Welcome to Gaia! ::

What animal BEST describes A Black Shield

Stalking Jungle Cats (ex Panthers) 0.25961538461538 26.0% [ 27 ]
Fierce and Loyal Wolves 0.42307692307692 42.3% [ 44 ]
Other - explain in thread 0.028846153846154 2.9% [ 3 ]
GOLD 0.28846153846154 28.8% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 178 179 180 > >> >>> »|

Lol was reading and came to the part where Amberhill meets Karigan again! Starting to notice that he is kind of starting to like her, oh ya all Karigan needs is more nobles falling in love with her! xd
The poor girl never gets a break. The last thing she needs is to be called "Lady Sir."
Hmm, if she ends up married I wonder if they would call her "Her majesty Sir Karigan."
XD
Tear: Lol so true so true. I was reading the part about the tomb cat last night had me laughing out loud.

Fastion: Our way is blocked we will have to consider the Hero's Portal

Cat: walks up and rubbs Karigan's leg purring, then darts off down the way they had just come.

Fastion: Or we could just follow the cat.

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
AH Ha I was TOTALLY here the WHOLE TIME > .> < .< > .>... well at least it wasnt 5 pages of back reading to catch up this time.
Um lets see I dont Laugh out loud when I read, most of the time its a small chuckle and a huge grin which always leads to "What are you reading?" or "what part are you at?" although with the Blue Dress I did Laugh out loud which was funny because I was reading at my paretns and my dad was all "I WANNA READ!!!" but in a more masculine dad type of way!
Well a part of me secretly harbours a desire to see karigan and Amberhill together, im pretty sure that its NOT going that way im not sure how anyone else feels but im thinking Estora and Amberhill with runoff together.
But I was rereading HKT and I completely pity Amberhill, his greatest Dream is to raise horses fine enough for Rider mounts but thats never gonna happen is it? I mean Salvitar wouldnt show up for just ANYONE I dont think.

...also XD, Lady sir.. or maybe Sir Lady? haahhaha that made me chuckle at work... my coworkers want to know who im writing a novel to o.0 ... so im gonna get offline and read a bit ... cheers!
Buh bye Twig, talk to you later I should be reading too almost done and plan to re-read the Eragon series as well. Waiting for the next book of that as well. Aint I lucky? (then I could re-read narnia.... xd )
I bet Amberhill could get Salvistar on his side if he wanted to. Or he could go help out at the ranch if he really wanted to. Maybe if Salvistar knew who he was he would be ok with it. Poor Amberhill. =(
Poor Amberhill? He finally noticed how much he was hurting people when Morry was killed! crying
Anyone else ponder the possible ramifications of Amberhill being the only one to actually see Salvistar with Karigan?
That never occurred to me. O.O

Ohh, Amberhill, great things are in store for you! biggrin

Gah, so need a reread. AFTER I finish Harry Potter and Outlander. Gah! Such long series I involve myself in . . .
midnight_wolf_dream
Tear: Lol so true so true. I was reading the part about the tomb cat last night had me laughing out loud.

Fastion: Our way is blocked we will have to consider the Hero's Portal

Cat: walks up and rubbs Karigan's leg purring, then darts off down the way they had just come.

Fastion: Or we could just follow the cat.

Has to be my Favorite Fastion Moment. And yes, that does require careful capitalization for Fastion is just that amazing.

@teganoldbrine : All the time. In my mind it puts Amberhill and Kari on a more equal footing in a way. He knows she has a secret and I think there ought to be a confrontation about it, which I think would be good for Kari as I don't think she'll share her Avatar status with anyone else. If only because that's strange stuff even from a Rider's perspective. But Amberhill has the capacity to understand because of the surreal nature of his ring.
Ace: Doesn't she forget at the end what happened?

Tear: Oh I loved Harry Potter read the whole series! 3nodding Started reading it after the first movie came out. Lol then I found out about Eragon shortly after finishing it I think...
Haha, I know! I used to hate it, but I started reading after my sister had to read it for a lit. class. This is my second read-through. I literally just finished the 6th book. I don't really like the seventh book, but i'm excited nonetheless.
Finally finished the book wow what a thrill, I remember sometimes wishing I was one of my favorite characters in a book, one of them Karigan yet I would not be able to keep my sanity with all the wounds she gets! lol
midnight_wolf_dream
Ace: Doesn't she forget at the end what happened?

Tear: Oh I loved Harry Potter read the whole series! 3nodding Started reading it after the first movie came out. Lol then I found out about Eragon shortly after finishing it I think...

Must you poke logic holes in my daydreams? I live in the delusional hope that Kari will ditch King-I-Want-You-But-I'm-Betrothed-To-Someone-Else and live happily ever after with Amberhill 'cause he's so awesome. (Please note: Sleepiness makes Ace oversimplify many many things and she really ought not be typing this when she has to be awake in six hours for work)

And even if she forgets all that happened she's still an Avatar and Amberhill still saw her with Salvistar and there's no way that's not going to pop up as important later.

Re: Harry Potter, @ midnight_wolf_dream : heart heart heart
Well, only about eight months more and we get to find out exactly how that's going to crop up---because you know it's going to appear in Blackveil. X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff