Who is Redbird? 0.38571428571429 38.6% [ 135 ]
Other 0.15714285714286 15.7% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 350 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54 55 > >>

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
So where do we begin with how to carry out this mission?

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
As much as HoN is bad, it's not as bad as Maradonia. Yes, there's Sues in both, but at least the good guys don't act like massive dicks like Joey does in Maradonia.

Granted, Zoey is a slut for a couple of volumes, but still.
Karutan Koremanu
As much as HoN is bad, it's not as bad as Maradonia. Yes, there's Sues in both, but at least the good guys don't act like massive dicks like Joey does in Maradonia.

Granted, Zoey is a slut for a couple of volumes, but still.

Fair enough, Madame General. *salutes*
So in any case, would the idea of Redbird being bi actually be enough to make her more tolerable than the cast of Maradonia(most of whom should just be killed by their negative sides from Sub-space?)

I wish to convey ideas with how to redeem or wipe the floor with most of the Cast of HoN(including most of the factions, if need be*particularly points to the so-called 'people of the faith' in particular*?)

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I have to catch up on my reading; I only made it past Hunted before I fell behind. But Zoey being bi could explain her behavior. Sleeping around with guys due to the awkward, unknown feelings she harbors for Aphrodite.

Or something, IDK.
Karutan Koremanu
I have to catch up on my reading; I only made it past Hunted before I fell behind. But Zoey being bi could explain her behavior. Sleeping around with guys due to the awkward, unknown feelings she harbors for Aphrodite.

Or something, IDK.

I'm going with the idea of Redbird wanting Aphrodite, as i pretty much even went as far as to allow that to be the case in that vs fight i posted between her and Morgana the Sorceress, a few months ago.

Well that, and I was trying to make sure that the fighting is as somewhat 'fair' as possible, plus i was bored at the time. sweatdrop
So anyone else care to drop by so we can discuss more on the matter?
Besides, we could just go and start hunting down the people of the faith like they were the Westburo Baptist Church and its hunting season.

3,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
DUDE
I really don't see how you think Zoey is bisexual-
really,she just a slut want to be filled up with sperm of other man [sorry to vulgar but i cant think of any other way to describe] I know sluts/whores/rollers ....don't ask x-x
Aphrodite likes men too-as soon as she saw that gardian guy -who name i dont recall she was all over him wink ... their was one scene in the earlier books where Zoey geeky gang said that aphrodite was "touching herself" which most like means she was masturbating but it was in a public airy so i think they were just bitching ;d

but even if she is bi- a slut a slut no matter your sexuality
-------------
ANYWAY-
I have a new topic for this anti-HoN book
Racism ! that’s right im calling it racist
for its incorrect and insult portrayal of native American- and while were at it white ppl/back ppl/and the gay community
anyone is free to back this up cool
Uitsuji
DUDE
I really don't see how you think Zoey is bisexual-
really,she just a slut who wants to be filled up with sperm of other men [sorry to vulgar but i cant think of any other way to describe] I know sluts/whores/rollers ....don't ask x-x
Aphrodite likes men too-as soon as she saw that gardian guy -who name i dont recall she was all over him wink ... their was one scene in the earlier books where Zoey geeky gang said that aphrodite was "touching herself" which most like means she was masturbating but it was in a public airy so i think they were just bitching ;d

but even if she is bi- a slut is a slut no matter your sexuality
-------------
ANYWAY-
I have a new topic for this anti-HoN book
Racistm ! thats right im calling it rasist
for its incorrect and insult potrayal of native american- and while were at it white ppl/black ppl/and the gay community
anyone is freee to back this up cool

Easy, i wasn't trying to imply that all bisexuals are sluts, honest(the depraved ones among them in general, maybe, but all of them, Tartarus no!I'd have to accuse Ramona of being depraved, then, and i wouldn't dream of doing that!) gonk

Feel free to get started on the issue, i won't try to stop you, here.
Besides, speaking of Ramona, i am learning about the fact she attends California in the Sky, which appears to be some sort of mystical university in the skies held up by some sort of chain, right?

3,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Oh i was just throwing that topic out their- if its some heat ill go back to it-

Ramona ? flowers ? scott pilgrim ?
Ill' have to look into that- i only read like 3 of the books XD- and then i saw the movie which was good enough for me =3=
Uitsuji
Oh i was just throwing that topic out their- if its some heat ill go back to it-

Ramona ? flowers ? scott pilgrim ?
Ill' have to look into that- i only read like 3 of the books XD- and then i saw the movie which was good enough for me =3=

Thanks a lot.

I am going to read the rest of the volumes after i get to 3, but i have to read Free Scott Pilgrim after i read 3, so i can get to Volume 4.

So did you read the Camp Half-blood novels by Rick Riordan, as of yet?

Devout Sex Symbol

I thought the House of Night series was one of the most immature, boring, typical high school drama series I'd ever had the displeasure of reading. High school drama is just about the most thoughtless thing in the world to me. It has no depth, especially in books, because it's the same problems over and over. Oh my god! You stole my boyfriend! Oh my god, you stabbed me in the back! Who cares. You're in high school. It's inevitably going to be the worst, or best four years of your life. I think P.C. Cast had no stimulation for this series, and I think that she ran out of creativity in the 4th book, if there ever was any. If you can't write a meaningful series that people are actually going to enjoy reading, don't write at all. I think she was trying to appeal more to the teenage girls with nothing better to do than to read a book that closely relates to their drab lives. Zoey was whiney, overdramatic, and stupid. The rest of the characters were just as stereotypical as an emo kid. Like I said, high school drama gets old, especially if your high school is full of wannabe vampires that could fall over dead at any minute. I definitely don't recommend them, and I won't read them again. I don't even think she's through with writing the series, but the 6th book actually put me to sleep, and I didn't buy anymore after that. It was a waste of $9.99 a book for me.

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The one thing that pissed me off the most was that Zoey isa goodie-goodie prep.
I ******** LOST it when she was like "omg im s otired of black, lets go to american eagle and get a stupid sweater hurr durrr"

Her morals are all ******** up.

OH,
And wheres the drugs?
If /I/ was a vampire at a vampire school, I'd be toking it up all da- night whatever.

ffffffff
XxHelloThereWorldxX
I thought the House of Night series was one of the most immature, boring, typical high school drama series I'd ever had the displeasure of reading. High school drama is just about the most thoughtless thing in the world to me. It has no depth, especially in books, because it's the same problems over and over. Oh my god! You stole my boyfriend! Oh my god, you stabbed me in the back! Who cares. You're in high school. It's inevitably going to be the worst, or best four years of your life. I think P.C. Cast had no stimulation for this series, and I think that she ran out of creativity in the 4th book, if there ever was any. If you can't write a meaningful series that people are actually going to enjoy reading, don't write at all. I think she was trying to appeal more to the teenage girls with nothing better to do than to read a book that closely relates to their drab lives. Zoey was whiney, overdramatic, and stupid. The rest of the characters were just as stereotypical as an emo kid. Like I said, high school drama gets old, especially if your high school is full of wannabe vampires that could fall over dead at any minute. I definitely don't recommend them, and I won't read them again. I don't even think she's through with writing the series, but the 6th book actually put me to sleep, and I didn't buy anymore after that. It was a waste of $9.99 a book for me.

I heard Kristen Cast is going to write the rest of the series, actually.

If anyone ever tried to write about people in military schools or boot camps, they better do it right or don't do it at all(all the more vital if the segments of the U.S Military is busy engaging armies of Undead Vampires, actually!)

So do you have epic-win series to suggest?

Devout Sex Symbol

Javier Cross
XxHelloThereWorldxX

I heard Kristen Cast is going to write the rest of the series, actually.

If anyone ever tried to write about people in military schools or boot camps, they better do it right or don't do it at all(all the more vital if the segments of the U.S Military is busy engaging armies of Undead Vampires, actually!)

So do you have epic-win series to suggest?
Not particularly. I really haven't found anything lately that's a masterpiece. I actually stopped reading for a while BECAUSE I couldn't find anything up to my standards. I think I might find a forum of people suggesting their all-time favorite books and series, because I'm becoming increasingly bored nightly (which is when I usually read the most!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff