Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Hi chuckeld and walked over to Kurt, sitting down next to him and putting an arm around his shoulder. He took a deep breath, and started, from the beginning, telling Kurt EVERYTHING he knew about Males and Females, leaving out no detail, and going into VERY explicate Detail as to what two Paes did in the heat of passion, as well as the soft and sensual ways. He left NOTHING out, and some of the things he described would leave even a hardened ventren's ears red.

Generous Giver

Tricky Knight

18,950 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
He sighed as he looked at his two dragons I know they are the opposite of themselves, but I'm sure the real Gigas would have wanted them to be happy with each other instead of hate each other He summoned an orb of metal Gigas, I'll miss you buddy, but your spirit and soul will live on inside your two creations, even if you were a machine, you were a friend to me

Gigas looked at Lloyd and then at Zeta She hates me because I am the positive half, but I know this still some good in her

Zeta growled and turned away from Gigas and Lloyd I ahte him, he always gets attention and no one even cares about me, I wish I was never born as a dragon from that machine, I want to be free, I want to be human, but how?

Intellectual Mage

Kurt listened, it didn't take his eyes long to decided they wanted out of his skull. It could have been because of the heat. He was quite sure that his intire face was redder then a cherry. He almost wanted to tune Hi out, it was almost too much for his innocent him to take in.

With growing know he knew he had to hear and understand, to better protect Chael if she every got in contact with a love arrow head. There was the deciding problem of tring to understand what feelings. Looking at the door to where Chael was he wondered allowed, speaking out his thoughts, "Its a really good thing you came by then, she'd probably hate me or be too embarrassed to ever want to see me again. Not telling when I would have been able to stop her. But do I love her would I?" That was a great question, one he wasn't sure he knew the answer to.

Intellectual Mage

sailornorthstar
((LOL))

ooc: I am kinda torn between laughing and wanting to cover Kurt's ears xd

*waves to Lloyd*

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Hi smiled and patted his back. "Thats a question only you and your heart can answer I'm afraid..." He chuckled and stood. "Will you be fine by yourself? I have to go finish my rounds..."

Tricky Knight

18,950 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
"Well are you two going even talk now, come this flight is going be boring if you're both quiet" Lloyd looked at the two dragons as he flapped his wings slowly and matched their pace

"I'm sorry I just wanted some time to think, where should we go master Lloyd?"

"Hey, I siad you can just call me Lloyd don't be like my old Gigas" He sighed "I guess you really are the son of tech Gigas?" "Although your sister doesn't seem like the daughter of him"

Zeta hissed at him and looked away again There must be a way, I'll have to ask Lucifer when I see him and Hellfire next time, maybe there a way to get this human off my tail too?

Tricky Knight

18,950 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
EvilSilverDragon
sailornorthstar
((LOL))

ooc: I am kinda torn between laughing and wanting to cover Kurt's ears xd

*waves to Lloyd*
((Hello))

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
(( *pins Lloyd down* >.> Must RP with Lurker! ))

Intellectual Mage

Kurt looked at Hi and said, after swallowing a moment, "Yeah, and you have left me with a lot to think about. Thank you for enlighting me, all be up all night but its for the best." He laughed lightly and says, "Thanks again, I hope the rest of your rounds aren't his eventful." He was telling the truth about not sleeping. With all he had to think about, he just hopped his face didn't get stuck that shade of red.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Hi nodded and flamed out, flaming back into exsistance some ways away from the HQ, atop of Aura Nin Mountain. From here he had the best view of the isle, and after casting his view across the isle, he spotted what seemed to be three flying objects. He frowned and flamed out again, flaming back into existance some feet behind them, about ten or so, and following them by his own wings.

Tricky Knight

18,950 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Torvil Rakamash
(( *pins Lloyd down* >.> Must RP with Lurker! ))
((Well I don't have any pets from this shop to RP with, but I'm hoping to get a custom Aion when a slot is open, but I'm using my two main dragons though sweatdrop ))

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
(( >.> That's what I know, I was infromed by this... *Waves* I'm the RP manager XD So I like to keep track of who all is intrested and see how they rp... Well now anyway... ))

Generous Giver

((aahh poor kurt he was so inocent and now well he still is inocent))

Chaels dreams refleacted what had happened between the two days only for some odd reason Hi had become a fire breathing dragon and then Jurt being a knight in shining armor thought some thing seemed to be off with that ideah may be it was the fact she was in a dress or the fact that she had found her self locked in a room at HQ.

Though another fact was running though her mind. The venom in her or love potion should have almost been almost out of her system when she saw Kurt. Meaning it should have not effected her very little not in the way it did. unless it could have been no that is not possible but it might have been acting on her fealings that she has hidden deep with in her heart

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
((
sailornorthstar
for some odd reason Hi had become a fire breathing dragon
XD No that would be Toga XD ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items