Welcome to Gaia! ::

DUELING CAFES. Which coffeehouse has what you crave?

Cherries Jubilee Cafe 0.61538461538462 61.5% [ 16 ]
GODSEND Cafe and Creamery 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 70 71 72 > >>

User Image

Get ready for some sinfully good coffee!

It looks like Quinn and Vale have finally put the finishing touches on their cafe, and the results are positively apocalicious! From the scantily-clad, handsome waiters to the grown-up twists on traditional favorites, this is anything but your forefather's coffee. Stop on in for divine cup 'a joe and stay for the ecclesiastically good pastries. If the caffeine doesn't get you seeing visions, the special ingredients will.

That's right! The GODSEND CAFE offers a range of beverages spiked with exotic liqueurs from across the globe. You couldn't find coffee this indulgent if you hitchhiked all the way to Sodom and Gomorra. The boys are rewriting the bible of coffee drinks, and they'd like you to be their first acolyte. You're overdue for your meeting at the confessional, so won't you join us at the GODSEND CAFE and let us wash away your troubles with a piping mug of holy mud?

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

o-oh my god *A* i would totally go to that cafe 8DDD
Don't forget to try the devil's food mocha-shake~!

Edit: also, Silv's introduction is /brilliant./ THANK YOU, SILV.
Muahahahaha! Quinn and Vale = SEXY. Silv = BRILLIANT. Fun times = TO BE HAD.

shibrogane's Princess

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
thyPOPE
o-oh my god *A* i would totally go to that cafe 8DDD

My reaction to seeing the art was, "Take me, I'm yours!" XD *noms Popey*

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

I can definitely, definitely see why! *________* forever

D-do I taste good? *u*

shibrogane's Princess

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
You taste delicious. C:
thyPOPE
I can definitely, definitely see why! *________* forever

D-do I taste good? *u*

Let's just say that Quinn were to make a new in-house special, he'd name it after you. OMNOMNOM.
Also: there's a new crackfic you may or may not be horrified to read. You're welcome.
I can has RP when Seth and Edith show up on a date and Seth proceeded to be a complete downer on the Cafe? razz

*So tempted to try and write something about them two having kids. Seth as a dad wut*

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
*laughs* XD awesome! Nice new art guys!

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
TAG, Kappa!

Tully: 8c

((Edit: XD I laughed my a** off reading the "Quinn version of events" to Vale. XD))
[[ Did Vale join Chippendale's? DAYUM GURL.

Edit: Well, I guess they both did, but it looks more natural on Quinn. I would go to this cafe only if it doubled as a strip bar.

Hannah is really uncomfortable. I hope she has to go investigate there because she would be... not exciting at all, unfortunately. Nevermind. Stone cold sad ]]
Silverah
Btw, BA, congrats on Virgil! He just grew recently, didn't he? (I don't think I've seen him before, at least.)

[[ Also, sorry, been away a bit. Yes! He just grew about a month ago, actually. The 13th. Thanks! Although, technically, he's a good bit over a year old now, it's like he got bumped right back to brand spankin' new. ]]

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
Tully encourages said investigation after being manhandled by an Bird-man. 8c

There is something illegal about being pet-attacked by bird people right? RIGHT???

((has read the Rp's like, three times this morning and is still giggling about them))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff