These threads are so hostile...
Asian people are the best~ redface
giggleboxforevabby
LadiiS504
giggleboxforevabby
LadiiS504
giggleboxforevabby
LadiiS504

Troll b***h im cuter than you you must be talking bout yo mama i dont play them games not wi lil children atleast

excuse me for asking but do you live in a trashy neighborhood filled with trailers? I have nothing against trailers, (I have friends and family that live in them and I know that they dont always contain trash) but do you even have a GED?

p.s. Saying your cuter than someone over the internet just kinda makes you seem ugly, desperate and probabley obese.

1 im in school 2 im not ugly nor obese are you just cause i said im cuter then her hm.. mabey i was talking about avatars duh use brain or you dont have one

Yup I was right, I dont see a Diploma in your future, let alone a GED.
1. learn to spell.
2. try to make a little sense!

Everyone has a brain idiot otherwise we wouldnt be ALIVE.

im not ugly nor obese are you just cause...? that makes no ******** sense.

M-A-Y-B-E
T-H-A-N

for one people may have a brain but be stupid so think about that two i have a better chance to a diploma and are a GED than you do so ******** off like really though

Um I passed highschool already hun, I graduated with 34.5 credits and 4.0 GPA, I got a 34 on my ACTs. Im majoring in World History. Im engaged to be married to a pretty wealthy guy.

YOU STILL MAKE NO ******** SENSE!

No, Im not ******** off.

Do you even know what a GED is?

LMAO rofl dramallama you go giggleboxforevabby
LadiiS504 dug herself a hole
so much drama! whoah!
dramallama

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Really? white people still think in slavery times? -looks at skin- no no, i dont think that. im white. my friends are white. heh yeah. i can see ignorance runs deep in you. If you havent noticed this is a new time, as many black people love to point out we have a black president. my friend told me of a girl in his class (yes black) who once found out that Obama was elected flipped her desk and said she didnt have to listen to any body due to the president's skin color.

Dapper Fatcat

iScarlet_Mistx
Asian people are the best~ redface
Racist.

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
jaodragon
giggleboxforevabby
LadiiS504
giggleboxforevabby
LadiiS504

1 im in school 2 im not ugly nor obese are you just cause i said im cuter then her hm.. mabey i was talking about avatars duh use brain or you dont have one

1. learn to spell.

M-A-Y-B-E
T-H-A-N

for one people may have a brain but be stupid so think about that two i have a better chance to a diploma and are a GED than you do so ******** off like really though

Um I passed highschool already hun, I graduated with 34.5 credits and 4.0 GPA, I got a 34 on my ACTs. Im majoring in World History. Im engaged to be married to a pretty wealthy guy.

No, Im not ******** off.

so much drama! whoah!

ikr? I pretty sure its a 12 year old xD

Shy Player

Saberie
iScarlet_Mistx
Asian people are the best redface
Racist.

No no no~ i just thought they needed some love too sweatdrop
but there are some fine specimens of other races as well, I must admit...
skullcrushergurl
Not over here they don't! I let them know!
"Hey can you get me a glass of water?"
"Do it yourself. Slavery ended a while ago"

DAAAYYYUUUM. 4real? cat_biggrin
giggleboxforevabby
jaodragon
giggleboxforevabby
LadiiS504
giggleboxforevabby
LadiiS504

1. learn to spell.

M-A-Y-B-E
T-H-A-N

No, Im not ******** off.

so much drama! whoah!

ikr? I pretty sure its a 12 year old xD

emotion_awesome Well was that fun to read or what? emotion_yatta

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
911child
Really? white people still think in slavery times? -looks at skin- no no, i dont think that. im white. my friends are white. heh yeah. i can see ignorance runs deep in you. If you havent noticed this is a new time, as many black people love to point out we have a black president. my friend told me of a girl in his class (yes black) who once found out that Obama was elected flipped her desk and said she didnt have to listen to any body due to the president's skin color.

i hate when people do that. it makes out president look bad(hes not te greatest we've had but hes not half bad) ive seen something simmilar.
there was a group of guys (adults mind you) talking loud and saying out of the way things to women that passed by and when some one said something to them about it one of them shouts" b***h we can do what the ******** we want our president is black, cracker"
*sigh* it makes us all look stupid

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
red-tala9
911child

i hate when people do that. it makes out president look bad(hes not te greatest we've had but hes not half bad) ive seen something simmilar.
there was a group of guys (adults mind you) talking loud and saying out of the way things to women that passed by and when some one said something to them about it one of them shouts" b***h we can do what the ******** we want our president is black, cracker"
*sigh* it makes us all look stupid

wow. i dont think that we are all allowed to do as we please due to the skin color of the president. Obama is still starting out so i dont know how he will be. i hope he's good but im not gettiing high hopes. though i bet you next time we can vote Bush will try to run again.

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Reborn Resolve
Nazi and white superiority FTW ^^

im suprised that no one rode your a** on this comment.

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
LadiiS504
Give me your opioion on why whites will think its still slavery/segregation time period.

f*cking troll you are not black just a troll trying to breed hatred by causing an argument. I have many friends of all races and by the way black/brown people invented slavery.

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Reborn Resolve
Nazi and white superiority FTW ^^
rolleyes

Neanderthals
And
Zealotical
Individuals