Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Werewolf

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
THANK YOU SO MUCH! ....which of the cats do you think would go best with one of my puppies?

Tatl, Female, Poochyena
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tael, Male, Growlithe
well since all of my cats are girls (oops) it'd have to be with Tael.
i think Peaches would be perfect with him! She's S/Cv so they'd have a 50/50 chance for full Cv or S/Cv. <: (also they are both very pinkish)

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Neko_no_Yami
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
THANK YOU SO MUCH! ....which of the cats do you think would go best with one of my puppies?

Tatl, Female, Poochyena

Tael, Male, Growlithe
i think Peaches would be perfect with him! She's S/Cv so they'd have a 50/50 chance for full Cv or S/Cv. <: (also they are both very pinkish)

They would make adorable babies! Yes please! Can you post the form? I don't have Tael's cert (whoops!) but that is his uncert above. ...or do I have to post the form? O.o

Blazing Battler

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Neko_no_Yami
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Tatl, Female, Poochyena

Tael, Male, Growlithe

They would make adorable babies! Yes please! Can you post the form? I don't have Tael's cert (whoops!) but that is his uncert above. ...or do I have to post the form? O.o
Replying for neko since she's been consigned to dishes duty - I beleve you'd have to post the form, since it's a studding, not a regular breeding (neko has already submitted her breeding)

If you remember submitting them for certing, I can go look for the certs for you, but you should get your basic form in asap, since it's getting close (we can edit it in later, probably) XD

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Thanks, posting now, Sad! Do you have Peaches' uncert? And does she have an everstone?

Adorable Trickster

Just popping in to confirm that as long as you post the form before the time, I'll probably be able to understand everything. xD

EDIT: Also, no need to worry about Neko not being able to confirm that she agrees before the cut off, as I saw you two clearly talk it out in the thread. :3

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
o/ 'scuse me, gotta go let Tael out....whoops... emotion_awesome

Blazing Battler

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Thanks, posting now, Sad! Do you have Peaches' uncert? And does she have an everstone?
I'm trying, but I've been having really bad internet problems and pages arent loading. DX

http://oi1179.photobucket.com/albums/x387/pandashroompogeys/Sadwhiteraven/DelcattyScv_ORAS.png~original
no everstone

Spoopy Werewolf

ack sorry! thank you so much Qix! ; v ;)/
and i hope you didn't have to dig very hard Sad, all of Peaches' info was in her journal entry! D:

also congrats winners! *flips all of the tables in the house out of joy* (ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┸━┸

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
....amg. ....Does...does this mean that Ed is finally accredited?

Adorable Trickster

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
....amg. ....Does...does this mean that Ed is finally accredited?
I believe so, haha. Grats!

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
*explodes with yay*

Adorable Trickster

Crap. I don't have a slave here. emotion_0A0

Guess I'll get the mop....

Ladykiller

Congrats winners! c:

Adorable Trickster

Oh! A bit late, but if there's anyone here who likes achievements, but ignores the announcements, then go to the Runway, and vote 50 times today and tomorrow. You'll get a special achievement, apparently.

Adorable Trickster

Guys. Guys. Guys.

Only 34 days and 4 hours and some odd minutes until the best day of the year! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff