• Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
shado_archer
SpazyFay
shado_archer
SpazyFay
shado_archer
So you are saying they are giving me as a gift to themselves? That seems a bit odd.

She blushed dark red at her mistake, knowing she was looking for something but didn't pay much attention. "You are a gift to me.. but I the end you will have your just desserts."
He smiled and bowed his head "And I am happily a gift for you, I just enjoy teasing you, Princess, the punishment is so much fun."

She walked close to him as she lifted his head up, kissing his lips softly. "My my, you still like to butter me up. So sweet of you."
He blushed softly as he smiled "I am not sure if it is buttering up if it is true"

She bit down on his lower lip as she smirked. "Well either way, buttering or not… You are getting punished."

Lonely Genius

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Minty Andee
pixie 39

Back up the stairs and through the hall luv <3

oh thank you... I don't know my way around here yet.

Truthful Humorist

Kinky.

Such a fun word.

Shameless Nerd

pixie 39

No problem! Successful navigation of a frat house is an important skill. As is knowing the location of all the bathrooms.

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Minty Andee
SpazyFay

I enjoy good work when I see it <3

Sorry about my postings being.... slow. I am kinda occupied... with *mumbles* yes.. uh um thank you so much for the compliment!

Shameless Nerd

SpazyFay

No worries <3 I wouldn't be at the top of my to-do list if I were in your position right now either xDDD

Rainbow Dabbler

Minty Andee
shado_archer

No, it's just summer. It was 93 today. I should probably get my butt to the beach. That would fix many things.
I might be in an ice cube bath by that point, are there good beaches by where you live, or would it be quite a voyage?

Shameless Nerd

KingBet

Aye, I'm rather fond of it myself.

Truthful Humorist

Minty Andee
KingBet

Aye, I'm rather fond of it myself.

Why does this word always remind me of "Super Freak" by Rick James.

rofl

Shameless Nerd

shado_archer

I live on Lake Superior, there are great beaches everywhere and I bet the snow has finally melted off them ~<3 This is probably what I'm doing tomorrow now.

Rainbow Dabbler

SpazyFay
shado_archer
SpazyFay
shado_archer
SpazyFay
shado_archer
So you are saying they are giving me as a gift to themselves? That seems a bit odd.

She blushed dark red at her mistake, knowing she was looking for something but didn't pay much attention. "You are a gift to me.. but I the end you will have your just desserts."
He smiled and bowed his head "And I am happily a gift for you, I just enjoy teasing you, Princess, the punishment is so much fun."

She walked close to him as she lifted his head up, kissing his lips softly. "My my, you still like to butter me up. So sweet of you."
He blushed softly as he smiled "I am not sure if it is buttering up if it is true"

She bit down on his lower lip as she smirked. "Well either way, buttering or not… You are getting punished."
He sighed softly "And you know, I will love it"

Shameless Nerd

KingBet

I'm not entirely sure, but it does seem like an appropriate connection. Also: It is now stuck in my head xD{/size]

Rainbow Dabbler

Minty Andee
shado_archer

I live on Lake Superior, there are great beaches everywhere and I bet the snow has finally melted off them ~<3 This is probably what I'm doing tomorrow now.
That sounds like an excellent plan... a date with a lake. The beaches around here are pretty to look at but not so much fun to walk around on, no sand, just rocks, seaweed and driftwood and sometimes a geoduck will squirt you.

Shameless Nerd

shado_archer

It depends on what beach you go to. Some are rocky outcroppings, some are sand, some are just sort of the land truncating at the water and some are stamp sand dumped from the old copper mines. You sound like your from the New England area?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff