Welcome to Gaia! ::

((*Giggles at Torvils Sig* >.> <.< ))

Generous Giver

"I can not guide you to my house and I have no chance of explaining were it is HQ will have to do," chael smiled thought she trembled slightly and was pael, the power of the potion had noticed her fighting agenst it.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
(( IT WAS YOU! >.> ))

Intellectual Mage

Kurt felt her tumbling and became more worried about her, the change of her vibrant color also sent him on high alert, he held her closer afried she might have more wrong with her then just powerful love potion in her blood stream--as if thats not enough. This time he wouldn't be so brazen, "With your permission, I'll carry you to the HQ, with the speed I can borrow from animals, Peregrine falcon I am thinking, I can have you there in short time." Flight would be most convenient and with borrowed wings it could be the best option.
((Who, me? What was it I did? rofl xp ))

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
(( *points at SS prezzie in his sig* ))

Intellectual Mage

ooc: errm what shop is the bookie from/for?
((Oh, why what a cute book.. Who got it for you? O:] xd ))

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
(( >.> Don't play coy with me woman >.> ))

Generous Giver

Chael nooded. "that is ok with me. I am so sorry about this I did not mean to cause so much truble. That stupid arrow and my stupid ideahs and test to see what could happen I chould have left it alone."
((Coy? Oh, no no.. usually only play Raikha or a pet on here.. none of em are named this.. 'Coy'.. lol

wink xp ))

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
(( *tosses hands up in the air* Well regardless, thank you Rai, I was very happy to recieve a prezzie! *hugs* ))
((*Huggletackle* razz lol.. ^_^ I thought they was cute.. heart ))

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
(( hehehe ^^ Thank you, I thought they were too when Dia showed me where it came from ^^ ))

Intellectual Mage

Kurt adjusted his hold making sure he had her in good bridal style hold, to be more comfortable on the both of then his wings shifted and he took off into the air. As he flew he said softly to her, "Shh, its fine really, your not a problem at all." He whispered a few more comforting words, or ones he hoped she'd find as such, while he got high enough then it was a hard dive, though the dive was slower because he was taking the brunt of the wind issue.

Safe to say it didn't take long with that kind of dive for them to get to the HQ. The landing was hard and he tired his best not to Jar her too badly. "I apologize for the rough landing." He would wait and allow her the chance to register what happened before walking in. It would probably be easier if things didn't happen too fast for her and getting rushed around and a million events that one cannot risk seeing might make keep her eyes closed even harder.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff