Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pesky Detective

MahalxMina
(( YEAH!~ XDDDD I've made Lyka completely retarded.. sorta.. X.x))

" Onii-Chan.. When you become queen.. What'll happen to me..? I'll be about 2 years younger... and well yea..." She asked, floating on her back

{x.x oh, should I invite Shiro to my Hate yet Love rp...?}

Zakuro smiled. "You'll still be my sister." She said.

{Momo-chan, go to the lake, nya~!}
Chi noticed how dark it had suddenly gotten. "I hate the darkness..." Chi said to herself, as she rubbed her arms for warmth. Chi reached out to climb on Hades, but he tensed and reared up. "Hades! Whoa, boy! What's wrong?" Chi tried to calm him down, but Hades had his ears back and continued to rear up. "Hades!" she heard a sound off in the distance. It sounded like a big snort. "Oh no..." Chi's face became pale.
momokoismomo
AnimeSakurachan
{Why? Don't be! ^^ Like the sayin goes 'Eat cake be merry!' Lol.}
|lolz dun make me laugh putload or ill be grounded because i have ta sleep! im on my sisters laptop! idk when to go in...-.-|

((Yeah, I would make another character that's a mortal just to be safe. Becasue as of now you are the only god. And gods can only talk to those who visit their shrines or other gods))

Distinct Werewolf

momokoismomo
AnimeSakurachan
|lolz dun make me laugh putload or ill be grounded because i have ta sleep! im on my sisters laptop! idk when to go in...-.-|
((sounds like you need an upgrade to your own laptop :3, thats what i did.))
momokoismomo
AnimeSakurachan

((hmm appeared with us or ur' husband...' ))
Sephiroth003
Princess Lynnae
Sephiroth003
Princess Lynnae
(( rofl You're making me laugh out loud, and I'm going to wake up my family! But yes! I love the sign! It's great! But I just die when he sings the song at the end! blaugh I'm going to marry Kip someday just so he can sing the song at my wedding! ))

((oh wow xD my sister thought it was sweet at the end when Deb was playing Tetherball with him. How I remember these names I don't think I'll ever know...but, the dance routine was like...the cream of the crop. Only Monty Python could possibly beat that razz ))

(( *knod* *knod* Yes, Monty Python and the Holy Grail is good... 4laugh I love that movie! Especially the part with the white rabbit! rofl ))

"Death awaits you with BIG GNASHING TEETH!!! *bunny teeth motions near mouth* No...the Little French Guy ^_^))

((LOL!!! Yes! The French make me laugh! And so does Sir Lancelot [when he murders all of those people in the castle!], and the Knights of Ni!!! blaugh ))
King-Kong244
momokoismomo
AnimeSakurachan

((Yeah, I would make another character that's a mortal just to be safe. Becasue as of now you are the only god. And gods can only talk to those who visit their shrines or other gods))

| sooo...im a god?.....wow. i kan still go to the lake!!! i think, right? omg, dat reminds meh, Queen of water and ur king.....-.-|

Distinct Werewolf

King-Kong244
momokoismomo
AnimeSakurachan

((you know, i think my char is the only one without any real Ability, lol. so far i've seen shadows being sent off on their own, melding with shadows, and a few others. i think i might have my char have some special connection that allows him to talk to gods, that way they won't always have to wait for someone to come to their shrine, and they'll have more than each other to talk to, lol.))
Princess Lynnae
Sephiroth003
Princess Lynnae
Sephiroth003
Princess Lynnae
(( rofl You're making me laugh out loud, and I'm going to wake up my family! But yes! I love the sign! It's great! But I just die when he sings the song at the end! blaugh I'm going to marry Kip someday just so he can sing the song at my wedding! ))

((oh wow xD my sister thought it was sweet at the end when Deb was playing Tetherball with him. How I remember these names I don't think I'll ever know...but, the dance routine was like...the cream of the crop. Only Monty Python could possibly beat that razz ))

(( *knod* *knod* Yes, Monty Python and the Holy Grail is good... 4laugh I love that movie! Especially the part with the white rabbit! rofl ))

"Death awaits you with BIG GNASHING TEETH!!! *bunny teeth motions near mouth* No...the Little French Guy ^_^))

((LOL!!! Yes! The French make me laugh! And so does Sir Lancelot [when he murders all of those people in the castle!], and the Knights of Ni!!! blaugh ))

(( One i read this book and Sir Lancelot was well a total retarded. He fell in love with an engaged princess.. XD And someone liked him.. x.x ))

Pesky Detective

{night time, gtg}
((kk bya, Minkie-Chan. My paresnt are drunk so im up for a while.. XDD ))

Distinct Werewolf

AnimeSakurachan
{night time, gtg}

((BYE BYE ~waves and wipes a tear from eye~ I'LL MISS YOU, COME BACK SOON, lol))
Incorporeal Wolf
momokoismomo
AnimeSakurachan
((sounds like you need an upgrade to your own laptop :3, thats what i did.))

| if only theyed get meh 1 laptop. when my bro comes back from iraq he'll get me 1 of thouse thin 1s|

Lonely Prophet

Princess Lynnae
Sephiroth003
Princess Lynnae
Sephiroth003
Princess Lynnae

((I loved that part xD the Knights of the Round Table were amazing xD I loved the "Salem Witch Trial" rendition. XD Churches!!! CHURCHES! A duck! XD XD XD XD Now go away, or I shall Taunt you a SECOND TIME XD))
momokoismomo

| sooo...im a god?.....wow. i kan still go to the lake!!! i think, right? omg, dat reminds meh, Queen of water and ur king.....-.-|

((Don't worry. If worst comes to worse..... i'd rather not think about it. I just signed up for that role because minkie was by herself at one point. Then..... well..... the rest is kind of happening))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff