Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hearing a voice, Vorel turned and saw two others, like her but much bigger. Panicing she looked for someplace to hide. Finding none she froze. You aren't going to eat me are you?

Questionable Waffles

Belisma lurks behind a large rock, watching the group of Aion. Now that she was an adult, she was not quite so afraid of things, but it was always better to play it safe.

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Dizzy grinned, "That's a neat ability! How'd you find out you could do that? I talk to bugs all the time, but they never talk back."

Joi wiggled and squirmed until her mother finally let loose and Joi jumped into Syannia's arms.

Neri blushed and backed up a little. Eat you? Why ... would I do that? That's ... yekky. She crinkled up her face a little at the thought and she turned to Ixi. She'd never met another Aion before, besides Ixi and she was always so nice to her.

((edit :: Mel, Belisma's so pretty!!! I can't help but stare at her 3nodding ))

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

"I heard them one day and I spoke my thoughts aloud and they replied to me" Syannia said taking the baby and lifting her up setting her upon her head

Eat you? why? you are the same thing we are she said We used to look much like you, cept different colors
Upon hearing those words Torel relaxed a bit. Really? That's good to hear. There was something big yesterday that tried to...

Questionable Waffles

Bel peeps out over the rock in curiosity.

((OMG I KNOW! gonk heart heart *clings* She's so gorgeous. I just had to put her in my sig!!!))

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Dizzy grinned and watched Syannia with her daughter. "That would amazing. What do animals have to say?"

Neri looked around nervously. Something tried to eat you? did you ... venture to the deeper area? I'm scared to go there... well, I was. Now I'm big, so I think I can handle it! She leaned back a bit and tried to puff out her chest showing she was a little tougher than when she was when she was smaller. But she still stayed close to Ixi. She wasn't 100% brave quite yet. She glanced around just to make sure no more bigger fish were nearby, but a glimpse of purple caught her eye. Was that a bigger fish? no... big mean fish are never pretty colors... were they?

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

"Not much, just to be wary of the dragnid, but I already knew that" She shrugged

Ixi took one look at Neri's actions and burst out laughing she too caught a glimpse of the purple fish Hey you over htere come out of hiding!
Vorel looked around when Ixi called out. Seeing the large form she swam behind the other two Aions. Clamping her fins over her eyes she whispered. What is it? I'm too scared to look

Questionable Waffles

Only a high pitched "meep" sort of sound escapes the Aion and she ducks behind the rock again, heart racing. She had been caught and remained there too afraid to move.
The tiny aion peeked out from behind her fins. Meep? What kind of eating fish says meep?

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

"Vale says that too. I wonder if he can talk to the animals as well." Dizzy commented, merely thinking out loud. "Can you talk to bugs too?"

Joi bounced slightly up on Syannia's head. She giggled and played with her hair too.

Neri was hiding behind Ixi as well, peeking through her fins like Vorel. Yeah, what she said! What kind of big mean fish says 'meep'? Ixi, go find out!!

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Syannia shruggs "I've never tried" she admits and bounces a lil remembering doing this once with her mum, but she had been the baby

Ixi rolled her eyes and swam low and around the rock A scaredy-fish says Meep she says seeing yet another female adult like herself and Neri
Swimming a little bit forward Vorel tried to see what was behind the rock.

<Like a cat the silly thing. 3nodding >

Questionable Waffles

"I... know you," Bel says to the red Aion quietly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff