Welcome to Gaia! ::

DUELING CAFES. Which coffeehouse has what you crave?

Cherries Jubilee Cafe 0.61538461538462 61.5% [ 16 ]
GODSEND Cafe and Creamery 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 >

6 months is a good hiatus, yeah? I say we try to at least do a little bit of Rpin'... Wouldn't hurt.
Ah, so, my computers been bust for a while and nothings happened while I was gone? D: When my computers fixed I demand Rp I say.
Aye.

Also, happy Easter!
And.... Happy getting the hell out of school for the summer!

...Except me.

*Grumble* Finals *Grumble*
Fffff- I'M THERE 8| (but you already know that lol)
I'm here too!

Need to figure out what Seth's been up to for six months. But that's not to difficult when he's such a stoner. wink He probably isn't too sure himself.
Heeey, Niko~ Beh, I can say from expirience that when you're working or living life in general, it's not hard to let 6 months slip away lol. Also. I don't think it has to be written as exactly 6 months- no one will come down if you fudge the time to be a bit shorter. I know I only said 'a few months' because justifying 6 months would be waaay too hard for me XD;;

(Also, redid my post cuz I got bored and decided I didn't like it lol. BIG TEXT WALL IS BIG 8|)
Sorry bout' taking a while, I've had a lot on my plate the past couple days, I'll get a tag down tonight. ^^

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I'm here too. I'll have a post sometime later this evening hopefully. smile
Srnk, maybe your right there Koko. I should probably just write more about Seth being with Edith, are are supposed to be a couple, admittedly a really weird one. Seth does care about her I swear, she just kind of creeps him out sometimes. sweatdrop
Back from camping...and with a tag : D No worries about the lag, Olive...RL is always > online junk XD
Not dead guys, will get a tag in tonight.
Short tag, trying to keep some momentum. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces