I can't stand reading! 0.0090751550529004 0.9% [ 199 ]
Total Votes:[ 21928 ]

InCrebbles's Senpai

Strawberry

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • 50 Wins 150
Im reading her series out of order I was told by me BFF but im currently reading Crescent City by Sarah Maas. Almost done with the second book as we speak.

Interesting Gekko

I'm reading Little Thieves by Margaret Owen.
I've been reading the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and the two sequels by the original author. Really great books (1st book is better than the other two, though they are good). I love the early 2000s setting as certain aspects of the plot are clearly supposed to be "hi-tech" but nowadays it shows how clunky and awkward technology and devices were in the early 2000s (and I love it)

Unstoppable Dabbler

9,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
I am currently reading Sisters of the Night a collection of short stories edited by Barbara Hambly and Martin H. Greenberg, as well as Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk.

Interesting Gekko

I'm actually making a choice of what to read now.
I could continue with The Isle of Sea Women by Lisa See buuuuut I just got some from a used book store. Lore by Alexandra Bracken and Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo.
Or Rakkety Tam by Brian Jaques.

So I have 4 to pick from rn. Emotional drama, Redwall, or unknowns.....
I've never read any before. but...I know the Redwall series well, and Lisa See writes emotional books......so hmmm....

Ruthless Ladykiller

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I've been readying the Lovecraft anthology. Currently reading "Dreams in the Witch House".
I've been trying to read Ulysses by James Joyce now and then...since May this year. It's by far the most difficult book I've ever read. The novel uses the stream-of-consciousness technique and the writing style changes every chapter. I do not recommend it unless you really want to test your reading comprehension skills emotion_skull

Does manga count in this thread? If so, I've also been reading One Piece and Haikyuu lately (comfort reads!)
I just finished reading Sword Catcher by Cassandra Clare.

Niroshan's Princess

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
The Elegance of the Hedgehog
Novel by Muriel Barbery

High-functioning Lunatic

12,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I've been wanting to read A Series of Unfortunate Events
I'm currently reading the Encyclopedia of Serial Killers and just finished Black Collar Crimes

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
99 Fear Street: The House of Evil by R.L. Stine
The First Horror
The Second Horror
The Third Horror

this will be my SECOND time reading these books (the omnibus version. currently reading The First Horror). I am still mad at myself for getting rid of the original books. I found this and another on eBay and spent a LOT of money on these two, but it was so worth it. they were my two favorite teen horror series and I haven't forgotten much about any of the books. especially 99 Fear Street.

Interesting Genius

5,850 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Edgiest 250
I just finished The Cruel Prince by Holly Black, and am re-reading the His Dark Materials series via audiobook. Also, How To Traumatize Your Kids.

Thirteenth Prophet

Just started reading Paladin's Grace by T. Kingfisher the other night. My second book by this author and they really have a way of making their characters feel so realistic and relatable.

Niroshan's Princess

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash