

Well...now I'm dirty

Guine's Wife

Eternal Senshi

Shanyume

I'm thinking she probably exposed herself as a White Moon sympathizer after Order HQ was sacked and was probs incarcerated (and likely killed for it idek).

ALSO IMMA GET A START UP FOR FIONA/HAVEN RP WHEN I GET TO WORKING ON MY TAGS. I'm sorry it's taken me so long. QQ

Anxious Friend

Sunshine Alouette
Shanyume

I'm thinking she probably exposed herself as a White Moon sympathizer after Order HQ was sacked and was probs incarcerated (and likely killed for it idek).

ALSO IMMA GET A START UP FOR FIONA/HAVEN RP WHEN I GET TO WORKING ON MY TAGS. I'm sorry it's taken me so long. QQ
Love I'm so far behind it's okay I still owe homeworld shenanigans to you. -snugs- Do you know who gets to be our kitty?

Guine's Wife

Eternal Senshi

Shanyume
Love I'm so far behind it's okay I still owe homeworld shenanigans to you. -snugs- Do you know who gets to be our kitty?

Shoot, I got a Nega lined up for us with Guine but double-checking on the kitty completely slipped my mind. DX

I could have sworn Orange wanted to do it months ago, though, so I will go bug her to make sure. 8D

Anxious Friend

Twilight Jaws

I am so tired. XD But right now, other than that, I am not doing too badly. Just trying to take things one moment at a time.
That's the best way to go about it love. Are things becoming a little less stressful?

Anxious Friend

Sunshine Alouette

Shoot, I got a Nega lined up for us with Guine but double-checking on the kitty completely slipped my mind. DX

I could have sworn Orange wanted to do it months ago, though, so I will go bug her to make sure. 8D
Sounds like a plan heart
-waves at Guine too- This'll be fun :>

Anxious Friend

Sirene Naiads
Well...now I'm dirty
Having fun with plants :p ?

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

No....not when you have to put a tree on a truck

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
I have to decide what happens with Scylla. Was she captured? Did she expose her sympathies? Does she never henshin again and rot with survivor's guilt until she dies?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff