Random 0.054054054054054 5.4% [ 2 ]
Anime Themed 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
Pokemon 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
Digimon 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 7 ]
Yu-Gi-Oh 0.054054054054054 5.4% [ 2 ]
Nature 0.21621621621622 21.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Fashionable Werewolf

ah I see, well if you do need uncerts then I can get them to you later when I get home. For today is laundry day and im headed on over to my parents to get it done.

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Sounds like fun
It's no rush. It's just I've been so bad at keeping my journal updated and I noticed I left holes and gaps in it so I'm trying to tie up some loose ends. Although the certs I do have in there I also need to put down my info on them so others know what personality they have incase for some rare case someone actually does want to RP with them.

Fashionable Werewolf

ah ok then, well like I said I dont mind getting them for you. wink

this dragon is off to go get laundry done and possible get food out..she doesnt know on the second part yet XD

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Draconian_Peacock
Seiphira
*is making an attempt to organize her journal*

I hate to say this, but I might ask if you have uncerts eventually, because I was going to organize which risu still need to be certed, erase the posts I made throughout sesshi's certing thread, and mash them all into one post. However, I'll put a spoiler in it so it doesn't stretch out the page. Hope that doesn't sound too demanding. I just thought with today being a slow day and me having a stomach virus, I'll take it easy and just organize my pets and journal.

sessh said she got some certs done,but she hasnt uploaded them yet so I dont know if she does or not

Sesshi is posting from her phone -.- she has lost most of the things from before aug that was on her comp when we tried to switch things from one comp tooth other they have gone missing... v.v 11 and I are still trying to unearth some things from my computer that haven't been found. So unfortunately v.v I dont have any of the certs I did have done... but I will work on getting everything redone and uploaded hopefully by the end of this week seeing as I have thurs and fri off ^.^

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Hey you're actually on when I'm on!
Although I've been on the whole day. Who knows if someone is going to force me off soon though. I tend to get ousted on the computer more often then I would like. sad

I really need my own computer, not only because of that, but because I can actually skype with you gals then.

Fashionable Werewolf

Fashionable Werewolf

Fashionable Werewolf

sesshiyasha

by the way I got back to you on skype. wink

Fashionable Werewolf

Fashionable Werewolf

Fashionable Werewolf

Fashionable Werewolf

Fashionable Werewolf

Hiyas~ How is Drac today?

Quick Reply