Anime Themed 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
Pokemon 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
Digimon 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 7 ]
Yu-Gi-Oh 0.054054054054054 5.4% [ 2 ]
Nature 0.21621621621622 21.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Fashionable Werewolf

hey brit

looks like this dragon isnt going to go to bed right away,going to wait out this oncoming storm to make sure its not tornadic since there saying it may be and its headed this way from what I can tell by the radar,plus im not tired..sooo yeah and need to be up before 11 tomorrow.

going to see a movie and go to lunch with my mom and sister in law and then eat cake I bought her.

Devout Worshipper

Hope the storm bypassed you Drac, and have a great day with your mom and sister.

Happy Mother's Day!

Fashionable Werewolf

Thankfully it was just a thunderstorm,but with all the tornadoes north of our state I rather be safe then sorry so staying up till it passed seemed the best option last night

Amateur Genius

Happy Mothers day!

Hi Peacock! biggrin

Fashionable Werewolf

I'll be turning on Ls here around 1pm Cst,2pm Est,12pm Mst,11am Pst, to work on getting my portion of event pets done and then try to get the event up tonight.

The event will be a day late cause of me getting busy this weekend.

Fashionable Werewolf

Draconian_Peacock
Draconian_Peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

going to take a break and I may or may not turn ls back on later

Devout Worshipper

Hey Drac! I'm in Columbus, Ohio for the week, and we had two tornado warnings today. First time I've been somewhere that the sirens in the town went off.

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Interesting
We only had severe thunderstorms and I'm in PA.

Devout Worshipper

Seiphira
Interesting
We only had severe thunderstorms and I'm in PA.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The storm seemed to be moving to the NE, which is probably why you only got rain.

Fashionable Werewolf

Hope the places with the warning were ok though, theres been more tornadoes this year than last year so far and hurricane season is coming up soon. This year so far seems to be very active.

Fashionable Werewolf

Draconian_Peacock
Draconian_Peacock
Draconian_Peacock

im a turn on ls for a bit before my fiance calls later. :3

Fashionable Werewolf

Ls is off for now, I do have the recordings saved if you would like to go through the link and watch them and see what ive been doodling up.

Fashionable Werewolf

I'll get the event up and running tomorrow, I got a good chunk of things done tonight,but for now I need sleep.

Fashionable Werewolf

the dragon be working on things and getting things done, I will soon reveal something new and the event all at the same time at some point today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff