Anime Themed 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
Pokemon 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
Digimon 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 7 ]
Yu-Gi-Oh 0.054054054054054 5.4% [ 2 ]
Nature 0.21621621621622 21.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

._____. Birthday is bad? How comes? *gives her a huggie*

Fashionable Werewolf

lets say the past few years I havnt had any good birthdays..and this year its going to be me and my parents again..i dont mind,but I would like there to be someone else there even if I know its impossible and to much to ask of them....woud be nice to celebrate with friends this year..

sorry...wasnt trying to ramble on.. sweatdrop
Aww, how phooie. .___. Birthdays should be at least a bit fun! My last birthday was kinda hard, since it was the first year since my mother passed away. I hope someone can come to your birthday, or at least hang out for a bit! n__n

And rambling is fiiiine. You need to get it out, sometimes!

Fashionable Werewolf

I doubt I'll have any one to hang out with..more than likely its us going to eat out and then me coming home afterwards to spend the rest of my time alone...anyways..thanks for listening..it did help some.
Noooo! That doesn't sound special enough! n___n You can come online and Kira will give you a cake! heart

Fashionable Werewolf

aww thats such a nice thought, thanks though,but if by chance my risu (also known as my fiance) doesnt come down,then I may get a skype call from him.
Oh! I hope he can go see you then. That would be nice. :3 Do you guys live very far apart, or just kinda?

Fashionable Werewolf

im in texas and he is up in maryland..XD
were hoping to meet up some time soon.
Whoa! That is a bit of a stretch. I hope that works out for you! That would be a really great birthday present, huh? whee

Fashionable Werewolf

it would,but if not then some other day.
as it is we are both saving up to see each other, I just wish my art sales would do a bit better so I can reach my goal on saving up for that trip X3
Oh? Drac does RL art sales? o.o

Fashionable Werewolf

ah yes actually I do, I am a photographer in RL and also a Digital Artist,but has been trying to sell my photography for a year and a half now. :3

Dragon's DA
Wow-ee~ They are very pretty! 'Enchanted' is rightly named <3

>w> White Tigers are awesome. Yes indeed.

Fashionable Werewolf

Glad you like them^^

I get tons of compliments from people around here,but hardly any one buys at my sales..so it some times eats at me.

Fashionable Werewolf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces