21,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
For sure! 3nodding
Yinesa
For sure! 3nodding

Sorry, didn't mean to tip your post. XD
But enjoy the gold anyway. Don't spend it too fast now!

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
*awake* Morning... -.-zZzZ *sorta*

Trash Husband

OKAY I AM HERE FOR THE MINIPETS HI Ou O

Swashbuckling Sentai

Kawaii Prophet

*oozeflumps*

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

Depawsit
I dunno if you already checked it out, but I was bored so...
There's no Raichu, male or female from what I can tell. So you should be fine to post for your OC regardless of whether the rule for OCs is different or not. :3

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

Also, I noticed that there's two female Ekans. One is a shiny and one is normal. Are shinys allowed a male and a female too? Or is that just a one time oopsie that happened for the event? xD

I think there might be some Pokemon missing from the owners list too. A few were ??? without a link and there's some I vaguely remember from the event that I don't see there.
For the cosplay rules and the Pokemon rules, are we going only by what's existing in the owners list now? If a cosplay was made, but never made it on to the old owners list and that owner never returned to have their stuff to the new one, does it count? I'm not like, looking for cosplays that weren't transferred to snatch up or anything, I just mean if it's not there and no one remembers it?

I guess my example is Vaporeon. I only found one eevee while looking through the list, and it was tagged as eevee6. There were no eeveevolutions in the list as well. Vaporeon is my favourite Pokemon and I have a Vaporeon OC. I see no Vaporeon on the owners list, don't remember there ever being one, can I post for a Vaporeon cosplay? Same thing with Charizard, though I do think there was a Charizard. He's just not on the list.

SHOULD I HAVE POSTED THIS IN THE Q&A FORUM?

Syrie's Husbando

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
The shiny and regular Ekans were both in the event, but I don't know if that's generally allowed. ... This post is unhelpful, good job me. Q&A would probably be a good place for those questions!

Alkali: *lies in the grass on her belly, has never quite gotten over the thought that arms and legs are weird*

[edit] Also, if there's no Vaporeon, would you mind if I tried for the other gender, Kait? That's my favorite pokemon also <3

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kawaii Prophet

The question mark/no link Pokemon are basically a thing because people never named their prizes way back and the original links on the old OL were dead. *shrugs*

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

That makes sense. I wasn't questioning your methods, Jaws, just saying I couldn't tell what Pokemon they were. xD

Prox; Of course! My OC is a girl. :3

Syrie's Husbando

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mine are usually girls, but I have no objection to trying for the male! biggrin Thank you~

Yinesa's Partner In Crime

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200
Actually we were still pondering over how to handle OC Pokemon. 8D; I have some ideas, but it's a thing I haven't yet had a chance to handle/discuss with the entire artist team. Yin was waiting for me to wake up to ask about the Raichu anyway.

As of this current moment in time, all the Pokemon Audio that exist are based directly on the Pokemon with their natural (or shiny variation) markings. There is no basis for OCs/other variations o_o; so give us some time to actually work that one out.

As for the owner's list and cosplay rules.

No, it is not okay to pick up something just because it isn't on the list. I understand that can cause an issue because if something isn't on there people don't know. But I have dug through the Photobucket many a time trying to search down every cosplay there is, and as far as I know it's pretty much up to date minus perhaps some Pokemon. Which I can now go dig through as well and work to make sure that's correct. It shouldn't come up as an issue anyway :3

Ekans is tapped out atm (like I said, we are still discussing a few things regarding Pokemon so that may change). They are the same gender and it was a thing that happened but I consider it tapped out. There's also the case of there being two male Lugias (one regular coloring, one shadow coloring). It's shiny is still allowed (as a female) since I don't consider the shadow version tapping it out.

There is one of each Eeveelution in existence (with the exception of Sylveon). If they are a thing missing from the owner's list I will go track down all their certs and make sure they get added. The Eeevees were done as a paid raffle in the old event, with each one 'evolving' at adult. Except one, who stayed an Eevee.
User Image

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
he he has anyone done Jiggly puff yet??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash