Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

-nibbles on Kuu- <3

Fashionable Prophet

A stag centaur would be awesome. Or...a reindeer/caribou~ Or a moose.

Imagine the antlers on a male moose Hyte *_____*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Ooo, that would be awesome. 8D

Huge, big antlers that would probably make it hard for the Hyte to lift its head. XD

Fashionable Prophet

Haha, yeah, he probably wouldn't be able to lift his head ^^;; Maybe if he was a centaur, his horse body could be a counterbalance for all the weight on top of his head XDD

Any ideas about the Christmas event Hyte? We had a polar bear last year, so...I think a reindeer would be cool. Or some kind of penguin (though I kind of wonder what their hands would look like. Flippers? Or have flipper things coming off their arms like the feathered bird Hytes do instead of wings?) Similarly artic-related but not really Christmassy, an orca Hyte would be cool too *___*

Neon Fly's Husband

Allied Recalibrator

*sleeps in thread* heart

Shy Phantom

*peers at all the talk of potential Hytes* o.o

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

He’d have to have a really thick neck in order to keep his head up. =P

I’d love to see a reindeer. =3

Arctic fox? Walrus? xP

Or maaaybe... a lemming! 8D

Fashionable Prophet

A lemming...heehee~ Foxes seem like a really popular idea... Or a seal! :3

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Foxes are cute. =P

An Australian fur seal would be nice.

Lonely Browser

Fashionable Prophet

The blue... *_____* The coloring would be really pretty! (I love 'Mena's coloring, the smoky blue, soooo much. I'm just sad it's so hard to find a replica for the doll version of Mena crying )

Neon Fly's Husband

Allied Recalibrator

Doll version?

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BJD Mena? Oh that sounds interesting.

I'm doing some possible BJD of an OC of mine to get started on. So far its just expenses that keep me at bay. XD

Fashionable Prophet

Yo-Mena is a Volks Yo-SD Kun ^__~ She's technically Mena in her child stage, but mentally she's often like adult Mena, so... I plan to get Yo-sized/26cm-ish versions of all my Hytech kids. Eli might actually get an MSD version as well... >.> (I don't have SDs, so my MSD/43cm-ish kids are the adults. They're a bit better in-scale with the other sizes, I think)

That reminds me, I was going to torture Yo-Mena a bit and post a pic up~ ^___^ (It involves polar bears, heehee~)

Right now I just have Aki (a Soulkid Yewon) and Mena really. Aki's storyline is the "main" one, my epic sorta Sailormoon fanfic, but the Hytech kids will be able to sneak into it on the premise they're random kids training at the academy (for pseudo sailor senshi folks... ninja )

Neon Fly's Husband

Allied Recalibrator

Im off, night thread. XD (4.40am.. lol )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff