Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like to read?

Like to? I love to!! 0.85219810288216 85.2% [ 18687 ]
Yea, a bit. 0.12021160160525 12.0% [ 2636 ]
I like movies better. 0.018515140459686 1.9% [ 406 ]
I can't stand reading! 0.0090751550529004 0.9% [ 199 ]
Total Votes:[ 21928 ]

I'm reading Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. I don't like it so far, but it's for school, so I have to read it.

2,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
hey there and Im glad you made this post! I love reading all types of books really. Right now I have been indulging myself in the books written by Nora Roberts and Anne Rice. The Lestat series, the beauty series, and so far one of my fave books written by Nora is Montana Sky. but I also enjoy the fantasy books.

Camera-Ready Star

28,900 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Party Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I just finished reading Reckless Magic by Rachel Higginson and it's intense! If you like Harry Potter, Twilight and Hunger Games then you should definitely read this. The story line is addictive from the Prologue that I can't put the book down. I like the character development. Now Im reading it's 2nd book Hopeless Magic, and from the review it's even better than the first one. So I can't wait to finish it. The 3rd book is said to be released this October.

I'd say this is a real find!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10830285-reckless-magic

Sparkly Capitalist

Reading the Great Gatsby, cause its so damn good. Gonna read Eating Animals at some point soon though.

Interesting Gekko

Wicked...cuz everyone says it's so amazing. Thought I'd give it a shot.

Lonely Cat

Lord of the Flies
I'm reading Julius Caesar for school. For the second time. It's also my second favorite Shakespeare play.

Ferocious Browser

Assassins creed the secret crusade lol. I'm hoping the author improved his style compared to the ezio novels, it was awful at the beginning, like a game tutorial. By the end he'd gotten into more book writing though, so I'm hoping this one skips out the game-yness
Deadhouse Gates - Steven Erikson

Wistful Seeker

26,400 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I'm currently reading Married With Zombies by Jesse Petersen. Sort of a romantic comedy about a couple in marriage counseling, that go to their therapy session to find that their counselor has turned into a zombie because of an experimental viral outbreak. "The couple who slays together, stays together" is the caption on the cover.

Wistful Seeker

26,400 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
anna bandana
I'm reading the Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.

The cover is gorgeous and circus stories fascinate me.

You might like Carnival Of Fear by J Robert King.
Currently reading Memoirs of a Geisha by Andrew Golden. :>
I am reading The Morning Gift by Eva Ibbotson. I am really enjoying it so far. smile
emphatic
Shifting between two books -- Camus' The Myth of Sisyphus and Dante's Purgatory.

I've been trying to get in on Inferno for a while now... just don't have time.
War and Peace took me a year to read. Literally.

Chatty Codger

6,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm reading two right now. "'Salem's Lot" by Stephen King and "Issac's Storm" about Issac Cline and the 1900 Galveston, TX hurricane.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff