Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to make a deal?

-Confirm 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 96 97 98 > >>

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

poo I finished and it looks terrible ;A; I also accidentally made her shirt, a hoodie. orz;

edit: might redo later XD

Aletea rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Wheezing Elocutionist

Give me a buck or two or ten!

Afternoon, guys! Heh, I thought I had done the raffle yesterday - but when I went back and checked, I realized I hadn't done the actual dice roll, I had just posted the code. I did that once before, too... sweatdrop

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

oh no!
well we all make mistakes from time to time right razz

Chatty Sweetheart

I'll add your points immediately Aletea uvu And no worries there, everyone missed that day anyway hahaha x'D

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

-makes pleading starry eyes- Hey you guys think you could follow the other link in my sig and say I referred you. You wont have to stay around if you don't want. : P

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

-snuggs Shai-

So what are you up to?

Chatty Sweetheart

Best of luck, Silver C: Looks like a fun shop uvu

Edit: Just doodled some for Oblivion, though it was totally fail and ugly u_u; Now trying not to get depressed over it while waiting for my movie to load u___u Aaaand searching wigs for my doll *kicked*

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

thanks so much~ and it really does look like a fun one. Hopefully I'm able to get into this one and that one. ^^

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

awe i'm sure its a lot better than you give credit for.
what kind of wigs are you looking for?

Sugary Snack

like a bjd? *eyes sparkle* I luuuv BJDs. lol xD

Chatty Sweetheart

No it sucks uAu I just wanted to draw something for her since she's been asking for a while >-<;;;

Also, yes Erina, BJD >V< I LOOOOOVE THEM SO SO SO SOOO MUCH~ <3
Here is a crappy photo of my girl~, I also have a boy, crappy photo of him u3u and soon I'll have a tiny too >v< I also have...two floating heads that bother me to buy them bodies soon and I have two incomming heads also xD;;; (they were limited, i couldn't say no... ;^; )
*coughs* If you leave me talking, I can talk all day about BJD u_u

Sugary Snack

ooo they so pretty! I have a few. One I just got a new wig for. xD So I need to take pics. I have one male bobobie, and one female(an elf), plus a sayter from SOOM. And a fox from Doll Family and a little girl with a wolf outfit from there as well. xD oh and a Suigintou Pullip from the anime Rozen Maiden. xD

Chatty Sweetheart

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! You need to take pictures >v< Are you in DoA???!!!! OAO >3< I'll totally add you if you are so I can stalk you and be a creeper ufufufuf~ heart
Soom uAu Aw Soom...so expensive ;A; I LOOOOOOOVE Arkose, now just waiting for soom to rerelease him as SO >-<;;; And ohh~ I sometime want to get a Pullip too >v< Not too soon, I must admit, but one day, I might own one >v<~

Sugary Snack

no, I'm not a member of DoA. xD *wants to be though* And omg yeah, SOOM is expensiiiive but they're sooooo pretty. xD My parents say I'm not getting anymore. ;A; I say otherwise. xD
//perks ears/ dolly frieeeeeeeeeeeeends xDD

Erina you must be the... third... person (Shai aside) I know of in the B/C that has dollies ; v ;

...maybe collectors on Gaia aren't that scarce...? >>;
me and/or shai can invite you~ <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas