Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Werewolf

momokoismomo
|goodnight! best for me to go to bed be4 my folks get supicious. its usually not this quiet in my room!|

((byes, hopes yous has funs))
((Unfortunatly, I have to leave as well, my parents wake up in 2 hours. I'm not taking the risk of them catching me within that time period. I'll be back in about 8 or so hours. Seeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllll Lattttttttterrrrrrrrrrrr. CO-OWNER OUT!!!!! Haha, dramatic exits are funny xD ))

Distinct Werewolf

Princess Lynnae
Incorporeal Wolf
King-Kong244
Incorporeal Wolf
Princess Lynnae
(( I don't drink, so I don't understand... nor have I ever been around a drunk person... sweatdrop ))

((i have a high tolerance too alcohol, so it takes ALOT to get me drunk, which is quite funny))

((At max, I've had a thing of vodka. That's it. And I did not get drunk. I drink whenever there is a party but I'm not in anyway addicted to it. Just kind have it when it's there. Never been drunk either))

((i can consume 7 bottles of 90 proof vodka and still walk a straight line, alotta people say that'd kill ya, but it'll only kill ya if ur alcohol tolerance can't handle it. and mine....lets just say i've been working on it for awhile. :3 i've only been drunk twice in my lifetime, 1st time was the first time i drank, the 2nd time was cause friend kept spiking my drinks cause she wanted to sleep with me 0.0))

(( Lovely... stare ))

((no, not lovely, i couldn't stand the next morning, let alone get up and go to work the next day, it was like she'd drugged me with morphine all night long, lol......DON'T EVER TRY THAT, a buddy of mine attempted it.....failed, got 3 shots and couldn't lift his arm, lol, so he couldn't inject himself anymore.))

Distinct Werewolf

King-Kong244
((Unfortunatly, I have to leave as well, my parents wake up in 2 hours. I'm not taking the risk of them catching me within that time period. I'll be back in about 8 or so hours. Seeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllll Lattttttttterrrrrrrrrrrr. CO-OWNER OUT!!!!! Haha, dramatic exits are funny xD ))
((k, i won't be on for a few days (hense my characters journey)got my concert to play))
(( Again, lovely... And don't worry, I don't do drugs, nor will I ever drink! mad It's not good! cry ))

Lonely Prophet

Princess Lynnae
(( Again, lovely... And don't worry, I don't do drugs, nor will I ever drink! mad It's not good! cry ))

((Lies. if we didn't have Drugs, we could never cure diseases that harm us. And besides, you will drink -.- Or I'll eat your soul. xD I've never drank. don't worry =} ...or have I? *dramatic look* No not really.))

Distinct Werewolf

Sephiroth003
Princess Lynnae

Lies. if we didn't have Drugs, we could never cure diseases that harm us. And besides, you will drink -.- Or I'll eat your soul. xD I've never drank. don't worry =} ...or have I? *dramatic look* No not really.

((LIES -points- YOU HAD A GLASS OF MILK EARLIER, lol))
Sephiroth003
Princess Lynnae

Lies. if we didn't have Drugs, we could never cure diseases that harm us. And besides, you will drink -.- Or I'll eat your soul. xD I've never drank. don't worry =} ...or have I? *dramatic look* No not really.

(( Actually, I don't take the good kinda drugs either [I hate medicine...] I take vitamins! 4laugh And I will not drink! scream You can try to eat my soul, but Cloud will stop you! ))
((Wow, I joined right in the middle of an OoC post-a-thon, I guess I will go outside and consume some cancer before starting here, if no one is going to RP right now. O_o I'll be back...))
Incorporeal Wolf
Sephiroth003
Princess Lynnae

(( Stop twisting my words! You know what I meant! xp ))

Lonely Prophet

((Eh, if Milk is a drug, then I still don't drink it. I drink Water. And Cloud is a polygon -.- with textures. I plan on making a career in game making, I know xD))

Distinct Werewolf

Princess Lynnae
Sephiroth003
Princess Lynnae

(( Actually, I don't take the good kinda drugs either [I hate medicine...] I take vitamins! 4laugh And I will not drink! scream You can try to eat my soul, but Cloud will stop you! ))

((heheh, it's a good thing alcohol isn't a drug, my system is drug free, including vitamins, i've never ever taken a drug, i'm healthier than a horse and my doctor is creeped out by it. i never get hangovers, headaches, aches and pains, or anything :3 and i love it, drugs may help temporarily, but to deal with the pain makes you stronger.))

Distinct Werewolf

Sephiroth003
((Eh, if Milk is a drug, then I still don't drink it. I drink Water. And Cloud is a polygon -.- with textures. I plan on making a career in game making, I know xD))

((i'm already partially there, i'm halfway through college for game design mrgreen you'll love it, and i can give tips when you go to school for it))
Sephiroth003

(( Milk is yummy! 4laugh And I can dream, can't I? heart Cloud heart ))

Distinct Werewolf

Princess Lynnae
Incorporeal Wolf
Sephiroth003
Princess Lynnae

(( Stop twisting my words! You know what I meant! xp ))

((~pouts~ but it's fun))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces