Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

User Image
User Image

Welcome to an Extrasensory template auction! For those new to the shop, a "template" refers to the coloring and shading of a lineart. Normally when pokemon are given out, they must be already templated. This is a rare chance to request one that is only in lineart form!

I have templated over 50 pokemon of various texture types for the shop. As my first auction, this will be the first time I’m earning anything on my work here, and I likely won’t be doing another one until next year.

Read on, trainers!

What you get

• The winner will get to choose a custom colored pokemon. Pick any from the Pokedex so long as it has lineart - even if it hasn’t been colored and shaded yet!
  • If, somehow, the pokemon lines you want appear on NEITHER Micro's DA nor the pokedex, but you *know* they exist (ex.: Micro said, in thread, that she has finished those lines) then they are also an option.
  • The pokemon can be common, uncommon, rare, even LEGENDARY, and at any stage of development. They can't be breeding-only.
    Ex.: want a Rampardos, even though its prior stage Cranidos hasn't been templated? Go ahead!
    Ex.: Want a Pikachirisu, even though you can only get it by breeding Pachirisu and Pikachu? Sorry, no can do!

• This auction ends on Monday, October the 5th, 9pm Central.

Samples

User Image Click here for more samples of templates I have done!
A few are not shown due to being secret surprises for late October 8D Very proud of them, hope to see you guys around then!

User Image

Rules

• No discouraging others from bidding.
  • Can use up to 5 items as part of your bid is if you're willing to calculate a lot. Items are valued at 90% of lowest market price, ideally of a steady price over a period of time and not at sudden spikes or decreases. They must be EIs, CIs, MCs, or any other sparkly items worth at least 500 mil. This is for the ease of selling them.
  • Snipe guard is put into place during the last 10 minutes of the auction. If someone bids during the last 10 minutes, the auction is extended for another 30 minutes. This will continue until no other bids are placed within the last 10 minutes!
  • Please send payment to Lady Mist upon winning the auction.

User Image

Bid Form:

If you are bidding with items, enter the total worth of your bid in the form and list individual items and their worth below it!

[quote="Lady Mist"][size=20][color=burlywood][b]I volunteer [strike]as[/strike] tribute![/b][/color][/size][/quote]
[b]Total worth:[/b]

Coloration Bid Ladder:

The auction's winner may pick from any coloration within those whose tiers are unlocked!
Learn about our pokemon coloration here.

<10 bil: Normal/Normal
10 bil: Normal/Shiny (Recessive)
50 bil: Normal/Color Variation (Recessive)
100 bil: Shiny/Shiny
300 bil: CV/CV

800 bil: Feel free to ask for lineart edits so long as it is within the confines of what is possible in the shop setting and the pokemon's biology - this will be up to the staff's discretion to decide.

Current HB: 900b - Soldier of Song

Bid history
1337g - Qixel
100b - Zakiax
139b - Mythee
150b - SadWhiteRaven
200b - Zakiax
213.37b - Qixel
400.3b - Zakiax
500b - Soldier of Song
575b - Zakiax
600b - Soldier of Song
801.4 - Zakiax

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Link to the main shop^

Come visit us! We're very friendly, and even if you can't afford to bid, we have plenty of free events throughout the year! <3

Adorable Trickster

Y'all are slow. So....

Lady Mist
I volunteer as tribute!

Total worth: 1337g

Might as well start with the traditional opening bid, amirite??

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

XD! It's a beautiful number, none can compare 8'D A great tradition.

Adorable Trickster

Yesssss, excellent....! /steeples fingers

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

I don't think I was actually aware of that hand motion being called steepling. That is great imagery though XD

Adorable Trickster

Who knows, I might have gotten it wrong. xD

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Nope, I had googled it because I was so fascinated by the term XD Pictures of steepled fingers everywhere!

Adorable Trickster

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

-flexes like a wet noodle-

Such prowess 8]

I made lemon cupcakes and can't stop eating theeemm ;-; Cream cheese frosting. So yummy. I've probably gained like 10 lbs. BUT CAN'T RESIST.

Vicious Firestarter

Lady Mist
I volunteer as tribute!

Total worth: 100Bil

Adorable Trickster

xD

I'm so ready for KotFE. Well, one of my characters is, anyway. xD Still leveling up some others.

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Zakiax your avatar is so full of cute! *__*

Qix - Aaghhh I still haven't finished one char through the storyline.. sad to miss out on all that 12x exp too ;-; But at least the side missions are interesting stories too, and since I prolly won't play on any alts it won't feel repetitive doing them again there XD;

Did I mention I'm putting together a Star Wars celebration at my library? OvO 6-part event to marathon the movies on Saturdays. Gon' have food 'n prizes 8D Totally got a $150 donation from Hastings (a geeky entertainment store) for prizes. Super excited!

Vicious Firestarter

Thanks

Also Qix I squeed a bit after you updated the lines and templates on the pokedex.

Reshiram is so amazing looking Mirco did such a good job on it o3o

Adorable Trickster

Whaaaaaaat?? So jealous! Wish I could go to your library, but anywhere Central time is likely way too far away. xD

We had a Hastings in my hometown, though I dunno if it's still there - I used to play Yugioh there, haha.

And on the SWTOR note, I technically only have one character all the way through the story - and he's done every. Single. Quest. xD I don't have the patience to do it again, I don't think. xD I do have all but the Trooper storyline done, but cripes is that story boring. DX I ended up liking Consular way more than Trooper. So much diplomacy! emotion_kirakira

Right now, I'm leveling up what's probably my 7th Jedi Knight, an a*****e that will mellow out a bit after she gets to Dark III and then romance Lana. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff