I like movies better. 0.018515140459686 1.9% [ 406 ]
I can't stand reading! 0.0090751550529004 0.9% [ 199 ]
Total Votes:[ 21928 ]

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
they sound good and i read some of the books that u read on your little list. like harry potter series, the chronicles of Narnia, which i love them. smile
the book i am reading is a series and i am reading the second book of that series and book is called The City of Ashes, and i love it and it's a really good book to read. biggrin

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
kori pookie
Hello everyone. This is actually my first post! I love to read and I read mostly fantasy chronicles. They are verry awesome! Some of my favorites: Lemony Snicket's: A Series of Unfortunate Events; The Legend of Earthsea; The Chronicles of Narnia; The Harry Potter Series; His Dark Material ^-^!! And now I'm reading The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley. Well, tell me what you think and what you're reading! Talk to you all later. *kRb*

I read 2 of the books there on your little list and they were great and really good. Have u seen the movies that are out for the books of The Harry Potter series and The Chronicles of Narnia yet, cause i have. but i haven't seen the last Harry Potter yet, but i will soon when i comes on Demand. smile

1,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I'm reading , Alles Machos - Ausser Tim ! Alles Hühner - ausser Ruby ! ' for school , but I don't know the english title and can't find it anywhere ... :/ It's not my style and I don't like it , but ... it's for school! D:
Second, , The Tief Lord ' from Cornelia Funke. That's better than the first :b The characters are interesting and ... aaaw, everything is just perfect, somehow x3
And last but not least : , Anders 1 - Die tote Stadt ' I can't find the english title , again ._. Haven't really started reading yet, but it sounds good :3
Tomorrow, I'll be reading Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan. Eeeee, I can't wait! I love the Percy Jackson series and I reread them all the time. (:

Other than that, I'm also reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Just for kicks, its not for school or anything.

☆
I was reading Envy from the Luxe series, but the library wanted that back... >_> so I'm rereading Kira-kira

Versatile Nerd

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friendly 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Just started reading
    - A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb
    &
    - The Hollow Kingdom by Clare B. Dunkle
Currently trying to finish reading Awakened by PC Cast.

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Just started Towing Jehovah by James Morrow today and so far I'm really liking it.
I'm reading Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson and the Holy Quran.

Profitable Prophet

I'm reading the Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.

The cover is gorgeous and circus stories fascinate me.

Tipsy Fairy

I don't understand how someone can read more than one book at a time.

Anyway, I'm currently reading The wind-up bird chronicle by Haruki Murakami
- Lord of the rings 2
- harry potter and the deathly hallows (reading it for 4'th time, but im doing it for a school project)

I like most fantasy, and what I can't stand is romantic teenager stories xD

Moonlight Raider

Just read The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick,very nice read and the illustrations were amazing.
I'm reading Hush, Hush. This has got to be the week of punishment or something...

4,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Spite Fences by Trudy Krisher. It's a really good book about when whites and coloreds couldn't be together. This little girl has to clean for her money and has a best friend who's colored and her neighbor does something to him. I haven't figured it out yet because I'm only in the first quarter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff