Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Trickster

Eranas
I ended up finishing it since I realize dI was almost done o uo

CRAWDAUNT!

Speaking of Pokemonz, I can't wait to get Rumble Blast on Tuesday o mo
Crawdaunt = Red Lobster minus awesome freebie bread?

Anxious Goat

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Every so often I think a little too hard about pokemon and squick myself when I realize all the animal food sources are sentient, and many of the plants are too. *twitches*

Eloquent Pusher

Well maybe the star on its head is a Paopu fruit 8D /shot

Nanashi: orz I know what you mean.
I tried really hard to block that from my brain *years* ago.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Hey everyone. Seems I got lost, but I found you all biggrin

Totally thought I subscribed when I first got the link... *tries not to feel too stupid...*

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
*turns into an eggplant*
NaomiNaomi
Oh look, another contest:

This is a free-for-all and it consists of a derpy RP contest. You'll be trying for this Houndoom: [x] or alternatively, its Cerberex evolution: [x].

The prompt is simple: You've realized that there is something always following you wherever you go. It mocks you when you're happy, flailing about in disgust as you shine in joy. It hides itself under you when you're upset, poking fun at your left ankle as if wiggling its pointy head in a childish, "Hahaha!" You believe it has been trying to kill you for the longest, but it is just waiting for the right moment to do so. Finally, you've had enough. You are going to kill it first. Tell me, how do you plan to strike that stalker behind you? Will you triumph or do you come to realization that in actuality, that b*****d always at your rear is your tail and is not . . . some madmon trying to take your life?

Keep replies short. Two-three paragraphs at most . . . most creative will win her. Lawlness is not a must, but certainly encourage. It won't win you points in the creative department, however. Attack the prompt in the most odd and awkward way possible. As Cetus would say, "Being the average Joe is a no!"

If Flo or Panda would like me to move this to the guild, I will. :3

@Kally :: Haha. rofl
Son of a... Is that guy still following me?! I swear, if it's another fangirl, I'll... Hm... I MUST TAKE ACTION! Let's see..... Perhaps I will turn him into a bug and put into a jar and toss it in a river?! Naah... Too brutal.

Aha! I shall Grab a stick and whack his behind like a horse until he gallops away! NEIGH! NEIGH! Wait... No. That's just cruel.

Maybe a simple uppercut? Maybe a tooth'll get lodged in his brain! Then he'll be... TERROR BITTEN! *Turns Around* ....What. Is that my...? OH MY GOD! BAD TAIL *Smacks* Don't scare me like that!
((TRYING FOR HOUNDOOM))

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ladykiller

If that is an entry for the RP contest, Wolf, please post it in the thread. :3

Hey Moonlit!
Tygress Dream
Hey everyone. Seems I got lost, but I found you all biggrin

Totally thought I subscribed when I first got the link... *tries not to feel too stupid...*

Welcome baaaack <3

How are you? :3

And hi Moon~ovo

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Eranas
I ended up finishing it since I realize dI was almost done o uo

CRAWDAUNT!

Speaking of Pokemonz, I can't wait to get Rumble Blast on Tuesday o mo

surprised Kuu, you rock. So very much.

*coughs and surreptitiously points to the shop in sig with a hiring event going on and a massive pokemon event in the works* ninja

Beloved Shapeshifter

Thank you! I'm good. It's been a surprisingly pleasant day today. heart How about you?

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
*turns into cat, grooms*

Anxious Goat

Welcome back, Tygress! :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff