Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blazing Battler

Congrats winners!!!

Thanks, Qix! I did mine today, gotta remember tomorrow!

Not too hard, Neko! I got it from the staff PB and the Owners list, didn't take too long. When my net isn't working right, neither is my brain, or I would have checked your post. XD

*firehoses all the yay out of the thread heedless of collateral damage* I'm helping! 8 D

Questionable Gatekeeper

Congrats to the winners! I can't wait to see the outcome of those pairs.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Yay, Arissa is one step closer to being accredited! If I get really lucky, she may even make it!

Adorable Trickster

/vibrates excitedly for sekrit things

Spoopy Werewolf

Qixel
Guys. Guys. Guys.

Only 34 days and 4 hours and some odd minutes until the best day of the year! emotion_kirakira
User Image

also, aaaaa i'm so glad there are more people getting closer to/getting their breeder upgrades! x3<333

Adorable Trickster

Night, all. <3

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Neko_no_Yami
Qixel
Guys. Guys. Guys.

Only 34 days and 4 hours and some odd minutes until the best day of the year! emotion_kirakira
User Image

also, aaaaa i'm so glad there are more people getting closer to/getting their breeder upgrades! x3<333

That. That. I would need the toilet again if I saw Jack leering at me in the loo mirror/ You know, it's kind, though, of Jack to wait until after that guy had done his business, so less chance of crapping/peeing himself. That's so courteous! Ten points to Jack!

Ladykiller

So I've been unable to sleep and have been WTing most of the night. Some things I discovered: Three-fourths of the 'mon I received were either Ralts, Zigzagoon, or Wurmple, I got two shinies (a Luvdisc and a Torterra), and I've accumulated so much Pokemiles it's kinda sad, haha.

Handsome Shapeshifter

BIRTHDAY IS SOON *Vibrates.*

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

-peeks in- So, think I should whip up a template auction, I haven't done that yet.. ninja

Adorable Trickster

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Qixel
]Sorry about that. D:
Do not be sorry. I am a very patient alien. Next time i will poke you again. Late reply. I posted then ran off to a wedding i had to attend to XD

Adorable Trickster

Pokedex has been updated with new lines and templates!

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
OOoh I wonder what will turn up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers