Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Dabbler

Unno Rokuro

shado_archer

I'm in CST and work was alright. It was busy today, I mean, some of my workers were apologizing to me for not covering me or helping me out on register, even my manager had to load stuff up for customers and is back and forth from one side of the store to another. Other than that it was a typical weekend. How has your day been?
I hope it wasn't too stressful. I am birdsitting again and trying to get him to behave a little better, he has been cranky and a bit nippy so i am having to discipline him more than i am used to.

Rainbow Dabbler

Minty Andee
shado_archer

How I like my coffee varies greatly depending on what mood I'm in I think. Usually a splash of skim milk or black, but if I'm out to eat at a diner I like it with maple syrup and cream.
I used to go to the coffee stand at my old school all the time and i would tell them whether i wanted hot or cold and whether i wanted something caffeinated or fruity then they would surprise me with whatever they felt like making that day, through this i learned that my favorite dessert combination is white chocolate mocha with coconut flavour

Shameless Nerd

shado_archer

I usually go with an Americano when I got to a nice coffee place. I don't really do fruity or sweet often. I like creamy things.

Rainbow Dabbler

Minty Andee
shado_archer

I usually go with an Americano when I got to a nice coffee place. I don't really do fruity or sweet often. I like creamy things.
That makes sense, for day to day drinking i usually ask for drip and use a little creamer..... though that is mostly because drip is the cheapest and i am broke sweatdrop

Shameless Nerd

shado_archer

When I'm broke it's cheap gas station coffee all the way! The one on the corner even has cream and syrups you can add at your leisure. Sort of a do-it-yourself barista bar.

Rainbow Dabbler

Minty Andee
shado_archer

When I'm broke it's cheap gas station coffee all the way! The one on the corner even has cream and syrups you can add at your leisure. Sort of a do-it-yourself barista bar.
That is fantastic! My coffee stand only two types of creamer and lots of sugars but for some reason five different types of straws....

Rainbow Dabbler

Hurm..... *pokes thread* i wonder if there are any lurkers about?

Shameless Nerd

shado_archer

I do enjoy going up there and playing mad-scientist with my coffee. Also, there's more than one kind of straws?

Rainbow Dabbler

Minty Andee
shado_archer

I do enjoy going up there and playing mad-scientist with my coffee. Also, there's more than one kind of straws?
It can be fun, though the only place i know of with multiple syrups is my friend's house.... and yeah multiple lengths, widths, i think they even had some different colours

Shameless Nerd

shado_archer

I am mostly familiar with the bendy and non-bendy varieties...

Rainbow Dabbler

Minty Andee
shado_archer

I am mostly familiar with the bendy and non-bendy varieties...
If i remember correctly I dont' think they had any bendy ones XD

Shameless Nerd

shado_archer

What?! If you're going to have five different straws, you should at least have a bendy one.

Rainbow Dabbler

Minty Andee
shado_archer

What?! If you're going to have five different straws, you should at least have a bendy one.
You would think so, but not so much

Shameless Nerd

shado_archer

That just seems unfair.

Rainbow Dabbler

Minty Andee
shado_archer

That just seems unfair.
I don't think they served anything in cups that bendy straws would work with..... hot coffee only fits coffee stirrers, nothing wider, and cold things tend to need longer straws

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff