Welcome to Gaia! ::

A lot. One out of ten books make me cry.

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
- Walk Two Moons
- Number the Stars
- Where the Red Fern Grows
- The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower (poor Eddie and Jake and Oy emo )
- After You'd Gone (such a sad, depressing, damn good book)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (when Sirius died... he was the best character emo )
dont die my love my lurlene mcdaniel. well really most of her books make me cry.
Bridge To Terabithia.. Sad ending...
A Long Fatal Love Chase, by Louisa May Alcott
A Sad Affair, by Wolfgang Koeppen
The Phantom of the Opera, by Gaston Leroux

What can I say, I love a good love story sweatdrop

I cried while reading Anne of Green Gables, but not because of the book itself, I just wanted to see if I could make myself cry. That was so long ago...

Green Ladykiller

Stephen King's The Green Mile. The book was better than the movie, though I did like both, the book made me shed a tear.

Green Ladykiller

Penguin Bandit
- Walk Two Moons
- Number the Stars
- Where the Red Fern Grows
- The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower (poor Eddie and Jake and Oy emo )
- After You'd Gone (such a sad, depressing, damn good book)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (when Sirius died... he was the best character emo )

Omg, When Eddie...and then Susannah...and I so got teary eyed. He was my favorite character gonk
Sana-Chan302
bump

omfg stop it
ok...this was a long time ago. misty of chinotatege i think i spelled it wrong. when the were gonna use the money they were gonna buy the horse with for a toaster, i cried and threw the book at a wall xp

Then....the specials, pretties and uglies. Everytime tally was forced to change i cried. and the ending made me cry too. and when david ran off when he found out tally had betrayed him.

and ttfn when i found out angela was moving, cuz i got really attached to them all.
"In My Hands" and "Of Mice and Men"! crying
This is the darkest secret I have... But... When Sirius died in Harry Potter. ;_;

I would have cried for Dumbledore, but I was more annoyed at Rowling ruining her character at the last moment by making him beg for his life. It just didn't seem like Dumbledore...
Oh yeah! Flowers for Algernon ... i forgot about that book. I don't remeber if i cried, i was in 7th grade when i read that.. But i remeber it was pretty sad.
In Ptolomy's Gate in the Bartemuas (Spelling I know) Trilogy, at the very end when Nathaniel died. I just broke into tears, it was kinda funny though.

(In a sad way) crying
All of the A Song of Ice and Fire books.

Yes, all four.
There are so many, but a few are:
The Last Herald-Mage Trilogy (all three books)
Saint Iggy
Of Sound Mind
I Can't Tell You
You Don't Know Me

The list goes on....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items