Like to? I love to!! 0.85219810288216 85.2% [ 18687 ]
Yea, a bit. 0.12021160160525 12.0% [ 2636 ]
I like movies better. 0.018515140459686 1.9% [ 406 ]
I can't stand reading! 0.0090751550529004 0.9% [ 199 ]
Total Votes:[ 21928 ]

Shy Conversationalist

I'm currently rereading 1984.

User Image
I just finished a biography on Elizabeth I of England (who was awesome), and am sort of tapping my fingers wondering what to read next.

I'm gradually reading the works of H.P. Lovecraft with my husband, but have no "to read" list anymore. I finished it this summer. xd

Before reading the biography, I read Their Eyes Were Watching God (slow, but emotionally gripping and nurishing, with amazing prose), P.S. I Love You (I didn't enjoy it 65% of the time, I cried too much, too many poor choices made by the characters, a literary soap opera), The Romanov Prophecy (lame, completely detatched from reality despite the authors painful attempts at credibility through exessive, but unconvincing, detail),

and Shades of Gray by Jasper Fforde, who is epic. I love his work. He's hillarious, insightful, thought provoking, imaginative, original, and witty. And more than once he's made me cry with a twist I never saw coming. I shamelessly promote his work, not least of all this, his latest book, a futuristic, class based distopia where there is no happily ever after, and yet the reader is not only okay with that, but they have a great deal of fun with it. biggrin

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Prayer Circle 200
Vampire Knight Volume 1 by Matsuri Hino

Cross Academy is attended by two groups of students: the Day Class and the Night Class. At twilight, when the students of the Day Class return to their dorm, they cross paths with the Night Class on their way to school. Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu are the Guardians of the school, protecting the Day Class from the Academy's dark secret: the Night Class is full of vampires! Yuki Cross has no memory of her past prior to the moment she was saved from a vampire attack ten years ago. She was adopted by the headmaster of Cross Academy, and now works alongside Zero to guard the Academy's secret. Yuki believes that vampires and humans can coexist peacefully, but her partner has different ideas...

3,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cheerleader 200
  • First step to fame 200
Tailchaser's Song by Tad Williams

I really love cat's!! And this book is great! heart

Militant Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
I'm currently reading '93 by Victor Hugo, and Throne of Jade (Temeraire series) by Naomi Novik.

Right now? I'm reading Psychology for Nurses and the Caring Professions. -headdesk-
        But, with regard to novels, I'm still in the middle of reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm currently reading "the lost symbol" by dan brown. smile

Upon reading the first four chapters of the book, I realized that Dan Brown's style never really changes. But i still find his books genius and interesting.
User Image

Fallen by Lauren Kate.
Hunted by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
and
Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward
Where There's a Witch by Madelyn Alt. Almost finished this book and am going to read either The Eyeless by Lance Parkin or A Timely Vision by Joyce and Jim Lavene afterwards.

Sparkly Hellhound

Nuh nah Nuh! Never Fear!!..

Guardians of Ga'Hoole: The Hatchling
and
Cemetary Dance

My cool wit and logic are here. RS~ bringing peaceful calamity to the TsF.
Right now I'm in the middle of:

The Temple of the Golden Pavillion by Yukio Mishima
A Canticle For Leibowitz by Walter M Miller Jr
The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman
Notes From Underground by Fyodor Dostoevsky

Shy Friend

17,850 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Bookworm 100
Currently: Three Cups of Tea

edit*: info on book. :
www.threecupsoftea.com/
I'm reading Dangerous Days of Daniel X by James Patterson and Ned Rust. Pretty good but I prefer James' Patterson's Maximum ride series.

5,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I am reading "It",pretty scary.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items