Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guine's Wife

Eternal Senshi

Cat

Sirene Naiads
Ivy....one you look 'hot'.
Two...I want the kitties

You look a fine snowchild to drape my fire upon.....

Trash

; A; my whole ******** leg is asleep and if I move the muscles get tighter. Send help

Garbage Cat

Ivynian
Sirene Naiads
Ivy....one you look 'hot'.
Two...I want the kitties

You look a fine snowchild to drape my fire upon.....

this sounds incredibly not g-rated

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

aaeth where did your head go

Sparkling Senshi

Shanyume
*grabs a blanket and pillow then passes out* orz D:

I forgot to congratulate you. She's so cuuuuuute <3

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User ImageUser Image

So guys I have this new senshi quest cat_3nodding

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

hehe YES. I am down with this quest.

Anxious Friend

Lucifer Force
Shanyume
*grabs a blanket and pillow then passes out* orz D:

I forgot to congratulate you. She's so cuuuuuute <3
Thank you n///n I hope you're feeling better ;___; -huge hugs-

Sparkling Senshi

Shanyume

I am! I'm nowhere near 100% (probably hovering around 65%) but Strick has been taking care of me. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't swallow, my entire esophagus felt like glass wrapped in barbed wire. No coughing would loosen the mucus in my lungs... I thought I had pneumonia and I tried to go to work yesterday but nearly passed out and my boss took me home. Turns out I had all the symptoms of pneumonia but replace "fluid in the lungs" with "heavily impacted mucus in the lungs". I got a strong antibiotic to take twice a day, along with painkillers, DayQuil / NyQuil as needed. Doctor said it would be another 3-5 days before symptoms would subside. Blllleeeaaargh.

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

oh my god bless that quest

Anxious Friend

Lucifer Force
Shanyume

I am! I'm nowhere near 100% (probably hovering around 65%) but Strick has been taking care of me. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't swallow, my entire esophagus felt like glass wrapped in barbed wire. No coughing would loosen the mucus in my lungs... I thought I had pneumonia and I tried to go to work yesterday but nearly passed out and my boss took me home. Turns out I had all the symptoms of pneumonia but replace "fluid in the lungs" with "heavily impacted mucus in the lungs". I got a strong antibiotic to take twice a day, along with painkillers, DayQuil / NyQuil as needed. Doctor said it would be another 3-5 days before symptoms would subside. Blllleeeaaargh.
Lu baby ;__; I admire you for still trying to go to work but you got to be more than 65% for that love. You have a good brother for him to be taking care of you while you're not feeling well (thank you Strick ) Try to get lots of rest love.

Capatcha: Until next time
<_<;;;

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Sparkling Senshi

Shanyume
Lu baby ;__; I admire you for still trying to go to work but you got to be more than 65% for that love. You have a good brother for him to be taking care of you while you're not feeling well (thank you Strick ) Try to get lots of rest love.

Capatcha: Until next time
<_<;;;

Shaaaan thank you for the balloon! ;; heart heart heart

Anxious Friend

Lucifer Force

Shaaaan thank you for the balloon! ;; heart heart heart
No problem <3 I can't send you one in real life so gaia will have to do lol. So long as it made you smile I'm happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff