Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Minty Andee
SpazyFay

No worries <3 I wouldn't be at the top of my to-do list if I were in your position right now either xDDD

Ehehehe.... you have no idea.

Shameless Nerd

SpazyFay

I probably don't xDDD

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
shado_archer
SpazyFay
shado_archer
SpazyFay
shado_archer
He smiled and bowed his head "And I am happily a gift for you, I just enjoy teasing you, Princess, the punishment is so much fun."

She walked close to him as she lifted his head up, kissing his lips softly. "My my, you still like to butter me up. So sweet of you."
He blushed softly as he smiled "I am not sure if it is buttering up if it is true"

She bit down on his lower lip as she smirked. "Well either way, buttering or not… You are getting punished."
He sighed softly "And you know, I will love it"

She smiled and kept her fingertips on his scar, her eyes on him. "I am glad you do." (Nice change! I approve!)

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Minty Andee
SpazyFay

I probably don't xDDD

..Good. ninja

Shameless Nerd

SpazyFay

ninja Why are we lurking?

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Minty Andee
SpazyFay

ninja Why are we lurking?

...For new victims... We need more people so we can.. say hello and give them hugs. wink

Shameless Nerd

SpazyFay

Yes! I like hugs.

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Minty Andee
SpazyFay

Yes! I like hugs.

....Thank goodness you are innocent. *hugs* >w<

Shameless Nerd

SpazyFay

Yay! -hugs-

Rainbow Dabbler

Minty Andee
shado_archer

It depends on what beach you go to. Some are rocky outcroppings, some are sand, some are just sort of the land truncating at the water and some are stamp sand dumped from the old copper mines. You sound like your from the New England area?
Wrong coast, I'm from Seattle actually, from what I have heard we have milder weather on this coast.

Rainbow Dabbler

SpazyFay
shado_archer
SpazyFay
shado_archer
SpazyFay
shado_archer
He smiled and bowed his head "And I am happily a gift for you, I just enjoy teasing you, Princess, the punishment is so much fun."

She walked close to him as she lifted his head up, kissing his lips softly. "My my, you still like to butter me up. So sweet of you."
He blushed softly as he smiled "I am not sure if it is buttering up if it is true"

She bit down on his lower lip as she smirked. "Well either way, buttering or not… You are getting punished."
He sighed softly "And you know, I will love it"

She smiled and kept her fingertips on his scar, her eyes on him. "I am glad you do." (Nice change! I approve!)
He blushed and smiled "What are you up to tonight, Princess?"
(i was hoping you would)

Shameless Nerd

shado_archer

Ah! Right latitude, wrong longitude. I've heard Seattle is nice, but Washington is one of the few states I haven't visited.

Rainbow Dabbler

Minty Andee
shado_archer

Ah! Right latitude, wrong longitude. I've heard Seattle is nice, but Washington is one of the few states I haven't visited.
I couldn't imagine living anywhere else, I love it here in Seattle.... though the other side of Washington is essentially a different state, if you go east of the cascade mountains the culture and climate is almost southern, it can be quite weird

Shameless Nerd

shado_archer

It's the same with Michigan. There's a big difference between us Yoopers, the farmers downstate and people from Detroit.

Rainbow Dabbler

Minty Andee
shado_archer

It's the same with Michigan. There's a big difference between us Yoopers, the farmers downstate and people from Detroit.
I heard someone theorizing that they should split Washington and Oregon along the mountains instead of along the columbia river like it is now, that way one would be a long skinny state along the coast and the other would be east of the mountains and the interests would line up quite a bit better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff