Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Infinities

I think I may have to take Lizzy for this one, I'm sorry. ;3; I think that once Megrez simmers down a bit, though, they should definitely meet! Scylla and Megrez's mindsets seem to be quite in line. She will appreciate having an experienced senshi to talk reason and methods with~

As for Lizzy, one start, coming up shortly!

Appeal's Bae

Backwoods Prophet

@ Infi; MOAR Zia and Jada all day everyday?

She's such a proud guardian u 3u;;;

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
Carneli

No of course not -pets Xanthus- don't worry your big strong roommate will protect you u 3u

((LOLLL)) Kairatos: @_X *nervous tic*

Kairatos also does not recommend posing in front of this mirror. ALthough he supposes all destiny city mirrors could be considered problematic. ...Suddenly dressing rooms are not safe places.

((DMC with popcorn.))

Appeal's Bae

Backwoods Prophet

Posing in front of this mirror at the wrong time may cause an inter-dimensional political incident.

Rainbow Senshi

((*just innocently waves at the mirror for Cassie to see* 8D ))

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
Gaia please tell me if you have already posted my post, don't double post it and lie to meeee.

Garbage Cat

Sirene Naiads
Stricken, Delilah/Phact does know Quenton/Tharen. Though it has been a time...and the eternal senshi might want to kill her later on...but that's another story.

But can run into them or him out and about?

just got home from classes, sorry.

faust does not exclusively travel with thraen; he does go out on his own pretty often, so if you wanted to meet up without thraen that is fine too! fausit is very easy to discover in pretty much any garden be (rolling around) or a park (taking a dump near a tree) etc etc doing cat things.

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

Phact wonders what could be the worst that happens? It's just a mirror after all

Stricken, I wasn't sure. I was reading his journal so just knew he had issues with Alois and the birds.
So cat things....does he happen to attack birds in the park?

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
Carneli
@ Infi; MOAR Zia and Jada all day everyday?

She's such a proud guardian u 3u;;;
ALL DAY EVERY DAY. Maybe that house party with Zia bringing Jada all the unwanted cats so Jada can be a crazy cat lady.

Appeal's Bae

Backwoods Prophet

Infinities
ALL DAY EVERY DAY. Maybe that house party with Zia bringing Jada all the unwanted cats so Jada can be a crazy cat lady.

KAIRATOS MIGHT COME ATTACHED TO HIS CATS.
Even though it is totally within Zia's character to attempt to take them all to Jada's.

"This one's just called... 'Thingy'."

Zia can still bring her puppy and maybe be more openly angsty and babble more about that magicky henshin stuff Jada is not doing :B

Garbage Cat

Sirene Naiads
Phact wonders what could be the worst that happens? It's just a mirror after all

Stricken, I wasn't sure. I was reading his journal so just knew he had issues with Alois and the birds.

ohhhh yes he does

Trash

Faust, I have three ravens for you to meet and their owner you can piss off till the end of time...

/lays on floor

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
Carneli
KAIRATOS MIGHT COME ATTACHED TO HIS CATS.
Even though it is totally within Zia's character to attempt to take them all to Jada's.

"This one's just called... 'Thingy'."

Zia can still bring her puppy and maybe be more openly angsty and babble more about that magicky henshin stuff Jada is not doing :B
Jada spends most her time trying to cuddle the puppy and listening to Zia babble about the stuff Jada's not doing.

And trying to figure out if Zia is dating her cat-lover.

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

Aeeth
Sirene Naiads

ohhhh yes he does

How would you like to attack one on her birds?

Trash

Zia are you stealing kitties... thats not nice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas