Welcome to Gaia! ::

xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
And what's Bloody Jack about?

It about a orphaned girl during the early 1800's in London. She ends up becoming a ships boys. She has to maintain this secret or she'll be sent back to the streets where food money and clothing are hard to come by. Later on in the series she gets placed inside of a girl school, She has to go into hiding. She ended up fighting in more wars water and land. The last book comes out next month I believe.

Well that sounds interesting! I wanna read it! How many books does the series have?
about 8---... Bloody Jack, Curse of the Blue Tattoo, Under the Jolly Roger, In the Belly of the Bloodhound, Mississippi Jack, My Bonny Light Horseman (you will cry on this one), Rapture of the Deep, The Wake of the Lorelei Lee, The Mark of the Golden Dragon, and Viva Jacquelina! (last book not out yet.) 10 books in all.

Oh my! That is a lot!! I don't think I've read a series quite that long before... But if it keeps my interest, I'm sure I'll be able to finish it! Is it more of an adult series or YA series?

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm

It about a orphaned girl during the early 1800's in London. She ends up becoming a ships boys. She has to maintain this secret or she'll be sent back to the streets where food money and clothing are hard to come by. Later on in the series she gets placed inside of a girl school, She has to go into hiding. She ended up fighting in more wars water and land. The last book comes out next month I believe.

Well that sounds interesting! I wanna read it! How many books does the series have?
about 8---... Bloody Jack, Curse of the Blue Tattoo, Under the Jolly Roger, In the Belly of the Bloodhound, Mississippi Jack, My Bonny Light Horseman (you will cry on this one), Rapture of the Deep, The Wake of the Lorelei Lee, The Mark of the Golden Dragon, and Viva Jacquelina! (last book not out yet.) 10 books in all.

Oh my! That is a lot!! I don't think I've read a series quite that long before... But if it keeps my interest, I'm sure I'll be able to finish it! Is it more of an adult series or YA series?
Young Adult Language and she is a "huge" tease.
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm

biggrin Thank you! I haven't been able to find a book in ages... Now i have something to enjoy for a long time! biggrin

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm

biggrin Thank you! I haven't been able to find a book in ages... Now i have something to enjoy for a long time! biggrin
My friend told me of a series, "Lords of the Underworld." I am looking for audio on it but It hard to do. anyways she says it a good one too. It sounds good from what she says.
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm

My friend told me of a series, "Lords of the Underworld." I am looking for audio on it but It hard to do. anyways she says it a good one too. It sounds good from what she says.

Hmm well... first Bloody Jack then I'll tgink about that one. It sounds interesting but you can never judge a book by its title right?

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm

Hmm well... first Bloody Jack then I'll tgink about that one. It sounds interesting but you can never judge a book by its title right?
a too true.
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm

a too true.

So what is it about??

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Lilythebookworm
From what I heard It's about 7 gaurdians who get upset about Pandora getting this box to protect that they end up Open the box and releasing all the evils. As a punishment they end up becoming vessel that hold the sins. Each of the 7 books is about one of the sins. One is about a guy who can't tell the truth and when he does it sound like a lie.
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
From what I heard It's about 7 gaurdians who get upset about Pandora getting this box to protect that they end up Open the box and releasing all the evils. As a punishment they end up becoming vessel that hold the sins. Each of the 7 books is about one of the sins. One is about a guy who can't tell the truth and when he does it sound like a lie.

Sounds interesting enough....

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm

Do you like murder mysteries?
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm

Yes, I love Agatha Christie and I like watching crime shows.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm

I heard Agatha Christie was good. Have you tried J.A. Jance. Here were different.
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm

I heard Agatha Christie was good. Have you tried J.A. Jance. Here were different.

Oh I've never heard of her. Can you give me a title? Does she write series or stand alones?

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm

Oh I've never heard of her. Can you give me a title? Does she write series or stand alones?
Both I think. I know she has 4 series. I read one of her books and it was th last one of that set. Queen of the Night. It's on wikipedia (the list of her books)
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm

Both I think. I know she has 4 series. I read one of her books and it was th last one of that set. Queen of the Night. It's on wikipedia (the list of her books)

That's good! More books for me! Have you read Agatha Christie before?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff