• Somebody Likes You 100

Swashbuckling Sentai

Blackfin can always plot with people if you wanna play with a pirate

Relentless Fashionista

21,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Everytime I see Blackfin the song "You are a Pirate!" from Lazy Town plays in my head.

Yar Har Fiddle-Dee-Dee being a pirate is alright with me! Do what you want cuz a Pirate is free. YOU ARE A PIRATE~

*terrible*

Yinesa's Partner In Crime

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200
Peter D Hook
Tarn is open to any and all plots, yes c:

Heeee <3333

I am slowly putting together my post over in the plotting thread, but Vos is pretty open XD I will readily admit I am not anywhere -near- up to date on the comic world so @_@ *will happily follow along with whatever people want there* XD

Ridiculous Tea's Darling

Feral Trickster

Demy-Stardust
Peter D Hook
Tarn is open to any and all plots, yes c:

Heeee <3333

I am slowly putting together my post over in the plotting thread, but Vos is pretty open XD I will readily admit I am not anywhere -near- up to date on the comic world so @_@ *will happily follow along with whatever people want there* XD

Fortunately, the DJD are essentially open slates. They've hardly appeared except maybe 2 or 3 times so far.

But, fun fact about Vos, in case you didn't know, he's a scientist in canon, if you want make him one. It's kind of a moot point, because they never really touch on this fact c:

(A personal headcanon of mine is that Vos used to be a seeker/flier and he tore his wings off because he hated Starscream, but that's merely a personal headcanon, but you're welcome to use it if it tickles your fancy <3)

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Hrm. *pokes at her muses*

Swashbuckling Sentai

lol, yin xD

Blackfin: Yo ho ho!

Lady Kitania's Husband

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
*waves*

Hai Demy!

Sorry for the quote, I was hoping maybe you could help me with a silly question! I was hoping to get an OC of mine here, but I ran into a bump into the road along the way.

I was checking up on the taken cosplay list [ for something else entirely ] and I came across this one:

Quote:
Pokemon - Human Characters
*Note: You can go for Pokemon -monsters- but keep in mind there can only be two of any particular Pokemon here. 1 Male, 1 Female. They must be opposite in coloration (one regular, one shiny)

I was wondering if that rule also applied to Pokemon who are OCs? For example, I have a Raichu who has special markings. She's the same coloration of a normal Raichu, only very specific and unnatural Raichu markings.

I guess anyone who knows could answer it for me ;3 But I figured it wouldn't hurt to quote in case someone misses the question <3

Demy-Stardust

Relentless Fashionista

21,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
At the moment, Pokemon are still limited to those particular rules so I believe they'd count against an OC as well? It's not a thing we've run into here before though, and I'll talk it over with Demy in the morning for an official ruling in that matter 3nodding

Lady Kitania's Husband

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
Gotcha ;3

Thanks a bunch Yin <3

I wanted to put in for her in customs, i'm glad I didn't before I checked the cosplay list lol. Definitely a good thing to double check on 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff