Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to make a deal?

-Confirm 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 96 97 98

Chatty Sweetheart

Welcome back ^u^ I used to use...ImageReady that came with my Photoshop 0.7, now ImageReady comes in one package with photoshop so I just use my CS5 PS for animation and what not. There's also Iaza if you guys wanna try, obviously not as good, but you can do on the nets so there's no need to download any program and it's not all that too bad uvu~
User Image
There were more panels but Iaza couldn't handle the size of the file so I cut down to them xD Obviously not as smooth as Photoshop~ =v=
Click for weird animation, heck yea!

Chatty Sweetheart

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

Wheezing Elocutionist

Woo, flying back home tomorrow - been visiting some family this summer, but it'll be good to get back. Although the travel itself is somewhat daunting, as I will be flying with my kitten. He did fine on a five-hour roadtrip, but the total travel time (from leaving to get to the airport, to arriving at my apartment) is more like ten hours sweatdrop

Chatty Sweetheart

User Image

Good luck, Ale!!! >A<

Wheezing Elocutionist

xD Cute image. My parents cat will give people high-fives when they enter the house, but he's very picky about it. If someone has annoyed him recently, he'll raise his paw - and then pull it away. It's really funny

Chatty Sweetheart

Awww ehehehe >w< Sounds cute~! My cat will never raise her paw at you =3= She's such a boring old cat =3=...that I like to pretend she's still a teenager >3>;;; (she's something like..10-13? I think xD ).
But yea, all she'll do is STAAARE at you or come near so she can rub all over you. She'll let you pet her but any more than 10 minutes will get you hand-clawed. So usually I pet pet pet, take a break till she stop rolling her head around then continue to pet uvu;;;;

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

awe those are really adorable~

Dapper Lunatic

*flops into thread tired and sick*

Cats are silly, I like them but they are silly. And my roommate's one is especially so, he attacks my feet a lot.

Also sorry I haven't replied in our rp yet Ale, life has been... blah. hopefully I can get it done today/tonight.

Wheezing Elocutionist

That's fine, I probably wouldn't manage to respond to night. I'm so tired x.x...over eight hours of traveling with a kitten. And I won't have an actual bed for another week, so I have to just burrow into a pile of blankets xPP

Dapper Lunatic

Tag Ale!

after being lame for so long I finally replied!

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Life has been blah for just about everyone. I hope it improves soon for you guys

Dapper Lunatic

*rolls around*

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

*rolls through* such a cute animation!!!!

and omg cat *highfive* !!! xD

Chatty Sweetheart

Guys, I'm really sorry for disappearing u_u
As you can guess, real life has been getting in the way, like, majorly. And I'm still not done with my exams. *laughs awkwardly*
We decided to put C under hiatus for the time being. I have no idea for how long or if we'll ever come back at all /: We were just thinking it's unfair to leave it as is. u_u;;;
If we do come back, we'll quote you once at that time so you'll know C: (that's for the ones already in, if anyone else wants to get notified, please tell me ^ ^ )
Sorry for the really short time we were open, we were hoping to have had more time to work with stuff, but we hope that the time we'll come back, we'll have lots of free time~
I hope everyone will forgive us for this small notice. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces