• Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I know I still have my sycamore seed from last Halloween. I just never figured out what to do with it. X_X
Sesshi was going to breed one of her females with my Shojo I think, but I don't know if that would count. Either way I'm kind of eh. I wouldn't mind what happens either way.

7,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
Shii Song
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
A part of me would like a breeding, but I still have to figure out who gets who. I only know two people accepted babies from the last and all the others kept refusing to accept them. I really have no clue who to give them to, so if you or if you know anyone who wants one, could you offer it to them or is there a way they could be thrown into your flaffle or something? I hate to see them sit with no owner, but even if I post free for anyone to grab (which I did in the past) no one showed interest at all.

Either that or can the ones who accepted be gifted a second time?

Fashionable Werewolf

Shii Song
Shii Song
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
A part of me would like a breeding, but I still have to figure out who gets who. I only know two people accepted babies from the last and all the others kept refusing to accept them. I really have no clue who to give them to, so if you or if you know anyone who wants one, could you offer it to them or is there a way they could be thrown into your flaffle or something? I hate to see them sit with no owner, but even if I post free for anyone to grab (which I did in the past) no one showed interest at all.

Either that or can the ones who accepted be gifted a second time?

you can try gifting them to those you had originally asked or we can put them into a free raffle with some other pets that will be raffled off as there owner left gaia and asked that I find new homes for them.

7,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
Draconian_Peacock
you can try gifting them to those you had originally asked or we can put them into a free raffle with some other pets that will be raffled off as there owner left gaia and asked that I find new homes for them.
The free raffle sounds the best so far. I just wanted to make sure something happened to the others. I hate it when I have babies to gift and no one to gift them too. I'm pretty sure they grew once. I'll have to organize my journal better too.

Fashionable Werewolf

Shii Song
Draconian_Peacock
The free raffle sounds the best so far. I just wanted to make sure something happened to the others. I hate it when I have babies to gift and no one to gift them too. I'm pretty sure they grew once. I'll have to organize my journal better too.

I believe there adult forms are in the pb,so I'll use those forms when I put them up for that raffle. as it is I havnt figured out when I will hold it.

Fashionable Werewolf

Fashionable Werewolf

20 minutes til the breedings close

Fashionable Werewolf

breedings are now closed and I will post who is doing what ones as sessh and I just discussed it. :3

7,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
I can't believe I forgot about this

I Shii Song would like to try out this Flaffle!
Prefs:3,2,1,5,4,6,7

Angelic Carnivore

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100

Fashionable Werewolf

im going to be coloring up those breedings today.
If any of you want me to LS let me know,however I would prefer there be more than 1 watching

Baneful's Wife

Sugary Marshmallow

I'd be interested in watching! -excited-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out