Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Giver

"I was clumsey but I think I can walk all I have to to do is not open my eyes so I do not fall in love by accedent."

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Victor nodded his head and walked behind Mo, using this time to get in a nice fair look on the male, not to meaniton a nice long look on Letha too. It wasn't that he prefered males over females, he didn't care which if anything that cought his eye, he was just looking for something to do.

Letha giggled and took Mo's arm, walking towards Dragnid quickly. "Hurry, Hurry times a wasiting!"

Intellectual Mage

Kurt was relieved to hear she still had her head on straight and unclouded. "At least we know it doesn't cloud the mind. Now I am going to kneel down and place you on your feet. You can hold on to me and I promise I won't let you fully go until your standing well on your own. " After telling her exactly what he was going to do, he slowly kneeled, one knee up so she was practically sitting on his leg.

Using the arm that was under her legs to help place her feet as close to the ground as he could, it wouldn't do for one or both of them to fall and have her look at him. He looked down the road not seeing anyone, safe for the most part. It would be awful to fall in love over a spell, he thought it would be most unfair to her to be practically cheated out of a choice, or would there be a choice? Could that even be safely tested?

Generous Giver

She kept her eyes closed as she felt the leaves on her feet she then eased her self off his knee. "I am so sorry about this." she tried to carfully to stand by her self. sje a;,pst o,edat;y colapsed she grabed on to him her it was easy to see she was trying her hardest to keep her eyes closed. "Well I hope there is nothing that will kill us around, this would be a bad time for them to come."

Intellectual Mage

Kurt held on to her with gentle arms trying his best to keep her from needing to open her eyes. Though he did let a deeply throaty chuckle escape, "Well it might get soo confused that it stops attacking so that we can get away." Now he chided himself, that comment wasn't polite, nor entirely funny. "How long do you think it will last? You can't walk around with your eyes closed. I don't mind lending my support to you for as long as you need it, not one bit." He wanted her to know he was there to help her in anyway possible.

Generous Giver

"lol i guess you are right but I am sorry for the two monsters i mistkenly hit. I think I may be able to hold up with some help for 5 minutes. From now on I leave the magic arrows at him and take the normal ones with me." she saidhearing his chuckle. "or do you mean that how long I think the effect will last. remember this is a test"

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Mo allowed Letha to lead the way. She usually did anyway. He glanced back over his shoulder to see if Victor was following, and to make sure he wasn't gonna stabbed in the back. He noticed that he or Letha... or both for that matter, were getting checked out. "Like what you see there, guy?" he asked with a wink.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Victor gave him a very sly smirk. "Maybe..." He chuckled softly rolling his shoulder. "How about you eh pretty-boy? Like what you see?" He said with a light leering tip of his head.

Letha giggled and wiggled her hips. "Ohhh you boys..."

Intellectual Mage

Kurt chuckled at her comment, "I am sure they didn't know what hit them and their will probably be a population boom in there. I think that will be a very smart idea, you wouldn't want to go though this again or accidentally hit another pae now that we have some idea of what it does." At her comment about remembering its a test he added, "Well, how to know when the test its over without, well testing it is the question. I guess it would be wise to let you sleep off the affects before trying to open your eyes." He looked around again just to see if anyone was about. With unwavering support he eased himself into the best position to help her and tired to watch for signs there was something he needed to do, like hold on tighter should it look like she was going to fall or something.

Generous Giver

she nooded that it was probly the best ideah to try to sleep it off. she held on to him. "Lets get moveing we should leave soon." standing up she swallowed hard. "i do not know when this thing will be over." i guess i will know it when it happens. I used ,y magic to make the arrow I must be able to dilute it enough to see again."
--[[Hum. My lazy arse has been away at my friend's house until now. So... Who roleplay partnerless at the moment? xD]]--

Intellectual Mage

When she said they should be going he knew that he might not have other wise, it could just come off wrong but this wasn't a normal social situation, "Go where, your place or the HQ? I personally sleep facing the Dragind forest, that won't do at all." If she slept there, then he'd have to stay closer the what might be seemly to protect her and if he were to fall asleep...with his tossing and turning, evidence left by how the dirt lies in the morning, well as he said, it wouldn't do at all. If she picked her place then they would both be walking blind.

"I am sure you'll figure something out, I have faith you will." Even though he just met her he did have faith she'd figure out how to handle this problem without too much trouble, after all she made the arrows.

Teigra's Waifu

Sparkling Fairy

Mo grinned and wiggled his brow slightly, letting his eyes move over Victor. "But of course." he answered with another wink. He turned to look at Letha, still grinning. "So what's on the agenda today, Sweetie?"
((*Bounces*))

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Letha giggled and looked up at Mo for a moment. "Nothing much Sugar, just a walk and maybe taunting and teasin a few manimals...." She giggled and stuck her tongue out at Victor and gave another little wiggle of her hips.

Victor just laughed and looked around. "Well then, perhaps the three of us should head that way." He pointed to the east. "That's where most the manimals are..." He laughed. "Except teasing them will be hard, they don't understand languages..." He chuckled and moved closer to Mo, putting an arm around the other male's shoulder.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff