Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Survivor

Well ********!

Nix had heard worse,but it was still rough to take in. Sama...had to EAT people. No...no that's it.

Time for a drink.

Nix didn't say much before getting up,pulling the half-gone bottle from the shelf,pouring a glass and knocking back a heavy swig of the burning liquor. Nix wiped of her face,and looked back at Sycha. "s**t, he just can't catch a break....." Nix took another drink, taking in easier this time.

It's easy when you don't really know the monster eating people.
easy when you can just label it "bad" as some sicko enjoys the slaughter.
Atleast he didn't enjoy it.
Atleast he didn't go around killing innocent people.
But...

Don't go there

Nix mentally trampled any visuals that came to mind,some were particularly gruesome. They were not things to remember,they were not things to think about.

"s**t."Nix sighed, staring off for a moment. Ignorance was so much easier to process. Dragging the bottle back with her-Nix sat on the couch,leaning on the elbow resting on her knee,and holding the glass. What the hell do you say when you find out someone a cannibal?Nix didn't register the fact there was a very slight treble to her empty hand while she tried not to think too hard about it.

Dangerous Prophet

"Yeah, I had a similar reaction....." Sycha sucked on the last of her Vodka, letting the bottle slip from her fingers as she leaned back and lay her hands on his flat muscular stomach. "I couldn't even talk to him for almost a week, I just, didn't know what to do. I eventually just did not ask questions, I loved him too much to hurt his feelings and bring it up. But I always wondered, what he thought when he ate, sometimes it scares me still. Our people worship life, did I know but even to those we kill we honor the dead, we respect all life and to know.....that....It just shook me hard is all really. When he told our people it shocked them too, but they recovered more quickly then I did and for that I am impressed and ashamed of myself."

Versatile Survivor

Interesting for a race who worshiped life to focus so much on death...and vice versa.

And Nix felt like an as for hzving her one flip out,not that it wasn't founded.

" You shouldn't be ashamed." Nix forced that glass to her lips,the slight tremor in her free hand still there. Though she didn't drink right away." An individual is hurt more by the masses then the masses are hurt by the individual...." Nix took a long slow drink,finally able to notice and stay her hand." The masses had each other to get over it,and I bet they wanted to sweep it under the carpet as much as you did. On the other hand you-"Nix gestured toward Sycha casually."Heard it first and dealt with it last." Another quiet silence-Nix pulling herself out of a dangerous train of thought. " And some things are just to disturbing for the mind the ever really accept." The woman felt a nasty feeling rake along her spine,memories- nasty ones. All the talk of cannibalism dragged up a pile of hurt and hate Nix just drink want to deal with. She polished off that glass and then set it down. Screw it-she was going to end up finishing the bottle anyway. With it now in hand Nix leaned back, taking another wig. "How many of your kind are there anyway?" A question as good as any at that moment.

Just then Nix's phone went of in her pocket,and she pulled it out and looked at the number. Jackie.

Not listening to her b***h right now.

Nix chucked the phone away after it was turned off. The throw didn't hurt it as it bounced- it was built like a brick.

Dangerous Prophet

Sycha heard her question and then saw her toss the phone, gigging a little as she smiled. her mind going to work counting the number of them. "We are practically endangered now but our numbers are coming back. We use to be in the billions, now we are down to about, I'd say 500,000 thousand or so. Scattered across a broken realm but we all have spiritual connections with one another, like a big family." She knew of the major city, as well as small pockets of villages and encampments where hunters and other members of the Legion lived. A lot of the more powerful warriors were secluded, training in solitude to match their Prophet Samayou Tamashii. Over all they had a strong civilization but it was a mere dot compared to their former, billions of them and all as nearly as powerful as Samuel, an unstoppable force of strength and intelligence. "The numbers rise over generations but our race will endure as it always had. It was at one point we only had a couple thousand to our names, those were dark times. Before Samuel intervention, at one point he was truly the last of our kind. He brought the others back, saved us all." She still remembered the moment they had met, his hand pulling her free from the madness she had been swallowed by, the howling eternal darkness around her ad in it, those white eyes gleamed with strength. He had pulled her literally from the grasp of eternal death, and she knew when she was those white cold eyes, she would love him forever.

Versatile Survivor

Nix smiled some as Sycha giggled, glad that so difficult and morbid subject had been dispelled for awhile. It wasn't gone from her mind,but at least shoved over...a welcome reprieve.

"How the hell have you all managed to wipe all of the information on any of you from Gaia?" Nix took a swig from the bottle,not really expecting an answer for whatever reason." Not a trace of any of you expect for Sama. Remarkable really." Nix put the bottle to her lips again,feeling that euphoric,fuzzy buzz start returning. Two more quick shots of the liquor before she offered it to Sycha. The woman hadn't drank heavily in a long while,and it felt fantastic.Though, Nix didn't what she could to normally avoid the liquid, it was just nice to spoil that for once. "Honestly now- you all have to be the most fascinating,amazing beings I've been around..."

As for Sama,well Nix had very,VERY mixed feelings about him now. Even worse then they'd been before.

Dangerous Prophet

"Yes, I was confused about it at first." She accepted the bottle with a nod and sucked some of it down, licking her lips with a forked tongue as she grinned. "Then I realized something, we aren't meant to exist. It is a choice, we have a connection with the Abyss, we like it, we remain there away from others. It is like having a favorite color or a preferred meal, we just have this connection but it is more then that. It is deep in our bodies, we feel uncomfortable outside that darkness, some even get sick if their gone to long. But not him, he can come and go, crossing the planes at will...it scares the others. They admire him, love him, but I have never seen them fear anything the way they fear him, the respect, pride, and absolute horror in their eyes when he is around is.......astonishing." She sucked down some more of the alcohol and then passed it back, eyeing the TV as the reporter finally finished talking about her husband and went onto other topics.

Versatile Survivor

Nix laid back and flipped onto her stomach after Sycha took the bottle, Nix now looking over and up at her. Still paying so close attention. Nix realized just how much Sycha loved Sama,just from the way she talked about him,thought about him. It was sweet,and for Nix it was nice to see genuine love for someone. " I think you've said before that he just has that kind of affect on people..." Nix took the bottle and raised it to Sycha in a "cheers' motion, drinking down another far sized section. The bottle was going to be gone in a few more swigs. Nix then rolled onto her back,hosting the bottle up to the light, the alcohol a lovely caramel hue. "I remember having to mix s**t like this in a bathtub as a kid." Nix tilted the bottle, pondering." Normally it was gin- that pack of rats preferred mixing there own stuff. It was brutal to drink- would floor yea with a shot.....Still remember to when one of 'em hit me on the head with a bottle to..." The woman finished the bottle- placing it down on the ground with the others,content now in the state she was in. She giggled quietly." Least I got him back..." Nix then remembered the train of thought that had led her to that point,first of all there were things Nix would rather not remember,and second- where was Sama's daughter."Is Mikaria still asleep? "Nix asked,tilting her head back over the arm rest to look at Sycha.

Dangerous Prophet

"Huh? no she left with her Father, something about starting her new life, learning about him. Girl is gonna have a lot to digest, she suggested a name change too. Said she wanted to start truly new, hasn't decide on what yet." Sycha groaned as she looked at the empty bottle and sighed, her powerful legs kicking in a fluid motion and she flipped. Up over the couch, her left hand snapping out to the edge of the bar as she caught it mid air, spun once and landed behind the bar on her feet. Her landing fumbled as she stumbled back into the counter and caught herself, giggling as she yanked four more bottles out from behind the counter.

She held all four tucked in her hands, turned and jumped so her but landed on the bar and spun around. Throwing her legs over the side, she stumbled to the side of the couch, leaned over and with out warning planted a strong kiss on Nix's lips. Her lips were not like Samuel's they felt as if on fire, burning with hot warmth and the smell of Vodka. She giggled as she pulled back, shoving a bottle of Vodka in the girl's hands and sat back down, laughing as she opened one bottle for herself and placed the other son the table.
"Hmm strawberry, my favorite. Hehehe, anyways yeah, that little nymph is at the Office with him, guess she is getting the full story bit by bit. Poor girl, eh she will learn to live with it. Bet he is learning about her as well, I mean the girl was a mortal, a human, how has she been alive for 2,000 years. I smelled something celestial about her, that is gonna be interesting."

Versatile Survivor

"Good- now I really don't have to worry about getting s**t faced…. I just wish the poor girl luck. "

Nix stretched out her body, about to get up and get a drink herself. Sycha beat her to it and Nix went lax on the couch again. The other woman made Nix giggle quietly when she performed her acrobatics, bit was just entertaining to see someone go through all that to get a few bottles." You really just do that for kicks huh?" Nix looked back to the TV, which had now switched to commercial, when Sycha forced her attention. Nix tensed, hands digging into the couch with the kiss trying to bury her self in it. Talk about taken off guard! What the hell was it with Abyssal’s and that form of spontaneity. When Sycha broke off, Nix still felt the heat of the Abyssal’s lips, and tasted the remnants of vodka. The woman felt like a deer in headlights, and had to blink a few times to focus again. Nix ripped open that bottle and took a solid swig- attempting to ignore the fact Sycha had referenced the flavor of her chap stick. The drink made her cough, vodka was just plain nasty straight. Good distraction though.” Y-yea, hell it’s driven me to the bottle...” Nix looked at the clear liquid, in her hand, then over at Sycha.” And what the hell was that for?”

Dangerous Prophet

"What, your sexy so I wanted to kiss you, what?" Sycha would smile, crawling a little closer, her face close to Nix. She had a devilish grin, one of someone who liked to have a little too much fun from time to time. "Am I not sexy?" Sycha pulled back laughing, giggling a little as she playfully punched Nix's arm gently, swallowing some more Vodka as she grinned. "I'm just playing with you honey relax, have a good time sheesh so tense about everything. Not like I'm gonna do anything against your will, I'm just saying I'm here if you want to...ya know...explore new sexual opportunities." Devils had a way about them to confuse and or disorient other people, out of all of them Sycha was the worse. She was as free spirited as the animal with in, not like Samuel who only focused his animal nature in fighting...and in the bed. God damn could he unleash it in the bed but every now and then Sycha wanted the more gentle touch of a women and hell, Nix had been good enough for her husband, why not her?

Her hand flipped to the remote and started changing channels, looking for something more interesting to watch while she sucked down more Vodka.
"So, what else ya wanna know?"

Versatile Survivor

Nix felt that slight flush hit her cheeks again as Sycha gave that wild,slightly lewd look. Personal space what one thing Nix needed at that moment,and she pulled her body away best she could in the compromised position. "Course you are sweetheart-" Nix faked a smile quite well just then,giving a little shrug. " I just hate to say I don't play for both teams." Maybe if Nix was a bit drunker,she recalled a few parties that were a wee bit too wild. Damn good parties though.

Sycha backed off, making Nix think she had to straighten out her thoughts. The alcohol wasn't helping, neither was Sycha. Nix hadn't a clue as the where the other woman was pulling these thoughts.

After Sycha's comment on her tenseness,Nix raised the bottle and shrugged with a sheepish grin" Force of habit darlin'." Nix took a sipped of her bottle,thinking, moving past Sycha's offer. Wouldn't it be weird to sleep with both Sama,and his wife? Odd thought,it was like the two were swingers. What else did she want to know?

Pushing back hair from her face and sitting up,Nix wasn't able to think of too much. Really the questions seemed trivial in the grand scheme of things." Not sure, what do yea thinks important?" Nix swung her legs over the side of the couch and crossed them, sipping at the vodka again and finally getting used to the taste of it.

Dangerous Prophet

"A lot of things are important, it is knowing what questions to ask that keep us informed, and alive. One of his sayings." The devil wife smiled a little as she sucked down more of her drink, feeling the tingle as it bubbled down her throat. She was not sure where to even begin, what to tell this poor mortal women who knew so little of the man she had gotten involved with. "I guess you will learn what you need in due time, not much else to tell really."

Versatile Survivor

"Good saying...Wait! I got one." Nix lifted up her finger in the "one second" motion while taking a gulp of that nasty liquid. " What powers does Sama really have? And what got passed to Jericho?"

Dangerous Prophet

"Uh, hard to say he has developed odd things over the years. In born is his psionic abilities but no way Jericho's physical brain could handle that." She thought for a moment, putting her hand to her chin and cocking her skull slightly to the left, truly pondering as she glared at the TV now. "Most likely inhuman strength and speed, a kind of feral rage that makes him go blood crazy. Very hard to stop, not hard to predict really he would be uncoordinated but against most meta humans he would have great pain tolerance, hard to put down."

Versatile Survivor

"Whats the healing rate?" Another sip,thinking about what she was going to be managing in the future. This was going to be one hell of a mission.As the more serious thoughts grew-Nix cut herself from the bottle.Soon enough she was going to turn into a slurring mess,and that wasn't the most beneficial thing right now. The woman smiled lightly to herself- betting he'd still hater her, or screw with anything she said to him. He had a tendency to twist words to mean something totally different then their original meaning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff