Welcome to Gaia! ::

Possible Re-make is on the way. How long a time skip do we want?

A few months 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
A few weeks 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A few days 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
No time skip. Just remake it where we are. 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on July 13, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 84 85 86 > >>

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
Silvia Underwood
☆═━┈┈━═☆

When the others had come outside, Silvia had moved over to the ute with them, allowing Delta to get Beta buckled in. She was happy to see the child hadn’t been hit, though it was more than a little obvious that the baby was frightened. Not that she could blame the little one. There were so many loud noises and shouting that anyone would be afraid. Silvia was. Climbing into the backseat, she held her arm while they sped off, moving away from the house. When they got a fair distance away and came to a halt, she leaned forward and to the side so she could look out the window to see if the others were behind them.

“Beta is fine.” Silvia said, turning around to study the child before she gave the other woman a comforting smile. “I got clipped by a bullet, but it’s nothing to worry about. Are you okay? Damien?” Glancing in the back, she frowned when she saw the young man shaking. Before she could say anything else he had jumped out of the car and was racing back towards the fire, shouting about Yuki and Sendoa.

Climbing back out of the car, she stared at the house tensely. She could hear Skull telling Damien that nobody had been in the house, which was relieving. But if they weren’t in the house, where were they? Dropping her hand away from her wounded arm, she walked over to the two of them, placing a firm hand on Damien’s shoulder. It wasn’t much and she highly doubted it would comfort him any until he knew where Sendoa and Yuki were, but she didn’t have much else to offer. At that moment she had no idea where everyone was at. The moment Damien fell unconscious, Silvia felt her heart break. “We should get him back in the car.” She told Skull sadly. “We can take everyone else somewhere safe in the ute while you and Aki figure out where the others went. Do you have an extra walkie I can use so we can keep in touch?”

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Weapon/ammo: Survival knife, crowbar, and a 9mm handgun (26 rounds left)
Supplies: A water bottle, a couple of cans of food, a half pack of cigarettes, an assortment of random medicine, medical supplies, and bandages.
Party: Yuki and Damien

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Imagexxx xxx
『explosive ─ VIXEN` meant to be a↘ GOODIE GOODIE. ▋▍ S.o won`t happen.
xxxx( charming ) xxxx( innocent ) xxxx( dangerous ) xxxx( I'm eating dammit! D8 ) xxxx

User Image

☁ the a n t a g o n i z i n g
                                            xxxxxxxYuki Marcelino-Nox.

Yuki felt herself trembling in Mello's grasp. When the adrenaline wore out, she came to realize she was terrified, and slightly damp from the cold rain. So on top of all that, she was friggin' cold again! Were it not for the elder blond, she would have been injured more severely than she had been. Mello moved Yuki just in time for the bullet to whiz passed them. The burning sensation told the girl that she had probably been hit... or maybe... Burned? She looked at her arm, luckily it was the latter, so she'd been slightly burnt. When she learned how to shoot a gun, she'd definitely shoot the jerk that endangered her family. But for now, they had bigger problems to deal with, like... the fact that they were tossed into a van just now! And by the Luka lookalike too!

She wanted to bite this guy's face for doing what he just did. Though... when she began to understand the brunette's logic, she calmed down slightly, besides the gripping fear of the fire. And of course, the thought of her parents right now... She trusted they all got out... But she still worried. It was a completely different story when she saw the man produce the gun. What? He thought she was bitten?! Yuki had pressed herself as firmly into Mello as she possibly could.
                                            "No... no! I just got scratched up." Then, she saw a familiar face, Ell?! What the heck was she doing here? Especially with some guy pointing a gun at her... When Ell's attention turned to the back of the car, her hazel's followed to see her dad. Wait... her dad was coming! " You need to stop! Let us out now! He's going to worry!"

At that point, the girl had seen the walkers just in time. She looked around, expecting the others to get out of the car and run... But... they weren't? Why weren't they running? They needed to get away before they got eaten! It donned on the girl, as the shades soon blocked their view, and a soft hand had reached over and muffled her screaming, that they were stuck here. She pulled away from Ell's hand, glaring, before burying her face into Mello's shirt.

Meanwhile, the dog had come running out of the fire and into the rain. Quip looked back at the others, listening to one of the elder people screaming. He only tilted his head slightly, when he soon realized his human was gone. Quip quickly went into guard mode, and soon started sniffing the ground. Even in the rain, the fresh tire marks were easily detected, and the canine went on the prowl, howling at the others to get their attention. Of course, Quip didn't wait, he started walking, trying to track his human down.

With: Roland, Ell?!, Mello, Danny and Sophia.
                                            On or near her Current person:
                                            Outfit (hopefully you can see)
                                            (Just add a rainbow Dash print on her boots.) A package of 9 multi-colored sharpie markers, 4 protein bars, a bottle of water and a hair brush with some hairbands. A calendar with her birthday marked on it. A bottle of aloe vera infused hand sanitizer A Machete in hand, standard comfort strap messenger bag. Small battery powered satellite radio. Misc. Makeup items, some body mists, and a few hair care products. CHOCOLATE?!

Purple Machete.

GoneWithTheWind7

Hallowed Wolf

User Image

► Laurence ☯ "The Scientist" ☯ Nightingale ◄

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♈ Laurence had came rushing out of the garage on his motorcycle a minute after the car and van had left. All his riding gear and weapons except for his knife had been tossed into delta ute or skulls van. He pulled up beside them only in his combat pants,holstered knife on his belt, tinted reading glasses and a piece of cloths wrapped tight on his left shoulder But there was blood on his upper arm and let side of his chest. " Are yall alright?!" He was confused as hell about what was going on, could they or would they ever get a break from all this chaos?. He sat there breathing a bit hard, a bit winded from all rushing he did to bind his arm and getting out of the burning house. he caught his breathe not sure what to do but he was going to stick to delta and beta, he couldnt afford losing them, especially after saying what he had in the house.

[ Location]: road
[Who with]: warehouse group
[Feeling]: worried an in some pain.
[Gear]:Laser Lighter
PMR-30 pistol with 3 extra mags and 90 rounds.
UTAS UTS shotgun with 25 assorted shells.
Combat knife.
Motorcycle
Riding gear
Combat Rucksack
3, 16oz water bottles, dirty cloths, 3 canned food, 2 packs of cigarettes, charger for lighter, first aid kit, fuel data file, pack of gum, scotch glass

[OOC:].

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius
User Image
I'm an enigma that's haunting you, An astigmatism you can't see through
There's a Shadow on your back, and it's eating out your ℍeart now

"Me and Aki will track the others, Silvia, can you drive the van? Find somewhere safe to stay for the night then contact us" he said, handing over a walkie talkie with mostly full batteries before the walkie talkie on his belt crackled to life, Sendoa's voice blaring into the area softly, his battery must have been dying. He hauled Damien back into the ute, but this time the cab instead of the tray so he'd stay warm and buckled him in beside Beta. He smiled at Delta encouragingly before turning to Laurence, "I want you to scout ahead of the others to help them find somewhere safe and to keep them out of zombie filled areas" he stated, putting a hand on the other mans shoulder, the rain making the blood and bits of zombie sticking to his skin slide down, the parts of his skin coming clean, other parts just looking dirtier. And it made the Skull on his face look so much more deathly.

Before he could say anything else or begin tracking, not that he really knew how, there was a howl and the dog started leading the way. "You guys go, contact us when you have somewhere safe to stay, we'll meet you there once we have the others back" he stated before nodding to Aki and beginning to follow the dog, jogging to keep up, knife in one hand, machete in the other. This was going to be a rough day/night in his opinion. "I hope this dog has a good sense of smell"

Consolation for what you've lost, A constellation that can't be crossed
There's a Shadow on your back, and it's eating out your ℍeart now

Name: Jimmy "Skull" Knox
Back Pack: Knife, machete, Large Crowbar, 2 first aid kits, 3 bottles of water, 1/2 bottle of bourbon, some advil, a tin of peaches, a tin of pears
Health: 98%
Where: Middle of the road > running towards Sendoa
With: Luka, Yuki, Sendoa, Silvia, Aki, Mello and Damien & Delta&Beta are in the bedroom with the door locked Laurence
User Image
OUTFIT (Minus the shirt)
Out Of Character :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ℋello, ℋello...Anybody out there? Cause I don't hear a sound
Ȃlone, Ȃlone... I don't really know where the world is but I miss it now

Reaching into her nappy bag she pulled out a baby blanket, the biggest one, and put it over Damien, buckling him into his seat before nodding to Skull, opening her glove compartment and pulling out her walkie talkie. She also had a whole plastic bag full of unopened battery packets. As Skull was moving away she put one of the packets in his hands, just to make sure that they didn't run out of ways to stay in contact. She dug around in the nappy bag again, pulling out a dummy and gave it a quick suck to make sure there was no dust on it before putting it in Beta's mouth, her daughter settling now that things were quieter and all the shouting was going. Not to mention the engine was still on, the vibrations were soothing to the baby who'd spent her first few months living in the ute.

Beta's big eyes stared around, looking for a familiar mop of reddish brown hair and soothing eyes, giggling and reaching her arms out at the sight of Laurence on his motorbike before making some baby talk, gurgling and "ahh"ing the way babies do before they learn to talk.
Cause my ℰcho, ℰcho, Is the only voice coming back
My Șhadow, Șhadow, Is the only friend that I have

Name: Delta Zion
Health: 89%
Weapons: Knife, Tazer
Carrying: iPod, 3 water bottles, two tins of corn, two tins of peas, spare clothes and The Nappy Bag
The Large Items are kept in her ute.
With: Beta Zion and Damien
WEARING

ʘʘ℃ Isn't Beta adorable? She's able to sit by herself and is learning how to crawl biggrin biggrin biggrin However, now that Delta got rid of her dreadlocks I have to find a new picture for her too, which is proving to be a lot harder :/
Don't want to be ℋere
Don't want to be ℋere right ℵow
Don't want you to see me ℭrying

She stiffened when he grabbed her by the front of her singlet, one of the straps tearing and she glared, her green eyes going the same acidic shade as her uncles, looking just as murderous as he did, even without her face tattoo'd she was able to pull of the same level of anger in just a look. She gripped his hands, digging her sharp nails into the cuticles of his nails to try and cause him enough pain to let go. And when he did he struggled to unstrap him self, fell from the saddle and began to walk away and she waited, with arms crossed the acid in her eyes turning into ice, a cold type of fury.

"Be my ******** guest" she said, her voice soft and cold, still glaring at Toren while replying to Nel. She'd probably high 5 the woman if she punched Toren, the only reason she didn't was because she didn't want to kill him. He'd spooked her horse, threatened herself and Eugenie and then insulted their intelligence's. She was trying to make allies and he was creating enemies. If he fell unconscious she'd gag him and put him on Forests back, but if he kept walking, she'd be more than happy to leave him behind.

Don't want to ℱeel this
Don't want to ℱeel this right ℵow
ℱeel like I could give up Țrying

Name Lidya Eva Frost-Knox
Age 18
Health 93%
Where road in the woods
Who With Forest Eugenie, Toren & Koga and Lex & his guards and Nel
Weapons Crossbow ϖ 10 Bolts, 2 rifles, spare ammo, Filleting Knife
WEARING

σσ¢ : I should probably look into a new picture for Lidya too, huh?

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image

Sebastian
Lex
Alexander

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Lex continued walking through the forest, Carl close at his side. The conversation amongst him and his new ‘companions‘, if one wanted to call them that, had grown into nothingness, creating thick tension in the air. Lex, at this moment as he walked, with Montague perched on his shoulder, found himself stricken silent; a rarity that anyone who knew Lex, would think of him as sick. Now, Lex was usually a blabbermouth, speaking random nonsense out his lips because he loved to hear himself talk, and rather hated the silence. Now, in this decaying world, life around was so dull and listless, so Lex made it his personal goal to brighten everyone‘s day up with his presence and the lovely melody that is his voice. But it seemed... This group, amongst all the other groups Lex stumbled around seemed unaffected by his rays of sunshine and happy humor. “...” Lex let out a long, drawn out sigh as he brought a hand to pat the top of Montague’s head, a sad look coming to his crystal blue eyes.

What have I done wrong? Is there something wrong with me? Or is there something wrong with them. Everybody? Nothing makes sense anymore. I try so hard to be nice, to try and brighten people's day now more than ever... And THIS is what I get in return? Silence, shunning away... I can feel how much they don't trust me or my men... But I've done everything I could to prove to them that I just wanted to be friends... What else is there left for me to do? Maybe I should just change my mind and get away from these people. They're doing nothing but putting a damper on my good mood. Not to mention, this rain is ruining my clothes!’ Lex thought to himself, a look of deep thought on his delicate features as he continued remaining silent, following the trail that would supposedly bring them to Lidya’s house. Carl, who was watching over Lex carefully, took notice to the pained look on Lex’s face, his own face distorting into that of a frown. It wasn’t like Lex to remain silent for so long, for Heaven’s sake, the boy even talked in his sleep! “Lex... Is everything alright?” Carl called out to the blonde softly. Lex, being broken from his concentrative state, let out a small startled gasp, his big blue eyes shifting to look over to the older male. “Huh? What? Oh... Yes, I'm perfectly fine Carl. No need to worry about me.” Lex chimed merrily, flashing the older male his best smile as he easily lied through his teth. To be honest, Lex wasn’t feel all that great right now, in fact he could feel the beginnings of a cold coming on, not to mention the rejection from this group seemed to stab him deep in his overly compassionate heart. Will he ever be able to find some friends in this lost world? Carl gave a small nod of his head, dismissing the conversation for the time being, not wanting to push the issue. He himself knew exactly what was wrong wit Lex, but the blonde was much to stubborn to admit it out loud.

Lex continued walking along, trying his best to remain positive as he wore a smile that fit so easily into place. It wasn’t until Nel came over to his other side and placed a hand on his shoulder did Lex snap out of his thoughtful trance yet again. “Nel...?” Lex called out her name softly as he turned his head to look at her, his smile growing a bit bigger at the sight of his faithful companion. If it was one person in this world he cared for and could trust his life with, aside from Carl, it was Nel. As that thought danced across his mind, it was then that a look of realization came to his face. Carl and Nel, those were the only two people he needed! Even if this supposed Utopia didn’t exist, Lex knew that he would be just fine so long as they were by his side. A light blush dusted Lex’s face as he leaned his head in her direction, his cheek delicately coming to a rest on top her fingertips. “Oh Nel, what would I do without you...?” He murmured under his breath, finding himself asking that question for the hundredth time that day.

As their tender moment passed by, it seemed a commotion was going on with the group behind them. It sounded as if someone was yelling softly, so as to avoid being heard by Lex and his little group. Blinking twice, Lex leaned his hand away from Nel, and came to a stop to his steps before looking over his shoulder to watch the scene unfold before him. Carl also came to a stop, a curious look coming to his face as he continued looking ahead, deciding not to make it any of his business -- they weren’t people he had to look after. Lex’s blue orbs grew as wide as saucers as he watched Toren reach out to grab both Eugenie and Lidya by their shirt and began fussing at them, saying some things that should never be said to a woman! Lex could feel a scowl settling on his face as he slowly turned to face them, his fists clenched at his sides, his blue orbs narrowed dangerously as his nostrils flared. If it was one thing that bothered Lex to no ends, it was women being disrespected! Lex continued watching on silently, his expression of anger not once changing as Toren fell to the ground after releasing his grip on the horse. Toren finally got to his feet and began to stumble, muttering something under his breath as he made his way into the forest, using the trees as guides to keep him on his feet.

As Toren continued mumbling to himself, he collapsed to his feet and began crying, calling out to someone that wasn’t there. Lex let out an irritated ‘hrumph’ as he went stomping off in Toren’s directions, intent on getting his point across. Lex just... Couldn’t take such disrespect to these kind women so easily! Why, the very thought of it was making his stomach twist into knots. “Now here is where I draw the line with you sir! I can't just stand back idly, and watch, and listen as you disrespect these two beautiful women that have done nothing but try to help you!” Lex called out in a fit of anger, his glare locked on to the man sitting on the ground. ”Lex. Please, come back here! This is no time for you to be getting involved in other people‘s affairs! Do you remember the last time you did that?” Carl called out to the blonde, a concerned tone to his plea for the blonde to drop his sudden anger; but he knew better than anyone Lex wasn‘t a fighter, but if he were to ever see wrong done to a woman, Lex would be sure to let someone knew how he felt. His plea was ignored on deaf ears, as Lex continued walking towards Toren. “If it is one thing my Mother had taught me in all my life, it is that woman are to be treated like the precious jewels that they are. Do not talk down to them and make them feel guilty. Don't allow for a man to put down any woman, if you see this... Put it to an end!” Lex continued on, coming to a stop a few feet away from Toren, his body picking up on the possible dangers for treading too far into deep water, painfully aware of what could possibly happen if Toren decided to fight back. But that didn’t matter to him right now, what mattered to him, was that he got his point across loud and clear. “Can't you see that these girls care about you? I may not have been in your merry little group for too long, but that much is obvious. They care, and are trying to do whatever it takes to get you some help... And you're just too stubborn to accept it! Why? Because of someone like me? Someone that mind you, would never harm a fly! I even tried to help you... And you rejected it!” Lex called out to Toren, placing his hands on his hips. “You do all this big talk about wanting to protect these girls, to help them and to make sure they stay safe... Well some job you're doing! What? Are you thinking that crawling away is going to help them? Some body guard you are! How is leaving them supposed to help? You walk away and leave them now... You will be left with nothing but pain, regret, wonder... ‘Did they survive? Are they dead? Could they still be here if I stayed with them?' Are just a few questions you would find yourself thinking about as you wander about these woods alone.” Lex let out a small snort as he tilted his head back, peering down at Toren with a look of disdain. He didn’t always show his wisdom in front of strangers, but this time he felt it was needed; needed to prove it to both Toren, Lidya and Eugenie that he was more than a bubbly, air headed and whiney blonde rich boy.

I know I can't do anything in means of helping my precious Nel... Why, she's saved me many times, too many for me to count... But you know what? If it came down to it, I would never leave her side... Why, if it meant her survival, I would gladly throw my life on the line, just to make sure she lives to see another day. In some ways, I can't understand how she puts up with me on a daily basis... But she does. No matter what I say, or what I do... She stands faithfully by my side. If feel the same is with your two girls. Sometimes that can't stand you, and want nothing more to wring your neck until you've taken your last breath... But they stay by your side. Because they care for you and don't want to lose you. How else could they stand being around someone like you? I think you've taken for granted these women and all that they've done for you. The proof is in you crawling away to get away from them!” Lex called out, taking a moment to glance over his shoulder to Nel, before returning his stare over to Toren. “If you feel the same way about these two girls, as much as you claim to... Then you would get over yourself, get back on your feet... And let them help you! How do you plan on helping them, when you, so weak and tired, can't even help yourself? Look at you... You can barely walk right now. What makes you think you'll last any longer than someone like me out there?” Lex inquired harshly, trying to use his words to snap some sort of sanity into the other male. “If my presence is really what's bothering you so much, then so be it... I shall take me and my men and leave. I will do this if it means giving those women a peace of mind knowing that you can finally rest and recover.” With his peace being spoken, Lex turned his back to Toren and began to walk back towards Carl and Nel, using the mask of the falling rain to hide the tears that fell down his face. “Before I leave, I will say this. You should consider yourself lucky sir. To have two people that care so deeply for you... Someone willing to put up with you through the good and bad. I suggest you don't let that go, because friends like those, you'll never find again.” Lex returned back to Carl’s side, allowing his words to linger in the air as he gave a small nod to the older male.

It seems like my time here is done. I've said what I needed to say. I am ready to go now Carl. Now, if you don't mind, please find us a place to rest, somewhere away from this rain? I am starting to feel sickly, and I need my afternoon beauty nap. And this rain is doing nothing more than ruining my lovely outfit. And my sweet Montague is drenched; the poor thing...” Lex whined softly to Carl, watching as Montague let out a small mewl of agreement before hopping into his makeshift home on Lex’s back. “Understood sir. We will continue on our own path. My men should be returning shortly. Now... Why don’t we get you out of this rain before you catch a cold?” Carl inquired, going into one of the bags carefully to avoid getting rain on any of Lex’s other clothes as he shuffled around until he picked out a jacket. Pulling the jacket from the bag, he quickly closed the bag and made his way over to Lex, placing the jacket around the boys shoulders, being sure to put the hood over his blonde locks. “I would enjoy that. Thank you Carl.” Lex gave the older male his best smile as he brought the sleeve of his jacket up to wipe at his face and eyes. Once he was done doing so, he turned to face both Eugenie and Lidya, giving them a small bow. As he straightened up from his bow, he gave the two girls his most flattering of smiles. “I was really hoping that the three of us could become good friends... But circumstances wouldn't allow for it. Please, take good care of yourself and see to it that mister cranky over there gets to a speedy recovery. Good bye.” He gave another nod of his head before turning away, returning his stare to Carl. “Come now Carl, Nel. It's not only me that needs to get out of this rain, I don't need the two of you getting sickly either. I won't accept it.” Lex called out to his companions before beginning to walk off towards the direction of the forest. Carl gave a small nod of his head, going back into the bag at his side again, shuffling around until he found another jacket. He turned to Nel, and presented her the jacket. “You need this more than I do.” He whispered to the young lady, smiling as he handed her the coat and turned away, making his way off after Lex.

OOC

Wowwww.... Lex sure did have a lot to say this time. XD It comes from him loving to talk. Pardon the lengthy speech. -laughs-

Gilraen Meneldur

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Brett Casey

Bored Z o m b i e

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where am I? Honestly I have no clue myself…:
In the forest
Friends surrounding me like the star that I am!:
Myself – And my guards, Nel~<3, A strange group (Lidya, Eugenie and Toren)
How I’m feeling? So sweet of you to ask~:
98%
What am I carrying?:
My camera around my neck. A small knife in my pocket. A small backpack that is the home of my little kitten.
My men carry my luggage!
Dufflebag 1: Clothes (a pair for each day of the week), various medicine and cleaning supplies
Dufflebag 2: blankets and camera supplies
Dufflebag 3: Various food and water
Dufflebag 4: Various weapons and ammo taken from his father’s trophy room.

What am I thinking?
Of all the disrespectful things to do!

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Wyoming"

User ImageUser Image

Watching the eyes of the man move over her body made a flirty smile form on the features of Meryl’s light pink lips. “Why yes, you?” She asked this so casually “maybe if you saw a bit more you could find something pleasing to look at?” Seeing his eyes look over her body once more Meryl giggled softly. It had been a few weeks since she had gotten laid last and he looked like a lot of fun.

However, a brow was corked at Sanosuke’s question that broke the silence between them. Were they being watched? Maybe just one of them. Kimberly was supposed to be close by but that didn’t mean she was the one watching, if there even really was someone watching them. Little to her knowledge it was Kim, she couldn’t be seen behind Sano. The brunette was tiny in comparison to the male.

Meryl smirked at the tall hansom stranger’s defense of his girl friend. “She’s also not smart enough to avoid getting grabbed. If she was so smart she’d at least have gotten away by now. It’s the weak that gets the strong killed y’know? Besides it sounds more like your trying to convince yourself of that then me.” Her smirk continued when he asked her to come with him. “Ohh? Did you want to take me up on that offer to see a bit more?” She asked, it was becoming difficult to tell if Meryl wanted to sleep with him or just antagonize him. Either way she was having fun, but her fun would have to wait however so she found out when Kimberly interrupted.

Meryl

User Image
WherE? : Woods xxx WitH? : Sanosuke & Kimberlyxxx OoC : Sorry for the delay sweatdrop

GoneWithTheWind7

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kimbery Ann Tyler
User Image

Kim rolled her eyes at the two supposed adults lowering the gun as she did this. The two of them were eye humping each other like a couple of hormonal teenagers and quite frankly Kimmy was getting tired of seeing and hearing it. So she steadied her gun at the man’s head again before speaking.
“Ahh, Mer—err, Wyoming the rain has picked up and we have a good size herd of zombies coming our way, so we really should run or hide or something?” Hearing twigs snapping Kim turned sharply to see some of the dead had already caught up. “Darn! Hide, now!” She said quietly as possible running to take cover behind some of the trees with Meryl. But she moved much slower then the older girl, her body was still very sore from the jerk that had attacked her just the other evening.

User Image
Where: Woods
With: Meryl & Sanosuke
OoC: { Err... I don't have much to show for the wait.... }
Short Change Hero byThe Heavy

GoneWithTheWind7

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image

Պɪɧɑɛɭ “Мɘɭɭο” Kəɜɧɭ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Mello took a moment to glance down at Yuki, feeling her trembling body in his grasp. What could he say to make her feel better? ‘Everything is going to be just fine! It's just a little fire!' Mello thought to himself, rolling his eyes. As if that was believable... Mello turned to look at the garage door, waiting for it to open so he could put Yuki into the van, when suddenly the sound of gunfire filled the air. Mello let out a small gasp, using himself as a shield to protect Yuki as he got out of the way of the incoming bullets. As he did so, Yuki was grazed by a passing bullet, and almost instantly the scent of blood invaded all of the blonde’s senses. "Yuki... Are you alright?" Mello whispered softly, founding himself scowling. Some protector you are! You let the girl get hit! Mello mentally scolded himself. He slowly got to his feet, getting ready to inspect where Yuki got injured when suddenly a van appeared in front of them, and after the back door was flung open, Mello felt himself and Yuki getting pulled into the van. Before Mello could even begin to protest, the doors to the van were closed, and they went speeding off into the distance away from the fire.

Mello’s blue orbs narrowed, a dangerous look coming to his face as he scanned over the people in the van, picking up on the sights of two children and a man that could... Pass as Luka’s brother surrounding them. The little boy held up a BB gun as he called the little girl over to his side, while the Luka look-a-like held up a gun, jumping to conclusions that Yuki might have been bit. Mello let out a small snort as he pulled Yuki closer to him, holding her protectively in a one arm embrace, while his other hand began to reach up fro his crossbow. "No, I was blissfully unaware of the thirty plus walkers heading in our direction... I was just standing around enjoying the pleasant scenery! Of course I was aware of the walkers! How stupid do you think I am?" Sarcasm dripped from Mello’s words as he narrowed his gaze further, a deep scowl coming to his face. Though Mello was partially telling the truth he was enjoying the scenery. Fire was so beautiful to look at, the destruction it created with its hypnotic glow. But that thought was quickly pushed to the back of his mind for the time being as the Luka look-a-like pointed the gun in Yuki’s direction, accusing her wound to be that of a zombie bite. Mello was instantly on the defensive, clutching onto Yuki, and getting ready to move in a moment’s notice. There was no way he was going to let Yuki get hurt!

"She wasn't bitten you a*****e. She got injured earlier while trying to get to the van." Mello bitterly spat in the other’s direction, gently clasping at the crossbow. "I promise you, you even think of doing anything to her, I'll have down on the ground so fast your head will spin..." Mello threatened, pulling the crossbow in front of him. His gaze remained fixed on the older male, though his perephial vision tuned in on the children beside Roland, as well as the others in the van. "Whether you helped us or not... I still don't trust you. Who the hell are you guys? And what exactly were you doing hanging around at the house? Were you the ones that started the fire? If not, did you at least see who did?" Mello went on to asking, as Yuki focused her attention on to another woman in the van. Did Yuki know that woman? Said woman decided to take a quick turn up the street, coming to a stop at the market from earlier. Mello allowed his gaze to linger out the back window for but a moment, picking up on the familiar sight of the market, and a car speeding up after them as well as a small herd making its way towards the bright lights. Well, looks like Mello didn’t have far to travel to get to his bike now! So, the fire did something good after all...

His hardened blue glare shifted to look at the woman as she spoke while she lowered the shades to the van. "..." He tightened his grip around Yuki instinctively, as his senses began to alert him to the approaching danger. First a fire, and then a herd of walkers? This just didn’t seem to make any sense! Could his old group still be in on this somehow? Wait a second... Could these people be apart of that group? No... There was children here, and the Strays didn’t like to deal with children. Mello let out a small 'tsk’ing noise as he turned to look out the shaded windows again, counting down from a hundred in his mind. Ninety, Eighty-nine... His ears perked up, listening to the muffled moans, and shuffling from the walkers outside as they began to walk around the van, surrounding it in a sea of the living dead. Quiet, must remain quiet... Eighty, Seventy-nine... Yuki buried her face into Mello’s shirt, causing the blonde to let out a soft breath as he turned his attention back to look at Roland and the others.

Three, two... One... After what seemed like eternity, the walkers shuffled past the van, and made their way off to their next destination. Once the coast was clear, Mello opened his mouth to say something else when a noise in the distance caught his attention. It wasn’t walkers but it sounded like a car... Crashing? Mello felt his hear sink at the sickening sound as it deafened his ears. That car that was chasing after them, it was someone from the group, wasn’t it? If the blonde had to guess it was either Skull or Sendoa that was willing enough to go chasing after Yuki. He could say Damien of course, but he didn’t really know the guy existed at the moment, the only time the blonde saw daddy number two was in passing while Mello was bringing Luka to the safety of the van. And with such a noise going on, Mello was undoubtedly sure that walkers were going to make their way creeping back in search of their next meal. And as long as the car didn’t catch fire, the person inside should be safe, right? Mello let out a small growl as he turned his attention over to the door, wanting so desperately to break it down and go running off in the direction of the crash. But before he could do that, he needed to think logically. How could he get himself and Yuki out of here? And even if he managed to get to the scene, how could he help whoever was in the car? Would this be something he really needed Yuki to see? What if the one she cared for was... Dead? Mello’s hand that was clutching onto Yuki for dear life began to tighten into a fist as he began to contemplate everything all at once. "Listen, you need to let the two of us go, now. As much as I would love to stay and chat, I have some important things I need to get to..." Mello muttered, returning his attention to the others in the van. ‘Just hold on... I'm coming. If they don't let me out willingly, then I'll just have to use a bit of force...’ Mello silently called out to whoever was in the car, hoping that his message would go through as he got himself mentally ready to kick down the door.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Out Of Control
Blah... Post is cruddy. Sorry guys! I just didn’t want to miss out on too much again, and my brain was half asleep while typing this. So sorry about the lameness. Wasn’t quite sure if I could have Mello break free, so I’ll save that for next post if I can get the chance. XD

Blue text is Mello speaking Russian

Bored Z o m b i e

DA zombie RK

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

What are you following me or something?: A Stangers van
I’m surrounded by: Yuki, and some random group of strangers
Wanna know how I’m feeling?: Curious, Angry, Confused
Do you really want to know what I think…?: Who the hell are these people?
Doctor, Doctor… Give me the news?: 90%
My secret stash inside my Mary Poppins Bag…?: Bolts: 10 in the bag, 4 ready to go, 21 Bars of chocolate (I got a problem alright, back off!), Baseball bat, Pistol with 3 clips (one in the gun, two at the ready, each holding 17 rounds), A bottle of water, Swiss Army Knife, Matches (a box of 10), Rope, three handmade explosives, various supplies needed to create more explosives, 1 camera

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
XXLuka AeliusXX

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Not long after Silvia took Beta off to the ute, they were moving. Still on the ground, Luka tucked himself against the side of the van. The smoke from the fire was already reaching the garage and the back of the vehicle felt like an oven. He felt another jolt of fear as he once again thought about being in nearly the same situation before. It should have been comforting that they were moving away from the fire, but it wasn’t until the back door was opened to let in some fresh air that he allowed himself the luxury of relaxing.

Shifting towards the back of the van, he dropped his legs over the side and leaned forward. He was too on edge to properly be able to make out everything that was going on, but he was aware enough of the situation to realize they were missing members of their group. Pushing himself off the back, he held onto the truck to keep himself upright as he moved around the side to see where the others were talking.

From the sounds of it Skull and Aki would be separating from them to go and find the others. Luka felt a small tug at his heart at the thought of them leaving, but he knew he couldn’t stop them. And he certainly couldn’t go with. At this point he was less than useless. It killed him to admit that, but he would have to be pretty stupid to think otherwise. After all, he could barely stand. The only weapon he had was a gun and that was nearly out of bullets. There wasn’t anything he could do to help but stay out of the way.

Of course, even knowing that he had no intention of letting them leave without him saying goodbye. Intercepting Skull’s path, Luka threw his arms around the bigger male. “Please be careful.” He begged, looking up at him with pleading eyes. “I love you.” It took a tremendous amount of effort to let him go so he was able to follow after the dog. Even as he did so he turned to Aki. “Be safe.” He told him, crossing his arms anxiously across his chest as he frowned sadly after them. “We will be waiting for you.” Then they were gone.

Silvia came around the van and gently took hold of his shoulders before she lead him to the passenger seat of the van and helped him up. Once the door was shut behind him she moved to close the back before she went to stand beside Laurence and the ute so both he and Delta could hear her. “Laurence will go first. He can scout the area to make sure things are clear. Delta, you go after him. I’ll take the rear. If anyone tries to sneak up on us the van will be the hardest to take down. Let’s get out of here.”

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Weapon/ammo: A revolver (3 shots left) and a metal baseball bat.
Supplies: The lock-picking kit his brother gave him for his birthday one year. A pack with a change of clothes, and a nearly empty bottle of water.
Party: Skull next to him; Yuki, Sendoa, Aki, Mello, and Silvia outside
Speaking English
Speaking Russian

Luka's current outfit

Bored Z o m b i e

GoneWithTheWind7

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Moonlight Hunter

User ImageSophia

He’s going to worry? Sophia glanced out the back window again, wiggling slightly out of Danny’s hold as she did so. She was just in time to see a car disappearing out of sight as their vehicle turned a corner. “Oh…Umm…Maybe it really wasn’t necessary to go back?” She asked, sounding fairly guilty. Someone was clearly coming after them. Someone the other girl evidently trusted and worried about. If they had a working vehicle and were cognitive enough that they could drive, then it would probably be best to just let these two go back to their group. The last thing they wanted to do was make any enemies.

Though she had to admit…The idea of having more friends wasn’t exactly unappealing. It had been such a long time since she had seen anyone else her age, and now she found two in one day? That was practically a miracle! Sophia would rather get along with them then make them hateful towards them.

Unfortunately it didn’t seem like there would be any getting out of here right now. Because of the walkers they were stuck. Sophia felt herself sink down in her seat as the shutters were shut and everyone fell silent aside from the blonde male who had come in with the other girl.

If she was being honest, she found him slightly amusing. He made a good point, even if he made the point in an irritated manner. Not that she could blame him. They had practically kidnapped them, after all, so a little anger was completely justified. After all, hadn’t she gotten mad at Roland as well when he had forced her away from Todd? It might have been in their best interest, but she definitely hadn’t been happy about it.

“Roland isn’t going to hurt her.” Sophia said, leaning forward so she could place her hand on the gun and push it up so it was pointing towards the roof instead. Right?” She gave him a look that was well beyond her years; a look that pretty much said ‘you behave or else I’m putting you in time out.’

“We didn’t see who started the fire.” She went on after a moment. “We saw you…” She motioned towards Yuki vaguely since she didn’t have a name at the moment before she went on. “Standing in the street with a dog. We’re the ones who got that other infected, you know? We were going to keep going. We’re rescuing a friend of ours. But we were worried because you looked like you were by yourself.”

That was when the blonde went on about letting them go. Sophia, who had heard the car crash as well, frowned and leaned back again; trusting Roland to keep his gun away from anyone else for the time being. “Is it possible to go back there right now?” She asked cautiously as she listened to the infected just outside. “You can’t help anyone if you get yourselves killed in the process…I know how you feel, but we have to be careful, right?”

Bored Z o m b i e

Gilraen Meneldur

Hallowed Wolf

User Image

► Laurence ☯ "The Scientist" ☯ Nightingale ◄

♈ Everything was happening so fast but he tried keeping up with it all. When skulls hand touched his shoulder he just hissed a bit in pain. " Will do, make sure ya find our people and get back in one piece though." He took a deep breath as he fought the pain in his shoulder. He put his face to the window beta was looking out of while everyone was getting their ride seats adjusted. " Hi rugrat, arnt you just so cute?' He smiled some as he looked at her" A few things before we roll ladies, first being one of yalls cars has my guns, the hand gun is loaded just incase yall need it, theres 30 rounds in the mag. And second, can someone tighten my bandage on my shoulder for me, couldnt get it as tight as i need it to be with my hand and teeth. And finally, lets be careful ok?" He sat there taking a deep breath to prepare himself for a little more pain. " Should we head more towards the coast or try finding where the gated mansions are ladies?" He just wanted to make sure what to look out for , for an ideal location for them to hide. Plus he needed to know which direction to drive in.

[ Location]: road
[Who with]: warehouse group
[Feeling]: worried an in some pain.
[Gear]:Laser Lighter
PMR-30 pistol with 3 extra mags and 90 rounds.
UTAS UTS shotgun with 25 assorted shells.
Combat knife.
Motorcycle
Riding gear
Combat Rucksack
3, 16oz water bottles, dirty cloths, 3 canned food, 2 packs of cigarettes, charger for lighter, first aid kit, fuel data file, pack of gum, scotch glass

[OOC:].

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

DA zombie RK

Bashful Explorer

xEugenie Passer
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
≫≫---------------------------------- Shoot straight

As soon as Toren grabbed her by her shirt Eugenie pried herself free from his grip glaring up at the man as she did so. They were taking in his decision, why didn't he get that?! They were basically all on the same page as far as what everyone wanted, Eugenie herself was more on his side right now than Lidya's even if she was going along with the girls decision. Eugenie watched as he struggled to get out of the saddle practically falling on the pavement without lifting a finger to help him in anyway. Toren started to stumble away from the group mumbling to himself as he headed toward the woods, barely able to walk he stopped resting against a tree. She could hear his breathing wheezing in and out of each breath. Annoyed Eugenie glanced down at Koga as the dog started to wine before following his master, she pulled the hood of her cloak/cowl over her head blocking the rain that was starting to hit her face.

Lex seemed to run after Toren and Eugenie watched him go before turning her attention to Lidya, she walked over to the girl her face still full of anger under her hood. Her eyes didn't soften as she stared at the girl, her hand reaching for Lidya's shirt gently pulling up her now loose and torn strap of her shirt back in place on her shoulder before returning to look back at Toren and Lex. She could hear the boy yelling at the man, suddenly he was quiet and turned heading back in their direction. "You don't have to go" Eugenie said to the group as she gently pulled on Forest's reins. "We still dont trust you but as long as you keep your word you're welcome to stay with us" they already knew what would happen otherwise. She personally didn't want anyone coming along especially Toren now, but she knew they needed more numbers, and even Toren was a useful person to have around. Eugenie looked back at Toren as he sat on the ground "Give him five minuets, then we'll go with or without him" she said more toward Lidya than anyone else. Either he would make a decision or his body would do it for him.

[ooc: short post.
                    With: Lidya - Toren/koga - Lex - Nel
                    Health: Good
                    Wearing:[x]
                    Song in my head: [x]

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Brett Casey

GoneWithTheWind7

≫≫---------------------------------- Right on target

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image
R o l a n dx x x F i n n e x
"Just Call Me Rolo."

xxxLocation || Radio station..
xxxCompany || On the streets near a certain neighborhood~!Their building.
xxxMood || These kids are so cute, and who the ******** did I let in my front seat! Lets get this boat rollin' ~!

. Okay... He'd admit it, he admired this kid's courage. Roland watched the little girl for a moment, The brunette paused for dramatics, then calculating ambers shifted to the blond who had decided to reach for his weapon and... Challenge him?! Roland stared hard, his lips stretched to a mischievous grin. "Careful, Firecracker... I might just take you up on that offer, when the kiddies are safe. heheh." He purred, leaning up close to Mello for a moment, before pulling backward. ]"'Course... it might be too weird, you look just like my brother." Soon enough, the male's gun was holstered. He too heard that crash, and turned to look outside to see the light of the car blinking out, just before Ell closed the shades. He listened to Yuki's panicked voice, poor kid... He started wishing he could do something for the tyke. At the moment, they were on full lockdown. The only way to do this was to be dead silent, not even the slightest movement to draw attention. And hope to god the zombies were still stupid, of course. It wasn't a large horde that passed them, but it was still a dangerous enough size.

Despite feeling like an eternity, it only took seconds to pass... And the DJ let out a long sigh.
"Okay, we're safe... for now. Lets see what that sound was Nellis." The shades were lifted as the van backed out of hiding and drove up to the turned over car, pausing. Apparently Yuki was the first to see the wreckage, because in the process of her frantically crawling over him, she wrecked him a bit. The brunette paused, holding his junk in pain. "Ah-... there goes my babies... Gah... geez kid! Don't you know how to wait! There could be walkers!" Roland sighed, staggering out of the car. He knelt down, casually pushing the frantic 12 year old aside, He reached forward as Ell soon had restrained the girl. It took only a moment of analysis to confiirm Sendoa was alive. Then Rolant looked at Mello and Yuki, he ignored the screaming child, and stared at Mello as if the 12 year old couldn't confirm his question as it is. "Look, sorry for kidnapping you and that kid man, we had a big miscommunication when we saw she was alone. Is he one of yours? He'll die if we wait too much longer, so if you don't mind trusting a sexy weirdo, I wouldn't mind taking him to recover with Demdems. Just... I'm sorta hemophobic, so... It'd be nice if you could drag him into the van.. Plus, your girl here is in pretty bad shape too." He smiled nervously.

(---)
~~~~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas