Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hehe, I think I will name her Wallpaper/God...XD I actually like Kabegami the more I think about it. I just have to figure out her Specialty? It's been awhile since I won a Pogey XD Then I have to get my Persian set up. Is it weird I want to roll a toon who only uses feline-esque Pokemon? >.>
Hey guys. I found this weird Vaporeon.

User Image
Hehe, adorable!

Anxious Goat

Nafretiti

That is what one would call a link *bricked* XD

But yay! Thanks to Mono I may be able to get one of my fave pogeys yet! Er...that is assuming she finishes before the customs open (not that I be rushing her or anything, just that I got through telling her that I need the pogey she be doing soon.) XD

I has others in mind though if I she doesn't finish on time though.

I guarantee that no one is ready for this Pokemon.

ALSO MY FAVORITE POKEMON IS NOIVERN YAYYY!!

Spoopy Werewolf

*reappears after everything is over* congrats on 9300 guys! :')

@Zemp
that's not weird at all!
i know a couple people want to make crazy-cat-ladies and I've got my own cat-crazy girl already so go wildcat! xD

@Spar
*SCREAMS* WHAT A BABY!!! ; v ;
I think I may do so >.> I have a Purrloin and a Persian to set her off with ::Giggles::

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
musicaloner7
ahhh its that stinkfish you were trying to catch forevers! Grats! =D

Romantic Man-Lover

FrostyPeaches
ahhh its that stinkfish you were trying to catch forevers! Grats! =D

thanks sweetu. <3 love milotic's. Another to add to Mako's team. I think he'll have a total of 6 Poke's now.
p.s. I adore your poochyena. Love them and Mighytena's. so presh and fierce and fluffy.

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
musicaloner7
thanks sweetu. <3 love milotic's. Another to add to Mako's team. I think he'll have a total of 6 Poke's now.
p.s. I adore your poochyena. Love them and Mighytena's. so presh and fierce and fluffy.

Sorry for not being around much. Spend half the day fixing the mother's laptop and it took us a while to see what went wrong.
Ahhh that's cute since your first milotic will be (un)happy to see the feebas evolve.
Thanksyou. I loved the poochy/mightyenas and all the fluffy dogs since i came to this shop ouo so i was very happy to get one.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Mono Monoko
Nafretiti

That is what one would call a link *bricked* XD

But yay! Thanks to Mono I may be able to get one of my fave pogeys yet! Er...that is assuming she finishes before the customs open (not that I be rushing her or anything, just that I got through telling her that I need the pogey she be doing soon.) XD

I has others in mind though if I she doesn't finish on time though.

I guarantee that no one is ready for this Pokemon.

ALSO MY FAVORITE POKEMON IS NOIVERN YAYYY!!

Lol I wouldn't say no one, I be someone who is crazy enough to love the strange and creepy weirdo! But then again I'm a rather strange person myself so... XD

I guess I will be the one to nlame for having it done also...oh well. XD

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
i have to many fave pogeys....i do however have several of them in mah hoard! X3

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Systematic Sparta
User Image

You liked them hooters, huh? Well look at these birbs!

DAWWWW! It breaks my heart that people think birds aren't smart- LOOK AT THAT GUY! HE IS HAVING SO MUCH FUN AND THAT IS SO SMART.

Oh yay thread on 9300 pages ^^

OMG FEEB! Congrats Musica ^^

My favourite pokemon is Lapras ^^

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
*flops in*

Crows... are awesome!

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Crows are so awesome and smart. A smarmy whistling kite (whose name does not aptly describe the majesty of the bird or the look it gives, right down its beak, at those who yell at it with a water spray bottle to 'GET OFF MY CAGE!') was trying to eat my cockatiels when I (eventually) shooed it off (it basically looked at me like I was insane). It only flew into the neighbour's tree, contest to wait until I left. And then MR SUPERHERO CROW dived at it and scared it off. I like crows ^^ That being said, the Whistling Kite was bigger than the crow... But crows are scrappy!

Awww! I can't slide that well, that crow is a professional!

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Tachigami is still Tachigami, though the name on his cert will be what Robin calls him -- Tchaikovsky. :3 I'm also intending for Robin to see him only as a white Rattata, as the humans tend to see Ammy only as a white wolf in the game.

It'd be fun if the brush gods met up some time! I do want to write something in the Kamiki Festival where Tachi meets Robin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff