Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Borg

LadiiS504
Give me your opioion on why whites will think its still slavery/segregation time period.
I don't know any whites that still think that.

Questionable Borg

LadiiS504
Ayamae Akahana
Because we lable one another as white, black, brown, purple, yellow....we focus not on what is inside the person, but what is on the outside.

In my opinon, there are two kinds of people: assholes and non-assholes.

You, for targetting the "whites" are an a*****e. Good day.

******** you cause i aint no slave so you cant talk to me like you want so check your years this is reality sweety not your fairytale
She's not wrong.

Questionable Borg

Ayamae Akahana
LadiiS504
Ayamae Akahana
Because we lable one another as white, black, brown, purple, yellow....we focus not on what is inside the person, but what is on the outside.

******** you cause i aint no slave so you cant talk to me like you want so check your years this is reality sweety not your fairytale

What does your slavery have to do with anything? You're over here slandering the "whites". Racism goes both ways, "sweety".

I'm not speaking to you any differently than I would another person. Because we are all people, and this "race" thing is bogus.
Amen.

Questionable Borg

skullcrushergurl
LadiiS504
Ayamae Akahana
LadiiS504
Ayamae Akahana

What does your slavery have to do with anything? You're over here slandering the "whites". Racism goes both ways, "sweety".

I'm not speaking to you any differently than I would another person. Because we are all people, and this "race" thing is bogus.

its not all yall but some of yall i feel to believe that some people shouldnt stand over black people people is suppose to stand equaly and even tho its not slavery time anymore people still say give me this give me that cut my grass plant this we not in that same timezone

I really wouldn't bother arguing with that Ayamea trick.... She's REALLY stupid. And I'm sure she's a troll.
So, because she's educated she's stupid? Go look up the defination, and I'm sure you'd find a picture of you Ladii there

Questionable Borg

Kitty Fellatio
white people have been slaves too just everyone forgets cause it wasn't as recent as black slaves there basically just milking it still for something that no black person on earth at this very moment experience anyway.
When were white people slaves? the only time I can think of is with Moses in Egypt, and they weren't really white, more Middle-Eastern.

Dapper Fatcat

Mayor Gravity
Kitty Fellatio
white people have been slaves too just everyone forgets cause it wasn't as recent as black slaves there basically just milking it still for something that no black person on earth at this very moment experience anyway.
When were white people slaves? the only time I can think of is with Moses in Egypt, and they weren't really white, more Middle-Eastern.
They were in Europe during the medieval ages, and some Native Americans took white people for slaves, just as whites did to Native Americans. I digress, this has little to do with Black History Month.

Questionable Borg

Saberie
Mayor Gravity
Kitty Fellatio
They were in Europe during the medieval ages, and some Native Americans took white people for slaves, just as whites did to Native Americans. I digress, this has little to do with Black History Month.
Yeah, but it's better than arguing with the trolls that started with the thread (and I was curious)
Your stupid
Mayor Gravity
Saberie
Mayor Gravity
Kitty Fellatio
Yeah, but it's better than arguing with the trolls that started with the thread (and I was curious)

Troll b***h im cuter than you you must be talking bout yo mama i dont play them games not wi lil children atleast

Dapper Fatcat

LadiiS504
Mayor Gravity
Saberie
Mayor Gravity
Kitty Fellatio

Troll b***h im cuter than you you must be talking bout yo mama i dont play them games not wi lil children atleast
s**t like this is why half of us are still in the projects.

Questionable Borg

LadiiS504
Mayor Gravity
Saberie
Mayor Gravity
Kitty Fellatio

Yeah, that wasn't troll-like at all. rolleyes
Ayamae Akahana

True...
Mayor Gravity
LadiiS504
Give me your opioion on why whites will think its still slavery/segregation time period.
I don't know any whites that still think that.

Im pretty sure they don't anymore... If they do I don't know....

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Saberie
skullcrushergurl
Not over here they don't! I let them know!
"Hey can you get me a glass of water?"
"Do it yourself. Slavery ended a while ago"
Please tell me you didn't say this to a customer while working as a waitress...

lmaoooo no!
Mayor Gravity
skullcrushergurl
LadiiS504
Ayamae Akahana
LadiiS504
Ayamae Akahana

its not all yall but some of yall i feel to believe that some people shouldnt stand over black people people is suppose to stand equaly and even tho its not slavery time anymore people still say give me this give me that cut my grass plant this we not in that same timezone

I really wouldn't bother arguing with that Ayamea trick.... She's REALLY stupid. And I'm sure she's a troll.
So, because she's educated she's stupid? Go look up the defination, and I'm sure you'd find a picture of you Ladii there

And if you quote back you just stupid and have no life

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces