Yay, blankets!

Swashbuckling Sentai

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
owo Love your post style there, Amon. *just now noticing there are new ones in the list and gives the rainbow one a try because why not?* XD

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Hrm.... So, I wanna rp the following outta my Audio. Anyone feel like rping with them in the guild sometime? Their images link to their individual posts so you can read about them to try to help you decide if you wanna rp with em or not. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This lot are from The City area, so that's the only place they'll be rp'd.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This lot is not from any of the series specific RP areas (Star Wars, Transformers, Megaman), so they would be rp'd in the general RP area. owo

These two are from the Cybertronian Zone, so that is where they'd be rp'd at.

And these two are from the Starkiller Base area. That's the only place they'll be rp'd.

Floppy Sex Symbol

Oooh, RP. That would be fun. Replies would be so few and far between though.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
lol It would be the same with me, but I have been wanting to rp my lot. owo

Handsome Bibliophile

Floppy Sex Symbol

Well, I’m always down for RP as long as slow replies are okay, even casual in-thread RPs

Can’t really post my lot now, but there are links in my sig.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Sorry. I ended up getting this virus or something that's going around and have been fighting it off. >_< Everyone at work caught it and my gparents came home from their trip to Arizona with it, so I couldn't avoid it. And I'd rather not do in-thread rps because I wanna be able to keep easy track/records of things myself, which is why I was saying in guild rps. owo

Floppy Sex Symbol

Ouch, that sucks. I hope you’re feeling better at least.

But I’m fine with guild RP as well. I was just saying that I can do in-thread as well.

In a relationship with Mutilated Moogle

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I should RP more. -shifty look-

Floppy Sex Symbol

Yes, RP wif me!

In a relationship with Mutilated Moogle

*stares at Natty* O_________O

Floppy Sex Symbol