Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordinary People by Judith Guest. One of the greatest books ever. Yeah, I cried.
Sincerely Insincere
Well...as soon as I saw this thread three book titles poped into my head: Where the Red Fern Grows, The Outsiders, and The Velveteen Rabbit.

Yes, one of them is really a children's book, but that doesn't change the fact that I cry when I read it.
Omigosh, I love the Velveteen Rabbit!
Not really, usually it's only mangas that do that to me but Where the Red Fern Grows made me get pretty close, there again I was 11 when I read it
Well, HP when Dumbledoor died... cry
And The Sight by David Clement-Davies. Good, but really sad... crying
kitkat122
twilight

new moon i know i will cause edward has to say good bye to bella! sad

eclips probably will oo i hope he bites her in it~!~~~~

im betting breakign dawn will.? maybe he wil bit her in that on idk...i hope he bits her in eclips or this one if he never bits her i will be PISSED OFF

maybe midnight sun will. idk

oh yea sry i got caught up in the twilight series!
look at my profile!!!!on here..that is,.,

grr i want some to make a lyout thign for it that has somehtign to do wiht edward and bella liek my myspace one.

but the outsiders and where the red fern grows made me cry as well romeo and juliet.

the forth book isnt midnight sun its breaking dawn because midnight sun is twilight in edwards pov
Eragon. >_o; I'm soft. >_o;
Sana-Chan302
mine is Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
and the sequel to Twilight called New Moon
New Moon made me cry more but Twilight is better
vampire books are amazing
building harliquinns moon
I'm quite aware this is totally lame, but i cried when i read harry potter. hah but it was a few years ago. if u wanna know which part i cried in, message me
The only two books that ever made me cry were A Tale of Two Cities and The Great Gatsby – for very similar reasons.
Harry Potters 5 and 6, Lord of the Flies, Little House on the Prairie, and something else, I just can't seem to recall.
Flowers for Algergon by Daniel Keyes. It's really really sad
No making fun, but Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix. I cried when Sirius died. Damn I'm getting teary thinking about it. emo
Twilight and New Moon...and maybe Harry Potter...can't seem to remember but I think so... oh! and Where The Red Fern Grows...that was so so sad...
The Notebook and A Walk To Remember.
Both by Nicholas Sparks.<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas